Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:24 pm
Vyetta
Take Me To The Etrua Region! 
Basic Application 
Username: Vyetta
Character Name: Vyetta Ko
Character Description: Age 18... Vyetta is about 5 foot tall with a thin, frail body. Her skin as white as untainted snow and her eyes a deep, starry indigo. Her silky, jet black hair hangs strangely in and about her usual ponytail.
Color Ref
Actual Ref
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Vulpix
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): no
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): Vyetta moved slowly and quietly through the forest, nose lifted to the sky and one of those rare smiles on her thick lips. ViVi followed closely, the little Vulpix so excited for their next destination she could hardly contain herself. Vyetta stopped in a small clearing, her deep indigo eyes scanning the trees and brush around her, "It's nearing nightfall," she spoke as her eyes shifted to her little friend, "shall we camp here?"
ViVi shrilled happily, "Vul!"
Professor Valerian...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Accepted, but just wondering, do you have another picture to use for your trainer card? Or if you'd like Danali will color that pic for 4k.

...Has Spoken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:26 pm
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Danali_Black
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Ranzen Hitori
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username: Avikna LuAnk Hoseka
Character Name: Arietty Noir
Character Description: Sprite
I shall find a more detailed picture for the Profile I plan to make. :3
I want to be: A Poke'mon
If trainer, what starter?:
If Pokemon, which one?: Ninetales
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: Shiny
What Region are you originally from?: Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua?: N/A
Give an RP Sample: Oh, you know how I Rp <3

your spite is a Ninetails but your pokemon of choice is Rapidash. which one are you? I vote Ninetails.

Lol, I swear I put a link for a Rapidash, but okay.. I think a Shiny Ninetales would be awesome aswell! > 3<

Yep its a Ninetails XD so which would you prefer the Rapidash or Ninetails? Both are beautiful Pokemon

I changed it to Ninetales. :3 So, that'll work.
Professor Valerian...

Mk, accepted now! ^^

...Has Spoken

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:33 pm
Wolfyofthesky
Danali_Black
Wolfyofthesky

Holly wow! I love this pic! did you make it yourself? Id catch you if I was a trainer XD shiny Electrike is pretty!! wonder what Magnetric looks like? *runs off to check*

Ha thanks but no, it was made by crayon chewer on deviant art. I was actually having trouble choosing which Pokemon to be when I found this picture that I'd saved a while back -because it's awesome!- and just had to use it ^-^

And shiny Manectric is black. How neat it that!

I assume he was accepted? I saw myself quoted in the accepted applications thread, but couldn't find the profile sweatdrop
Professor Valerian...

Im sorry. It is accepted I accidently posted it under Killer-wolf-kun XD there are three of you wolf people i got a little confused. Its under your name now ^^ sorry again

...Has Spoken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:35 pm
Professor Valerian
Wolfyofthesky
Danali_Black
Wolfyofthesky

Holly wow! I love this pic! did you make it yourself? Id catch you if I was a trainer XD shiny Electrike is pretty!! wonder what Magnetric looks like? *runs off to check*

Ha thanks but no, it was made by crayon chewer on deviant art. I was actually having trouble choosing which Pokemon to be when I found this picture that I'd saved a while back -because it's awesome!- and just had to use it ^-^

I assume he was accepted? I saw myself quoted in the accepted applications thread, but couldn't find the profile sweatdrop
Professor Valerian...

Im sorry. It is accepted I accidently posted it under Killer-wolf-kun XD there are three of you wolf people i got a little confused. Its under your name now ^^ sorry again

...Has Spoken

Ha, I noticed how there were so many wolves and I was amazed that you managed to keep them straight for the most part xD Thanks for clearing that up!  

Wolfyofthesky

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:42 pm
Wolfyofthesky
Professor Valerian
Wolfyofthesky
Danali_Black
Wolfyofthesky

Professor Valerian...

...Has Spoken

Ha, I noticed how there were so many wolves and I was amazed that you managed to keep them straight for the most part xD Thanks for clearing that up!
Professor Valerian...

No problem ^^ Yes it is a little difficult but I look at it this way. You and Sebastion (killer-wolf) are together, and lonewolf is lonely XD its silly but it helps

...Has Spoken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:48 pm
Professor Valerian

If they want to color it, I'd be more then willing to pay. But the only reason it's black and white (and bad quality) is because I'm not currently home and am using my iPod. I'm going to be home tomorrow, I can scan and color it myself then if that's acceptable.

FloralWarlock

Tipsy Monster

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:00 pm
Vyetta
Professor Valerian

If they want to color it, I'd be more then willing to pay. But the only reason it's black and white (and bad quality) is because I'm not currently home and am using my iPod. I'm going to be home tomorrow, I can scan and color it myself then if that's acceptable.
Professor Valerian...

Oh ok, either way is fine. Which would you prefer?

...Has Spoken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:07 pm
(sorry, quote fail... It won't let me just hit quote) she can color it. I'll pay her... She'll prolly do a better job then me lol.  

FloralWarlock

Tipsy Monster

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:27 pm
Vyetta
(sorry, quote fail... It won't let me just hit quote) she can color it. I'll pay her... She'll prolly do a better job then me lol.
Professor Valerian...

lol mk, if you could, please send us your signature to place on the card (it doesn't have to be your name, but most people seem to put it, or if you want we can just type it up in a pretty font.) Also for the trainer card we ask for 1k, all proceeds go to guild contests and such. make the 1k card trade to Professor Valerian, and the 4k for coloring to Danali_Black.

...Has Spoken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:35 pm
yes ma'am, I'll get on that now. Shall I pm her for the color? 

And, this may be a very stupid question, but I send the sig to you?

FloralWarlock

Tipsy Monster

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 pm
Vyetta
yes ma'am, I'll get on that now. Shall I pm her for the color? 

And, this may be a very stupid question, but I send the sig to you?
Professor Valerian...

Yes, send the Sig to me, and as for Danali (We're friends IRL) She's here at my house right now, so you can go ahead and tell her whatever you want about the color.

(Sometimes, she will play Professor Valerian too. Prof. V is the guild mule and played by Miss_D_White (me) and Danali_Black.)

...Has Spoken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:08 pm
^^; k. Black hair, purple tank, black gloves, pants, and boots. Grey armband and jacket. Eyes indigo, skin white.  

FloralWarlock

Tipsy Monster

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:20 pm
Vyetta
^^; k. Black hair, purple tank, black gloves, pants, and boots. Grey armband and jacket. Eyes indigo, skin white.
Professor Valerian...

, she'll get to work on it tomorrow and we'll upload your card tomorrow.

...Has Spoken

Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games