I want to know...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BanHammer555

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:33 pm
In Mass Effect when you are faced with the choice to either kill or set free the Rachni queen what did you choose and why did you choose it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:07 pm
I picked to save the Queen .... when you go through the whole dialogue it seems like the right thing to do. Killing her is pretty cruel....she just wants her freedom.  

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

AshRB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:34 pm
I chose to free her. We shouldn't be distroying ourselves if we want to defeat the reapers. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:26 pm
Well In one play through I set her free and in the other I destroyed her. I can see both sides of the arguments. One the rachi in the first war were being controlled by something and forced to fight and the current rachi queen says she just wants to be free and help her people. So I set her free. However she could be lying and her people are very dangerous, heck it took all the krogan to win the war. Now with the krogan almost all died out what could stop her if she wanted revenge on us for killing her people and doing tests on them? In my own opinion though we should set her free, with the reapers coming we need allies and to heck with the risks. If the reapers win what a few rachni gonna mean.  

Luigi Egbert
Crew

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
BanHammer555 rolled 15 20-sided dice: 9, 1, 13, 8, 2, 20, 17, 5, 12, 10, 10, 17, 9, 7, 7 Total: 147 (15-300)

BanHammer555

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:45 pm
When i reached the choice i remembered a part from one of my favorite books which involved humans at war with an insectoid alien race that eventually realized that we couldn't understand them because they had no spoken language and in their last hours they tried to communicate with humans but it was to late and all they wanted was to live in peace. It was at this point I determined that no matter what path i take i can not bring myself to kill the Rachni Queen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:36 am
I'v never really played Mass Effect full through...
But basing on what the second post was; if she just want's her freedom- I'd save her. neutral  

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Bioware Main Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items