Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Perfect Date? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kebin13

4,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:59 pm
What is your idea of a perfect date?

My idea of a perfect date would be a trip to a coffee place, followed by a restaurant, and ending with me falling asleep listening to his heartbeat while watching some cheesy movie whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:15 pm
o.o Mostly the same for me though I'd probably add a sunset walk on the beach.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

..s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:44 pm
I am not a fan of false pretenses.
I would rather just go out to a simple
lunch and walk through the park, or
something simple like that. The way
to my heart is laughter, so a lot of talking
and cracking jokes is important. If at the
end of the date I can recall moments where
the two of us were laughing so hard we
couldn't breath, I will never forget it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:56 pm
Something non-traditional. I'd love for a date to go with me to the aquarium, zoo, or maybe even an amusement park (Six Flags on a first date would be a blast). We could talk (lines for rides serve a purpose, for once), stare at pretty animals, and have a great time!  

bollier

Elapsed Dreams

Distrustful Dog

13,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:15 am
I normally go for the quiet night at home, so if the mood hits we don't have to go anywhere. rofl
I don't like crowds and things, and don't like having to "dress up" for a date. So a nice meal at home watching some movies we've seen a dozen times before is good enough for me, since we wouldn't really be watching more talking and "snuggles". whee
The dates I've been on that are my favorites are just like that, mostly scared off from going to the movies for part of a date. Twilight was the first thing I saw alone with a lover and the sparkles killed the mood. xd
Not saying it's a bad movie or anything it just wasn't my type of movie. I like blood and guts, but that had none other then background things. =.= So I'm not meaning to insult the movie it just isn't my type of movie. sweatdrop heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:15 am
Go out to eat then maybe back to my place for an all day Anime marathon... or maybe a few rounds of a children's card game.  

SkyCore

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:19 am
Spending the day at Disneyland and California Adventure, trying to find the hidden Mickeys, riding on both of our favorite rides, and watching World of Color at the end of the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:24 am
Now that you mention it, screaming together in a haunted house or on a roller coaster sounds very romantic. owo  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:59 am
For me, it would be going downtown.
Just walk around aimlessly, look inside shops that look interesting.
Could mabye sit down and just enjoy the view and talk, mabye people watch.
If we wanted, go for a meal. Mabye see a movie.
Just enjoy eachothers company.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:18 pm
a Tegan and Sara concert.  

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

xAiyukox

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:45 pm
Okay, I would have to say....
We stay at my place or go to his, and play nothing but video games all day! We could play game's he likes and some I like but they would all have to be co-op. When we get hungry, we can order chinese take out and just get to know each other better. At night dive to a field or something, lay down on the roof or hood of the car and just look at the stars.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 pm
Silver Sage-General
Now that you mention it, screaming together in a haunted house or on a roller coaster sounds very romantic. owo

Yeah. That would be fun. xD; Otherwise, like a walk, then quiet dinner at home. C: Then like, snuggles and stuff. > u <  

Jellen-chan

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:59 pm
Jellen-chan
Silver Sage-General

Yeah. That would be fun. xD; Otherwise, like a walk, then quiet dinner at home. C: Then like, snuggles and stuff. > u <

Yeah that sounds good too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:05 pm
Hmmm, ideal date...I always planned eating something light and then going to a museum before taking a stroll around the park or reading together. ((That'd be cute, you holding the book leaning on you partner so you can hear their heartbeat)). But now that you guys mention it, an amusement park sounds WAY FUN. So does the the vid game binge. I have to say though, Sarah_L_Awesome, my bff-would want to marry you, just for you date idea. She's a HUGE T&S Fan.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Yuki_no_Joo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:12 pm
I know mines a little outrageous, but a girl can dream right? wink First we would go horseback riding over the rocky mountains. Then we'd go to a little cafe for tea. Where we would get attacked by ninja's and they would protect me from them. Later over a random sunset the would confess they're love for me with cheesecake. 4laugh heart  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff