Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Lancer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 am
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username:King Lancer
Character Name:Jace Kalas
Character Description:An unusal guy, he wears all black clothing excrpt a white scarf his sister gave to him just befor she died. He has a strange purplish color to his eyes with a look that could scare a ghost pokemon to death but his heart is one of the warmest ones there is. He has one flaw though and that is that he helps everyone who needs it which tends to lead him to exhaustion.
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter?:Vulpix
What Region are you originally from? Kanto:
Do you want a job in Etrua?:none
Give an RP Sample:He sat in his usual spot watching the bird pokemon fly all around "Hmm well I'll be" he smiled as his eyes caught a glims of a vulpix walking away from its nest "A very rare sight a vulpix out and about in plain sight" he laghed and jumped from his tree landing with not to gentle jolt he felt a relief that nothing was broken. "Ok time to get back hom Jenea will worry" he hated making his sister worry she had enough troubles as it was with her being bedridden by her hereditsry diesease and the doctor had told him to stay by her side while he was gone into town to get some medicene for her "Huh well she will be overjoyed that I saw her favorit pokemon" He had made her a promise to catch one for her but he knew she might not make it till he could leave on his own pokemon journey so he could catch a vulpix for her. As he came to his house in the middle of the vast forest between Pewter city and Verilleon city he could tell something was wrong he could smell death in the air. He rushed toward his home. "Jenea are you alright" he called as he rushed into the house. "I am fin...ahuf...e but its m..ahuf.y time to go here take this to remember me by" in a fit of coughing Jenea hand a white scarf to Jace. He cried as he held his sisters only posession and it had belonged to their mother. The doctor had returned during this sad show and walked over to close Jenea's eyes and Jace vowed to memorilize his sister with a journey to become the best pokemon trainer out there to become a master in the art.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 am
King Lancer
Basic Application
Character Description:An unusal guy, he wears all black clothing excrpt a white scarf his sister gave to him just befor she died. He has a strange purplish color to his eyes with a look that could scare a ghost pokemon to death but his heart is one of the warmest ones there is. He has one flaw though and that is that he helps everyone who needs it which tends to lead him to exhaustion.
Give an RP Sample:He sat in his usual spot watching the bird pokemon fly all around "Hmm well I'll be" he smiled as his eyes caught a glims of a vulpix walking away from its nest "A very rare sight a vulpix out and about in plain sight" he laghed and jumped from his tree landing with not to gentle jolt he felt a relief that nothing was broken. "Ok time to get back hom Jenea will worry" he hated making his sister worry she had enough troubles as it was with her being bedridden by her hereditsry diesease and the doctor had told him to stay by her side while he was gone into town to get some medicene for her "Huh well she will be overjoyed that I saw her favorit pokemon" He had made her a promise to catch one for her but he knew she might not make it till he could leave on his own pokemon journey so he could catch a vulpix for her. As he came to his house in the middle of the vast forest between Pewter city and Verilleon city he could tell something was wrong he could smell death in the air. He rushed toward his home. "Jenea are you alright" he called as he rushed into the house. "I am fin...ahuf...e but its m..ahuf.y time to go here take this to remember me by" in a fit of coughing Jenea hand a white scarf to Jace. He cried as he held his sisters only posession and it had belonged to their mother. The doctor had returned during this sad show and walked over to close Jenea's eyes and Jace vowed to memorilize his sister with a journey to become the best pokemon trainer out there to become a master in the art.

Wow this story is so sad. It actually about brought tears to my eyes. I will accept it. Usually trainers are to get their first Pokemon from the Professor, but we have made an exception from one trainer before that brought twin Shellos from Kanto. You can do that if you want, as long as the Vulpix starts off at level five. And you still need to stop by the lab just so the professor (or her assistant) can see you. They keep tabs on all trainers in Etrua
And if you could, is there a way you could get a pic to us of your character so we can put it on your trainer card please?

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Ranzen Hitori

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:56 am
Danali_Black

Alright I will add you, and your trainer app as well, but I still need a name for your Celestia guy since I can't guarentee Scorpio. Welcome to Etrua! Team Celestia can start anywhere they want, you can terrorize the trainers on rout 1 or 2 or you can go anywhere else and cause mischief. As for your trainer, start in Blyse city and stop by the Pokemon lab to recieve your Pokemon either the professor or her assistant will get you started.

As for the limit, you can be up to three special people (Gym leader, Celestia, legendary) and as many trainers and/or regular Pokemon you want. You can be Celestia, reg. trainer and a Pokemon be it legendary or not, but if you choose Legendary we need to see another rp sample using the selected Pokemon

Ok, as for my Celestia name I will go with Ashad, and it might be a little while before I submit a pokemon app  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 pm
Danali_Black
King Lancer
Basic Application

Wow this story is so sad. It actually about brought tears to my eyes. I will accept it. Usually trainers are to get their first Pokemon from the Professor, but we have made an exception from one trainer before that brought twin Shellos from Kanto. You can do that if you want, as long as the Vulpix starts off at level five. And you still need to stop by the lab just so the professor (or her assistant) can see you. They keep tabs on all trainers in Etrua
And if you could, is there a way you could get a pic to us of your character so we can put it on your trainer card please?

Ok I will do that, level five is what I would have started with anyways and I rather train and make a bond than to start with a higher lvl Vulpix and you have to give mw a few minutes on the trainer card photo I nedd to do a few things first  

King Lancer

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 pm
King Lancer
Danali_Black
King Lancer
Basic Application

Ok I will do that, level five is what I would have started with anyways and I rather train and make a bond than to start with a higher lvl Vulpix and you have to give mw a few minutes on the trainer card photo I nedd to do a few things first

Perfectly fine, take your time. All is understood. I will be leaving soon anyway to cook and clean and... blah -_- I hate life lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:03 pm
Ranzen Hitori
Danali_Black

Alright I will add you, and your trainer app as well, but I still need a name for your Celestia guy since I can't guarentee Scorpio. Welcome to Etrua! Team Celestia can start anywhere they want, you can terrorize the trainers on rout 1 or 2 or you can go anywhere else and cause mischief. As for your trainer, start in Blyse city and stop by the Pokemon lab to recieve your Pokemon either the professor or her assistant will get you started.

As for the limit, you can be up to three special people (Gym leader, Celestia, legendary) and as many trainers and/or regular Pokemon you want. You can be Celestia, reg. trainer and a Pokemon be it legendary or not, but if you choose Legendary we need to see another rp sample using the selected Pokemon

Ok, as for my Celestia name I will go with Ashad, and it might be a little while before I submit a pokemon app

Thats fine, take your time. I like that name btw its mysterious. Perhaps you can work your way up to Scorpio some day  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Ranzen Hitori

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:05 pm
Danali_Black
Ranzen Hitori
Danali_Black

Thats fine, take your time. I like that name btw its mysterious. Perhaps you can work your way up to Scorpio some day
Thanks *excited jump that holds in mid-air*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:17 pm
((Was told by Belzayne, that my profile could be accepted if I posted it here. And if I can't be a breeder then I can modify, no biggy.

I've just been all over the place today. Sorry! ^^; ))

Username:
Nagasaki-1324

RP Name:
Elizabeta Noire

Ethnicity
Hungarian/French

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Appearance:
Long hair Wig
Naturally Short hair

Biography:
Ever since she was born Elizabeta has always been on the move, with her family taking long trips for travel magazines to do research she was able to travel everywhere, seeing different Pokemon and encountering trainers from all over the world. This caused her to be shy and quiet, because she could never go to school in one place for more than three months, and kids picked on her because she couldn't speak English very well. It was not until Elizabeta and her family made a final stop in Unova visiting family when she decided to go on her journey to become a Pokemon trainer, but after the losing the Kanto and Sinnoh Leagues Elizabeta turned back to Unova. There she was introduced to the Pokemon Connoisseur at the age of fifteen, and studied very hard to get to the rank she is right now. She has recently taken up breeding as for new kicks and giggles, helping other trainers find a partner for their Pokemon if they cannot find one. Her parents keep hold of all the eggs that trainers don't want and raise them for other trainers in Kanto.

Elizabeta is known for her long hair, which she cut off due to an incident with Team Rocket that scared her for life...she wears a long wig that replicates her old look. This happened when one of her Pokemon was captured and she tried to fight back to get her Pokemon, but the only thing she got was a swipe at the belt taking the Sandile. Team Rocket managed to get away and then was later captured with Elizabeta's Pokemon, but the Pokemon was so scared and frightened that she had no choice but to send it to her parent's to recover it. She hasn't seen the Pokemon since, but has faith that it would come to it's senses again.

Personality:
She is quiet and sometimes withdrawn, but is very helpful with advice on training techniques and better communication with a trainer's Pokemon. She is also very protected of her Pokemon and will not let anyone else touch them without her consent, not risking the chance of one of them being stolen again.

Allegiance:
Pokemon Trainer/Breeder

Job:
Pokemon Connaisseuse, Rank A
Bartender at a inn.

Goal:
To help trainers become good at knowing their Pokemon and creat bonds with them.

Origin:
Kanto

Pokemon Team:
Pidgot
Lv: 51

Metagross
Lv: 54

Torterra
Lv: 57

Krookodile
Lv: 53

Volocorona
Lv: 55

Pokemon in Storage:
Swampert (at parents getting rehabilitated)
Lv: 39

Badges:
Kanto and Sinnoh

Bag:
x5 Hyper Potions
x2 Revives
x3 Full Restores

Nagasaki-1324

Friendly Lunatic

17,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:57 pm
Nagasaki-1324

Hmm I'm not sure about this, there is no app for a breeder and there is already a breeder that runs the Pokemon daycare in Port Riplye. As a breeder what would you do? It would be a little strange for a person (Who is not a gym leader or E4) with such high leveled Pokemon walking around. I will think about it and discuss it with the other Mod. Im not trying to be mean, but Im at a loss of thought sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:27 pm
Professor Valerian
Nagasaki-1324

Hmm I'm not sure about this, there is no app for a breeder and there is already a breeder that runs the Pokemon daycare in Port Riplye. As a breeder what would you do? It would be a little strange for a person (Who is not a gym leader or E4) with such high leveled Pokemon walking around. I will think about it and discuss it with the other Mod. Im not trying to be mean, but Im at a loss of thought sweatdrop

Well, like I said, I can always modify it...no big deal.  

Nagasaki-1324

Friendly Lunatic

17,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:52 pm
Nagasaki-1324
Professor Valerian
Nagasaki-1324

Modifications would be nice, maybe lower the levels some? Perhaps you could talk to Sora about co running the daycare? If your interested?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:08 pm
Professor Valerian
Nagasaki-1324
Professor Valerian
Nagasaki-1324

Modifications would be nice, maybe lower the levels some? Perhaps you could talk to Sora about co running the daycare? If your interested?

Well that is my party in my White thrity levels lowered. But I will make a few changes and let you know.
If's it's going to be that much trouble then I'll just have the parents be the breeders turned travel magazine reporters.  

Nagasaki-1324

Friendly Lunatic

17,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100

Nagasaki-1324

Friendly Lunatic

17,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:18 pm
(( Edited: 15:18 ))

Username:
Nagasaki-1324

RP Name:
Elizabeta Noire

Ethnicity
Hungarian/French

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Appearance:
Long hair Wig
Naturally Short hair

Biography:
Ever since she was born Elizabeta has always been on the move, with her family taking long trips for travel magazines to do research she was able to travel everywhere, seeing different Pokemon and encountering trainers from all over the world. This caused her to be shy and quiet, because she could never go to school in one place for more than three months, and kids picked on her because she couldn't speak English very well. It was not until Elizabeta and her family made a final stop in Unova visiting family when she decided to go on her journey to become a Pokemon trainer, starting in her home region of Kanto and moving up to Sinnoh. But after the losing the Kanto and Sinnoh Leagues Elizabeta turned back to Unova, again visiting relatives since her parents were elsewhere doing work. It was this time when she was introduced to the Pokemon Connoisseur at the age of fifteen, and studied very hard to get to the rank she is right now.

Elizabeta is known for her long hair, which she cut off due to an incident with Team Rocket that scared her for life...she wears a long wig that replicates her old look. This happened when one of her Pokemon was captured and she tried to fight back to get her Pokemon, but the only thing she got was a swipe at the belt taking the Sandile. Team Rocket managed to get away and then was later captured with Elizabeta's Pokemon, but the Pokemon was so scared and frightened that she had no choice but to send it to her parent's to recover it. She hasn't seen the Pokemon since, but has faith that it would come to it's senses again.

Personality:
She is quiet and sometimes withdrawn, but is very helpful with advice on training techniques and better communication with a trainer's Pokemon. She is also very protected of her Pokemon and will not let anyone else touch them without her consent, not risking the chance of one of them being stolen again.

Allegiance:
Pokemon Trainer

Job:
Pokemon Connaisseuse, Rank A
Bartender at a inn.

Goal:
To help trainers become good at knowing their Pokemon and creat bonds with them.

Origin:
Kanto

Pokemon Team:
Pidgeotto
Lv: 31

Metang
Lv: 32

Torterra
Lv: 32

Sandile
Lv: 28

Larvesta
Lv: 29

Pokemon in Storage:
Swampert (at parents getting rehabilitated)
Lv: 36

Badges:
Kanto and Sinnoh

Bag:
x5 Hyper Potions
x2 Revives
x3 Full Restores

Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash