Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmisterCrow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:43 pm
Danali_Black

I cant belive i was not on the active list. T.T
I have been posting for three days, and have been in this guild for three days.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 pm
Kaze Espada
Miss_D_White
I'd say as long as people use common sense then they could pick a pokemon that wasn't on the list.

It would be a massive task to add every single pokemon in all 5 gens that could be found in every area.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Funny

Amistercrow

Sorry, there's a character limit on guild announcements and not everyone could be named. but we're not going to kick you out or anything just because you names not on a list.  

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

AmisterCrow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:53 pm
mkay, thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:28 pm
VincentValintine LimitBrk

Lulz  

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

AmisterCrow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:14 pm
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Legendary Application
Username: AmisterCrow
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?: Suicune
Why do you want to be this Legendary?: It is my favorite of all the legendary dogs, and it has a awesome responibility of purifying water.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon): The air was crisp, and clean, but Suicune could tell that there was something wrong. No matter how good the land looked, anyone could tell something was wrong, for the people were sickly, and ill. Suicune went through with his investigation, looking for something to put blaim on, when he went to the watering hole the problem was instantly noticable. The large city a few miles away, was dumping there trash into the small towns watering hole. "I will not stand for this!", Suicune roared as he purifyed the watering hole, then took of toward the city.
When Suicune entered the city no one attacked or even showed fear to the pokemon, for he was considered a good omen, and it would be bad to attack him."Were is the one responsible for this!" Suicune bellowed, as he ran around the town looking for the owner of the garbage disposal. A small man appeared before the Suicune,"I am the CEO, of this garbage company.", the man stated,"I thank you for your honesty, for if you had not showed yourself i might have not found anything." said Suicune with a somewhat serious tone."Im sorry Suicune, but i have no where else to dump, and if insist on annoying me with this i shall deal with it myself.", said the man as he he pulled out a pokeball."As you wish human, but i must warn you. Prepare yourself!", Suicune said as he braced for a fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:16 pm
Basic Application
Username: Sean
Character Name: Larkins
Character Description:A tall person with brown hair and piercing red eyes, he's usually grinning like he's thinking of a funny joke(which in most cases is probably true XD). He's always friendly to anyone who hasn't done anything wrong to him or his friends and is likely to rush off to the aid of complete strangers who are in trouble. He has a tendency to favor psychic pokemon.
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? Beldum if possible?:
What Region are you originally from? Hoenn:
Do you want a job in Etrua? no:
Give an RP Sample: Its a few days after Larkins tenth birthday, he's packing his bag preparing to get on the boat traveling to the Etrua Region. He packs light knowing that he'll get tired lugging around to much stuff that he might not even need. Once he's ready to go he says a quick goodbye to his mom, having already said everything he need to in the days before his birthday. He takes a moment to look around his home for what might be the last time, mentally preparing him self he opens the door starting an adventure that he knows will be filled with interesting people and places.:

User Image  

primarch4

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:20 pm
primarch4
Basic Application
Character Description:A tall person with brown hair and piercing red eyes, he's usually grinning like he's thinking of a funny joke(which in most cases is probably true XD). He's always friendly to anyone who hasn't done anything wrong to him or his friends and is likely to rush off to the aid of complete strangers who are in trouble. He has a tendency to favor psychic pokemon.
Give an RP Sample: Its a few days after Larkins tenth birthday, he's packing his bag preparing to get on the boat traveling to the Etrua Region. He packs light knowing that he'll get tired lugging around to much stuff that he might not even need. Once he's ready to go he says a quick goodbye to his mom, having already said everything he need to in the days before his birthday. He takes a moment to look around his home for what might be the last time, mentally preparing him self he opens the door starting an adventure that he knows will be filled with interesting people and places.:

User Image

Your profile looks good. However Beldum is not a starter. Here is the list of starters you can choose from: Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cydaquill
Totadile
Treecko
Torchick
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Pikachu
Sandshrew
Vulpix
Meowth
Skitty
Glameow
Purrloin
Growlithe
Houndour
Poochyenna
Shinx
Lillipup
Machop
Eevee
Teddiursa
Pidgey
Pidove
Tailow
Starly
Bunneary
Pansear
Pansage
Panpour

Secondary starters - Secondary starters require extra care and so you need to prove you can handle their powers.
Abra
Dratini
Ralts
Trapinch
Gible
Gothita
Solosis
Axew  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:28 pm
Belzayne
primarch4
Basic Application

User Image

Your profile looks good. However Beldum is not a starter. Here is the list of starters you can choose from: Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cydaquill
Totadile
Treecko
Torchick
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Pikachu
Sandshrew
Vulpix
Meowth
Skitty
Glameow
Purrloin
Growlithe
Houndour
Poochyenna
Shinx
Lillipup
Machop
Eevee
Teddiursa
Pidgey
Pidove
Tailow
Starly
Bunneary
Pansear
Pansage
Panpour

Secondary starters - Secondary starters require extra care and so you need to prove you can handle their powers.
Abra
Dratini
Ralts
Trapinch
Gible
Gothita
Solosis
Axew
thx, i looked at the list and thought that there was a chance to request something different? and if not then I'd settle for Ralts.
User Image  

primarch4

evil-has-cupcakes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:55 pm
Username: evil-has-cupcakes
Character Name: kei
Character Description: blonde haired emo style hair 15 year old male nice and caring
If trainer, what starter? : Chimchar
What Region are you originally from?:Sinnoh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:03 pm
evil-has-cupcakes
Character Description: blonde haired emo style hair 15 year old male nice and caring

You are going to write an rp sample aren't you?  

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 pm
AmisterCrow
Legendary Application
Username: AmisterCrow
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?: Suicune
Why do you want to be this Legendary?: It is my favorite of all the legendary dogs, and it has a awesome responibility of purifying water.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon): The air was crisp, and clean, but Suicune could tell that there was something wrong. No matter how good the land looked, anyone could tell something was wrong, for the people were sickly, and ill. Suicune went through with his investigation, looking for something to put blaim on, when he went to the watering hole the problem was instantly noticable. The large city a few miles away, was dumping there trash into the small towns watering hole. "I will not stand for this!", Suicune roared as he purifyed the watering hole, then took of toward the city.
When Suicune entered the city no one attacked or even showed fear to the pokemon, for he was considered a good omen, and it would be bad to attack him."Were is the one responsible for this!" Suicune bellowed, as he ran around the town looking for the owner of the garbage disposal. A small man appeared before the Suicune,"I am the CEO, of this garbage company.", the man stated,"I thank you for your honesty, for if you had not showed yourself i might have not found anything." said Suicune with a somewhat serious tone."Im sorry Suicune, but i have no where else to dump, and if insist on annoying me with this i shall deal with it myself.", said the man as he he pulled out a pokeball."As you wish human, but i must warn you. Prepare yourself!", Suicune said as he braced for a fight.

Sure, I'll accept. Your turf is pretty much the same as kyurems but seeing as the legendary dogs speed is incredibly high you can get away with travelling farther.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:09 pm
evil-has-cupcakes

Just a normal trainer? mk accepted.  

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:13 pm
primarch4
Belzayne
primarch4
Basic Application

User Image

Your profile looks good. However Beldum is not a starter.
thx, i looked at the list and thought that there was a chance to request something different? and if not then I'd settle for Ralts.
User Image

I regret to inform you that Beldum is not available as Belzayne said, and Personally I think your sample RP should be a little better if you want a Raltz.

It's ok, but average. Stretch it out, be descriptive.
what all did you bring in your bag?
What prompted this journey of a 10 year old to leave home and travel by himself to other regions?
What are his plans?
What is he looking foward too?

and so on.. Just dig a little deeper.

So your options are
1. give another RP sample.
2. Choose a primary starter.  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games