Reply LSF [Latin's So Fly]
drugs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy XIII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 am
have you ever done any drugs like Ecstasy , Crystal meth? or thc? (marijuana) if so post here to tell us what you have done

fyi utah is the meth capital of the usa and yes i have tried it like 5 x, i have mainly tried it cuz marijuana is so hard to get here in comparison to meth like 10x harder to get  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:02 pm
SUR3NO GU1D3
have you ever done any drugs like Ecstasy , Crystal meth? or thc? (marijuana) if so post here to tell us what you have done

fyi utah is the meth capital of the usa and yes i have tried it like 5 x, i have mainly tried it cuz marijuana is so hard to get here in comparison to meth like 10x harder to get
marijuana ese, the pinche best. cool  

Cruz Sant0s

5,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sleepy XIII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:49 pm
LSF-S4NT0SxCpt
SUR3NO GU1D3

yes but it is alot harder to get in utah than you might think so if your ever gonna try something here you gotta try whats available  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:02 am
LSF-S4NT0SxCpt
SUR3NO GU1D3

sorry ese marijuana blows, i would rather have prescription pain killers over that fuqn loser drug. if you smoke it long enough you will die from lung cancer  

TERRACE-XIII_SSC

LSF [Latin's So Fly]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff