Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoronoaZoro22

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 am
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Pokemon Ranger Application
Username: RoronoaZoro22
Character Name: Drake Scarlet
Character Description: User Image
A Pokemon Ranger has to make sure people are following the rules, and not cheating with leveling up and etc, are you sure you're up to it?: Sure, i actually always have etrua open in a tab and always refresh hoping somebody else had come on. yes, i know i need a life xD
What Pokemon is Your Partner? (Can choose any starter listed, even secondarys): Abra
Are you absolutely sure you can be active enough, and true to your duties as a Pokemon Ranger to fill this position?: 100% sure! okay, 98%, but that's still good, right?
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Hoenn
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Nope
Give an RP Sample: After his brother left for etrua, drake was happy to have the house to himself. he was convinced that he and his abra were going to have the best of times, but soon he got bored and missed his little brother. he worried about him getting hurt in his travels in etrua, which made him wan't to go there and protect him himself! but, what about the house? and how lame would it be to be followed by your big brother? Drake thought this over, and decided that he'd just lock the house and go! yeah, that'd work, but now what to do about following his brother....Oh! instead of protecting him directly, why not try to make etrua a better place in all? but how could he do that...He heard stories of pokemon rangers before and how they like to protect things from evil...Good enough for him! he applied to the Pokemon Ranger headquarters in etrua, and used his abra's teleport to go to Slateport and buy his ferry ticket to etrua. in his excitement, however, drake forgot to wait to see if he got the Ok to be a ranger, but at least he waited in slateport before heading out.

Is it okay for my ranger to be the brother of my other rp character?
Also, had an idea while typing this, why not make a Ranger Headquarters in etrua, like i mentioned in my rp sample? could or could not be practical xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 am

Pokemon trainer application
Username: Captain Kyomaru-Kun
RP Name: Kyomaru Nakamura
Ethnicity Native American/ Hispanic
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: User Image
Biography: Kyo grew up in Blyse City with his parents, and would always watch pokemon battles everyday. When he finally came of age to be a trainer his parents wouldn't let him become a trainer and said he would have to wait till he is seventeen. Now that he is seventeen he is ready to go off on his journey to become the Etrua region pokemon champion
Personality: Always happy and willing to help others.
Allegiance: simple trainer
Job:
Goal: Wants to become Etrua league champ
Origin: Blyse city
Pokemon Team: Lv. 5 Oshawott
Pokemon in Storage: none
Badges: none yet
Bag: 10 pokeballs, good rod, bicycle, and 5 potions

Rexiel Draconia

Devoted Lover

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 pm
RoronoaZoro22
Pokemon Ranger Application
Username: RoronoaZoro22
Character Name: Drake Scarlet
Character Description: User Image
A Pokemon Ranger has to make sure people are following the rules, and not cheating with leveling up and etc, are you sure you're up to it?: Sure, i actually always have etrua open in a tab and always refresh hoping somebody else had come on. yes, i know i need a life xD
What Pokemon is Your Partner? (Can choose any starter listed, even secondarys): Abra
Are you absolutely sure you can be active enough, and true to your duties as a Pokemon Ranger to fill this position?: 100% sure! okay, 98%, but that's still good, right?
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Hoenn
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Nope
Give an RP Sample: After his brother left for etrua, drake was happy to have the house to himself. he was convinced that he and his abra were going to have the best of times, but soon he got bored and missed his little brother. he worried about him getting hurt in his travels in etrua, which made him wan't to go there and protect him himself! but, what about the house? and how lame would it be to be followed by your big brother? Drake thought this over, and decided that he'd just lock the house and go! yeah, that'd work, but now what to do about following his brother....Oh! instead of protecting him directly, why not try to make etrua a better place in all? but how could he do that...He heard stories of pokemon rangers before and how they like to protect things from evil...Good enough for him! he applied to the Pokemon Ranger headquarters in etrua, and used his abra's teleport to go to Slateport and buy his ferry ticket to etrua. in his excitement, however, drake forgot to wait to see if he got the Ok to be a ranger, but at least he waited in slateport before heading out.

Is it okay for my ranger to be the brother of my other rp character?
Also, had an idea while typing this, why not make a Ranger Headquarters in etrua, like i mentioned in my rp sample? could or could not be practical xD

Sure! We need more rangers and I love the fact you always have Etrua open in a new tab XD Its perfectly ok for him to be the brother of your trainer, as for a Ranger hq we actually already have one, it is located in Fort Ammoa. I'm not sure if Bel has created it already or not, but if not feel free to do it yourself.
Help us make Etrua a beter place and keep it safe from harms way

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:40 pm
Wolfyofthesky
I popped in here then remembered I should make a profile for entering the contest too ^^

I'm assuming there'll be plenty of people watching to make sure no one -including me >.> - does anything crazy

Gym Leader Application
Username: Wolfyofthesky
Character Name: Z. Sierra Mist [Heehee]
Character Description:
To which Gym are you applying?: Deres -For the competition!
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels):

Shiftry - Lvl 43
Weavile - Lvl 46
Honchcrow - Lvl 42
Absol - Lvl 44
Krookodile - Lvl 44 [ I would really like this to be a Tyranitar, but it evolves at Lvl 55. Would it be possible to simply have one that is below that? -This would be a higher level if so- ]
Houndoom - Lvl 49
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?: I doubt I could make one.
What Region are you originally from?: Johto
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Whatever strikes her fancy to do.
Give an RP Sample: If I need one I can make one...

Wow I'm so sorry. Im the one who sent that PM as Professor V. just ignore it I guess I didnt realize you already made this sweatdrop I will add this app to the new Deres contest forum and once again congrats!!  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:49 pm
Danali_Black
Wolfyofthesky
I popped in here then remembered I should make a profile for entering the contest too ^^

I'm assuming there'll be plenty of people watching to make sure no one -including me >.> - does anything crazy

Gym Leader Application
Character Description:

Shiftry - Lvl 43
Weavile - Lvl 46
Honchcrow - Lvl 42
Absol - Lvl 44
Krookodile - Lvl 44 [ I would really like this to be a Tyranitar, but it evolves at Lvl 55. Would it be possible to simply have one that is below that? -This would be a higher level if so- ]
Houndoom - Lvl 49

Wow I'm so sorry. Im the one who sent that PM as Professor V. just ignore it I guess I didnt realize you already made this sweatdrop I will add this app to the new Deres contest forum and once again congrats!!

No problem ^^ Aha, so then is was Miss D. Sorry for getting you two confused >-<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 pm
Wolfyofthesky
Danali_Black
Wolfyofthesky

Gym Leader Application
Character Description:

Shiftry - Lvl 43
Weavile - Lvl 46
Honchcrow - Lvl 42
Absol - Lvl 44
Houndoom - Lvl 49

No problem ^^ Aha, so then is was Miss D. Sorry for getting you two confused >-<

No, she was on for a while, then I hopped on Im staying the weekend with her, its no problem a lot of people get us mixed up since we both play the professor ^^'
Also, sorry about the quote just now It was ment for someone else.. shows ya where my brain is lol

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:01 pm
Danali_Black
Wolfyofthesky

Gym Leader Application
Character Description:

Shiftry - Lvl 43
Weavile - Lvl 46
Honchcrow - Lvl 42
Absol - Lvl 44
Houndoom - Lvl 49
Give an RP Sample: Sierra leaned back in her chair, a heavy sigh falling from her lips. Sure, cruises were nice, but where were all the trainers? Seriously, any ship she'd stepped foot on previously there'd be a ton of trainers running around and battling. And that one time with the sick captain... She shivered. Either way, it bugged her. The one time she wanted someone, anyone, to battle, there was not a soul to be found. Not that she'd say she needed much practice for this 'Etrua Competition'. But it never hurt. The city this Gym was in, Deres, sounded like a wonderful place...hopefully it would be one of those 'nice' dark cities.

Speaking of Etrua, the ship was apparently nearing the shore, if the Captain on the PA was to be believed. "I don't really like Captains, but it looks like it's time." She heaved herself off the chair, kicking it back in its usual spot by the desk. It was time to get out of this crummy cabin and up on deck. Her Honchcrow could take it from there.

Ok after much deliberation we have decided... to grant you your request (if you know what Im quoting I will love you forever!)

But since it is completely different from the rest of Etrua, we will be keeping an eye on you to see what you do. if we decide we don't like the idea after a couple weeks it may be asked to leave (but that is more unlikely than likely) I would like a sample rp though only because I ask for one from everyone with exceptions of basic trainers. Other than that I hope you enjoy Etrua

>.> The phrase seems vaguely familiar...

Also thanks! And by a higher level I just meant higher 40s...I figure it could just be some strange reason that it has already evolved. And of course it only matters if I ended up winning the competition, so there is that 3nodding

Alright, so I guess I'll put an Rp sample in...I hope it's good enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:29 pm
Wolfyofthesky
Danali_Black
Wolfyofthesky

Gym Leader Application
Character Description:

Shiftry - Lvl 43
Weavile - Lvl 46
Honchcrow - Lvl 42
Absol - Lvl 44
Houndoom - Lvl 49
Give an RP Sample: Sierra leaned back in her chair, a heavy sigh falling from her lips. Sure, cruises were nice, but where were all the trainers? Seriously, any ship she'd stepped foot on previously there'd be a ton of trainers running around and battling. And that one time with the sick captain... She shivered. Either way, it bugged her. The one time she wanted someone, anyone, to battle, there was not a soul to be found. Not that she'd say she needed much practice for this 'Etrua Competition'. But it never hurt. The city this Gym was in, Deres, sounded like a wonderful place...hopefully it would be one of those 'nice' dark cities.

Speaking of Etrua, the ship was apparently nearing the shore, if the Captain on the PA was to be believed. "I don't really like Captains, but it looks like it's time." She heaved herself off the chair, kicking it back in its usual spot by the desk. It was time to get out of this crummy cabin and up on deck. Her Honchcrow could take it from there.

Ok after much deliberation we have decided... to grant you your request (if you know what Im quoting I will love you forever!)

But since it is completely different from the rest of Etrua, we will be keeping an eye on you to see what you do. if we decide we don't like the idea after a couple weeks it may be asked to leave (but that is more unlikely than likely) I would like a sample rp though only because I ask for one from everyone with exceptions of basic trainers. Other than that I hope you enjoy Etrua

Also thanks! And by a higher level I just meant higher 40s...I figure it could just be some strange reason that it has already evolved. And of course it only matters if I ended up winning the competition, so there is that 3nodding

Ahhh no no this is the quote I was talking about in my previous post sweatdrop It wasn't ment for you I accidently quoted you twice.. it was ment for that girl that wants to be a breeder.. I'm sorry don't pay any attention to this quote. And you dont have to give an rp sample, I already know how good you are. Im sorry for the mix up  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:32 pm
Danali_Black
Wolfyofthesky
Danali_Black
Wolfyofthesky

Gym Leader Application
Character Description:

Shiftry - Lvl 43
Weavile - Lvl 46
Honchcrow - Lvl 42
Absol - Lvl 44
Houndoom - Lvl 49

Ahhh no no this is the quote I was talking about in my previous post sweatdrop It wasn't ment for you I accidently quoted you twice.. it was ment for that girl that wants to be a breeder.. I'm sorry don't pay any attention to this quote. And you dont have to give an rp sample, I already know how good you are. Im sorry for the mix up

Ahh, I see now. No problem, I don't mind at all. I was a bit confused, I'll admit xD Also, we seem to be having a problem with people posting profiles in the profile forum before posting them here for acceptance. I think they're just confused, so maybe if you clarified on the first post in there where the skeleton is that they need to come here first? (Or maybe you already said that there...in which case you may want to make it big and bold 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:48 pm
Nagasaki-1324
(( Edited: 15:18 ))

Username:
Nagasaki-1324

RP Name:
Elizabeta Noire

Ethnicity
Hungarian/French

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Appearance:
Long hair Wig
Naturally Short hair

Biography:
Ever since she was born Elizabeta has always been on the move, with her family taking long trips for travel magazines to do research she was able to travel everywhere, seeing different Pokemon and encountering trainers from all over the world. This caused her to be shy and quiet, because she could never go to school in one place for more than three months, and kids picked on her because she couldn't speak English very well. It was not until Elizabeta and her family made a final stop in Unova visiting family when she decided to go on her journey to become a Pokemon trainer, starting in her home region of Kanto and moving up to Sinnoh. But after the losing the Kanto and Sinnoh Leagues Elizabeta turned back to Unova, again visiting relatives since her parents were elsewhere doing work. It was this time when she was introduced to the Pokemon Connoisseur at the age of fifteen, and studied very hard to get to the rank she is right now.

Elizabeta is known for her long hair, which she cut off due to an incident with Team Rocket that scared her for life...she wears a long wig that replicates her old look. This happened when one of her Pokemon was captured and she tried to fight back to get her Pokemon, but the only thing she got was a swipe at the belt taking the Sandile. Team Rocket managed to get away and then was later captured with Elizabeta's Pokemon, but the Pokemon was so scared and frightened that she had no choice but to send it to her parent's to recover it. She hasn't seen the Pokemon since, but has faith that it would come to it's senses again.

Personality:
She is quiet and sometimes withdrawn, but is very helpful with advice on training techniques and better communication with a trainer's Pokemon. She is also very protected of her Pokemon and will not let anyone else touch them without her consent, not risking the chance of one of them being stolen again.

Allegiance:
Pokemon Trainer

Job:
Pokemon Connaisseuse, Rank A
Bartender at a inn.

Goal:
To help trainers become good at knowing their Pokemon and creat bonds with them.

Origin:
Kanto

Pokemon Team:
Pidgeotto
Lv: 31

Metang
Lv: 32

Torterra
Lv: 32

Sandile
Lv: 28

Larvesta
Lv: 29

Pokemon in Storage:
Swampert (at parents getting rehabilitated)
Lv: 36

Badges:
Kanto and Sinnoh

Bag:
x5 Hyper Potions
x2 Revives
x3 Full Restores

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Captain Kyomaru-Kun

Pokemon trainer application
Username: Captain Kyomaru-Kun
RP Name: Kyomaru Nakamura
Ethnicity Native American/ Hispanic
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: User Image
Biography: Kyo grew up in Blyse City with his parents, and would always watch pokemon battles everyday. When he finally came of age to be a trainer his parents wouldn't let him become a trainer and said he would have to wait till he is seventeen. Now that he is seventeen he is ready to go off on his journey to become the Etrua region pokemon champion
Personality: Always happy and willing to help others.
Allegiance: simple trainer
Job:
Goal: Wants to become Etrua league champ
Origin: Blyse city
Pokemon Team: Lv. 5 Oshawott
Badges: none yet
Bag: 10 pokeballs, good rod, bicycle, and 5 potions

This is not the correct app, but i will still accept it, however i ask that you fill out a trainer app from the first page please, this is a form for the profile thread, but its ok some people have made this mistake.
It will be a couple days before I add it to the accepted forum due to being extremely busy, but it is still concidered accepted. If. you want go ahead and head to the lab to get your Oshiwatt and please fill out the correct application, thanks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Bug430
Username: Bug430 RP

Name: McCloud Hawkins

Age: 16 Gender: Male Ethnicity Native, Spanish (The ones who are from Spain)

Sexuality: Straight Appearance: http://m783.photobucket.com/image/vampire knight/the_girl_me/Vampire Knight/1326652t1gqsc7m09.jpg.html?o=9

Biography: As he was growing up all he told his parents was that he wanted to become the best Pokémon Trainer that has walked the Earth but, his parents always told him that it was a fool's dreams. Now it is instilled in his head that he will be. He wants to prove that he can do it to his parents. He will stop at nothing to do so.

Personality: McCloud is very humorous and friendly. You describe him s that kid that is not afraid to ask questions. He will strive to be the best at whatever he does. As a friend, he will always be loyal and will never give somebody up. However, what else comes with this trait is he can be a tad rebellious to authority.

Allegiance: Simple Starter Trainer

Job: Pokémart in Blyse owned by father. Cashier

Goal: The same goal that all aspiring trainers have and that is the desire to be called the 'best there ever was'.

Origin: Blyse City Pokemon Team: Charmander (lv. 6), Eevee (lv. 5)

Badges: none

Bag: 5pokeballs, 2000 poké

Sorry, first of all, this is a profile, not an application. Applications can be found on the first page of this thread, down on the 3rd or 4th post.

Second, You can only choose 1 pokemon and It starts at level 5 just like in the game.

We cannot accept this as an app. please fill out the right form and try again.  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Nagasaki-1324

Friendly Lunatic

17,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:04 am
Danali_Black

Okay, thank you for your time. (I believe I do know what you are referring to.) So I'll make the final edits and update my profile in the threads. ((totally can't read English half the time to save my life! @_@ ))

RP sample:

The ring Elizabeta's alarm rang to tell her it was morning again, it was not easy to get up due to the consistant need of her little Larvesta who was needy for attention and often woke her up for various reasons. The girl glared to her clock and scowled, another long day shifting from one place to another...this was usually the local bar and the Day Care. "[My, my...today's going to be an interesting day again...]" Elisabeta muttered in Hungarian, her native language. She rose up and found her Pokemon had slept in various places in her room, Volcorona of course taking the head of the bed next to her trainer's head. Once Elizabeta had gotten out of bed and dressed in her uniform for work, she dragged herself to the kitchen and dished out the Pokemon food...her Pokemon following behind her until they were fed.

Chowtime was a time when Elizabeta could think and not have to deal with anything else around her, with her bowl of dry ceral and glass of milk in front of her ready to be eaten, the girl looked to the newspaper to see if anything interesting so she could be prepared to shat with the other locals about the ordeal. "Not'ing 'ere t'at intersts meh, I'll jus' look pretty again..." Elizabeta laughed to herself. Once everybody was done with their meals, she placed everthing in the sink to deal with it after work. "Come...I has work, we play later." Every one of Elizabeta's Pokemon were returned, that is except the Larvesta as she took charge of the pack and stayed out on her trainer's shoulder to look cute and adorable...not like Elizabeta had pointed that out mor than once.

The trainer left her home and steadily walked to her work at the local bar, she was in charge of setting up the bar area and making sure it was presentable...Larvesta, stayed on Elizabeta's shoulder and greeted people as they walked in the door to sit at the bar area, recognizing most of the faces of the locals who walked in  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff