Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Edel's Icy Cavern Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:46 am
User Image

Quote:
The rumors about the school secretary's pumpkin-prowess, finally starting to dissipate, were re-energized with a sudden vicious fury due to the newest enrollment.

"Well you know what they say about the size of a demon's horns, right?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:50 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPage 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx01 -- Cert and Enrollment quote
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx02 -- Table of Contents
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx03 -- Edelweiss Zaira the Frost Demon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx04 -- Abilities
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx05 -- Character History
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx06 -- The Icy Cavern
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx07 -- Current Events
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx08 -- Encounters
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx09 -- Classes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx10 -- Clubs and Activities
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx11 -- Role Play Log
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx12 -- Art Gallery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx13 -- Companions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx14 -- Extra
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx15 -- Credits

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPage 2

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx01 -- Growth Points

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:51 am
User Image

User Image
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Edelweiss Zaira
Nicknames: Edel, Dell (more to come with RP)

Faction/Race Demon – Frost demon

Personality:

- Mature
- Careful
- Deliberate

- Still holds much resentment for the Hunters
- Starting a new chapter of her life, now that she's graduated

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:53 am
User Image
User Image

Natural Ability:
Ice Manipulation - Edel can create ice sculptures, ice-bending if you may. Bigger stuff takes longer to make.
Ice Animation - Ice sculptures are coming for you

FEAR:
Edel's ability makes her a versatile battler, limited by her imagination and physical condition. Expect showers of icy blades, animated beast sculptures and frost barriers, and whatever else she can think of.

[Blade Flurry] Y1 SS
[Ice Menagerie] Y2 BC
[Tempest] Y2 TC
[Frost Barrier] Y3 Barrier

Typical sculpture style: Gothic & Baroque

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:54 am
User Image

User Image

Character History:

Edel was brought up to be a fine lady, elegant and poised just like her parents. Life wasn't so boring at first since she had classes that trained her to be a proper lady etc. Now that she's finally done with all that, she has nothing to do.
Nothing.

(Nothing interesting at least)

On most days she would keep herself occupied by creating ice sculptures (yes that's a hobby) or wander around the house, but there's always a limit to how much fun you can get out of that. She has her duties as a lady of the household.....but you can tell that it doesn't involve much.

She would hear about all the wonderful things the world has out there from her attendants, through books or from the very very rare visitor. One of them would be her playful relative Jack Frost, who will spark off her desire for adventure and fun. Inspired by his stories and mischief, Edel would soon try her hand at being “creative” with her ability. Her first prank was to create an ice sculpture of a golem in the kitchen - that freaked some of the attendants out. She got a real kick out of that, but her parents were pretty much hurhur about it and safe to say, less than amused. Anyhow, she never pulled such a thing off again because. Restraint my lady. v_v
(But of course she still practices in private to amuse herself)

Edelweiss was homeschooled from young, but mostly on academics (that were within her parent's capacity) such as literature, history and the arts. She can be considered to be a Renaissance Man (or woman), though her knowledge may be a little dated due to the family living in seclusion, and hence her cluelessness about pop culture and relatively new inventions. Going to Amityville Academy will not only supplement what she has learnt in some subjects, as well as update her facts and cause her to relearn new things (mostly referring to the sciences). On her own, Edelweiss is an accomplished artist and musician, learning how to play the violin and the piano during her years of training.

Growing up, she still maintains her love and interest to discover the world and sees it as something that is necessary (for herself, as well as for the future) in order to live up to the family name that she has grown to take pride in. She believes going to school provides her with the opportunity to seek adventure and at the same time, gain experiences that would shape her as a better person - someone wiser and more capable to inheriting the family title.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?

Having been cooped up in her home for the past few years, along with the fact that her “grooming into a fine young lady” years are over, life is now really dull and stagnant. Since the Zaira family doesn't get visitors very often (or get invited to attend events for that matter), there really is nothing much to do other than wander around the manor is an elegant and glacial pace. Edel looks up to her distant relative, Jack Frost, as a source of inspiration and so desires to lead a more happening life. What used to be a selfish desire is now intertwined with the fact that at current, she feels she has a long way to go as a person with her responsibilities becoming more evident. She pretty much decided that going to the Academy and seeing the world would give her an opportunity to achieve both goals, so one day she nonchalantly asked her dad if she could go and he said yes (thinking that it was a joke, he was unprepared for it). So the next thing he knew was that Edel had started packing to get ready for school.

Edel have a vague idea of the curriculum at best. But she's there to get the best out of the school experience, so she's going in with an open mind. Edel isn't afraid of getting dirty and trying out new things, for her, school = opportunities for life, love and to see the world.

User Image

The Zairas are a well-esteemed family of frost demons that live far far away on the snowy mountains of seclusion. Other than their very few close relatives, the rest of the demon community has forgotten about them or simply has no idea they exist. Thus, the Zairas have been living on their own for a fair amount of time, visitors are really very rare.

Their manor is situated way up in the mountains, surrounded by an expanse of land (read: snow and mountains). They rarely travel outside because 1. There isn't a need to and 2. There isn't a need to. We shall assume that sustenance (food) and everything else is taken care of by their attendants.

Their closest neighbour is the Abominable Snowman.

User Image

Valdemar von Zaira: Is a charming man who spends his time in the library reading. He plays the piano and violin and teaches Edel. He is well-read, wise and sedentary.

Helenor Zaira: Is a beautiful woman who spends her time by the huge glass window in the hall drinking tea or painting. She is gentle, understanding and sedentary.

.... There really isn't much to say about them.

Edel doesn't really spend too much time with her parents (and vice versa), but don't get me wrong, they still love each other. In fact she has great respect for her parents and does her best to make them proud. They just don't get together to do family-family stuff as much as she would want to.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:57 am
User Image

User Image
xxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxEdelweiss' room is crafted from ice, furniture and all. But she fiddles around with the design whenever she feels like it.  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:58 am
User Image

Graduation

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:59 am
User Image

dislikes || neutral || friendly acquiantances || friends || ♥

Snots
Owl -- Owl is absolutely adorable!! We'll have many great adventures together!
Joachim -- Joachim is a gentleman ..... and he blushes easily. He has a charming little friend in Merel.
Harriet -- Quite possibly the most intelligent, eccentric reaper I might meet. How I had so impudently gatecrashed her tea break though....I should probably try to make up for it
Ulmuka -- Still the fine gentleman I know, with unsurprisingly good taste in fashion. Really now, I don't know how to thank him enough for those dresses .... even if they're rather short. We've probably gotten into the most bizarre things together.... dear me.
Willow -- Friendly ghoul I met at Theatre Class, she's very pleasant.
Mort -- His initial impression of me aside, he's a very pleasant boil! A little odd, but who isn't.
Name --

Knobs
Renaissance -- Co-Captain of the Scario Kart club in school, we met briefly at the Open House Booth. He seems really friendly and gets along well with others.
LW -- Co-Captain of the Scario Kart club in school, we met briefly at the Open House Booth. She's pretty friendly too!
Natalia -- Natalia's friendly and is steadfast and confident. She's told me quite a bit about school life in Amityville and I can't wait to experience it for myself.
Lizzy -- Been through some ordeals together since our first meeting.... we're alright I guess, though we've met little since
Moure Koure -- He's always there for me .... I really enjoy his company
Roch -- Wickedly talented musician. I can trust him and he's one of my closest friends in school
Danny -- ... We mesh like Fire and Ice
Rikki -- FMC drummer and Danny's boilfriend. He's rather nice I guess... a little protective of Danny too ...

Staff
Mr Rengath -- Strict.

Friends from elsewhere
Vero -- He is quite the peculiar boil! Seems pretty well informed too, asides from the fact that tails....probably shouldn't be stuffed down into one's pants. Especially if it belongs to another.

User Image

User Image -- Edel was given this emblem upon her successful enrollment into the Academy  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:01 am
User Image

Ongoing Open Classes:
Trashology 101 -- pending

Completed Open Classes
Trial of Thunder road -- Passed, learned ability: Beginner Speed Boost
First Aid -- Passed, learned ability: Beginner First Aid
Horsemen trial -- failed, pending further attempts
How not to be seen -- failed, pending further attempts
Been fighting Bears on a Mountain -- Passed, learned ability: Beginner Battle aura
Make a legal document and... -- Passed, learned ability: Beginner Desperate Chance
Arts and Crafts 101 -- Passed, learned ability: Beginner Summoned Object  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:02 am
User Image

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:03 am
User Image

Year 1 -- From Post onwards
Year 2 -- From Post onwards
Year 3 -- From Post onwards
Alumnus -- From Post onwards

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:04 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Y1 art by LividPeas || Y2 art by Pepzilla/ King || Y3 art by LividPeas

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

--- Year Two ---

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

--- Year Three ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Childs Menu || Kheleksul || Tanginova || H.a.l.l.o.w.e.e.n || Peitou || nee-im-phee

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kami - kun || kukico || LividPeas

cheshire || chimarii || j i n n i - y i

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

himehorse || himehorse || [A.V] || nicoffeine || yofuku

Nemurou@dA || Nuku-Niku@dA || Skunkyfly@dA

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:06 am
User Image

Minipets:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Snow // Chives // Dingo

-A cuddly creature Edel adores for its exquisite looks
-Skittish little thing, she amuses Edel to no end
-A faithful, silent companion sent to guard her side by her dad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:07 am
User Image

Quote:

- Frost Demon::
xxxxxCommon Desc: Also known as ice demons, these elementals can either be 'summoned' or naturally created when imbued with Fear. Like all other elementals, they will melt if exposed to their weakness (Fire), but have innate ice abilities. Frost demons are usually the smallest of the elemental group.

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Piercing Blue
Hair Colour/Style: Blue
Skin Colour: Pale, purple tinges
Clothing Style/Colours: Victorian gowns, usually white, blue, pale purples/pinks and grays
Extra: Elven shaped ears with icicle tips, icicle fingertips, icicles that hang from her clothing (see ref), ice crystals covering the sides of her face

Notes: Her features get sharper when she gets angry or starts to throw a frigid temper.

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:08 am
User Image

This is Halloween shop by Lizbot, Zoomutt and Marushii
Official Art of Edelweiss by LividPeas (Year 1 & 3), Pepzilla / King (Year 2)
Character Design and Concept by Zyphiris
Thread Graphics by Zyphiris
Other additional art by all the respective artists

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out