Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
So... pretty sure I'm pan?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:43 pm
I used to id as bi, but now I'm thinking that I'm pan, because I'm noticing that gender matters very little when i am looking for a partner. Sure I am all around attracted to more guys, but there are some girls who just take my breath away. And I generally don't care about how the person acts in regards to femininity or masculinity... I like labels, but I would just like to know what to say when people ask.

So would you guys say I'm pan?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:48 pm
Hmm I am gunna say your more bi then pan. You still are attracted to more guys then girls so gender does play a factor, no matter how small.  

Kebin13

4,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sparky the Panda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 pm
I'm more attracted to guys than girls, but I'm still pansexual. You don't have to be entirely neutral. I also like transmen and transwomen and intersex people and genderqueen and anything else you can think of in a person. Bisexual implies two. Male and female. Pansexual means all things in the spectrum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:54 am
Sparky the Panda
I'm more attracted to guys than girls, but I'm still pansexual. You don't have to be entirely neutral. I also like transmen and transwomen and intersex people and genderqueen and anything else you can think of in a person. Bisexual implies two. Male and female. Pansexual means all things in the spectrum.

Then I am pretty sure i'm pan, because I do find myself attracted to genderqueers/benders and transexuals sometimes.  

Denkou Soshiatae

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 am
if yur attracted to men, women, and genderqueers then i would say your pan even if you prefer one over the others

im pan but i prefer men since thats usually the gender i find the personalities i like the most  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:28 am
Shanna66
if yur attracted to men, women, and genderqueers then i would say your pan even if you prefer one over the others

im pan but i prefer men since thats usually the gender i find the personalities i like the most

Okay, thank you :3  

Denkou Soshiatae

Toker Rockett

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:13 am
Yep, you are pan. I'm pansexual myself. I like the person not for what they are on the outside but for the inside. I find myself more attracted to MTFs (male to female transgenders) but I do like everyone. As long as I click with your personality, it's a go for me. This is both good and bad... I tend to have a lot of crushes. It's gone down since I started to date my current gf but yeah... She gets jealous. lol ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:35 am
If people outside of the gender binary appeal- then there's no reason to not consider yourself pan.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items