XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX
Crew

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:20 pm
"Come to me, oh weary traveler for I know just how to help you rest..."

_~Snow White~_
The Icy Killer

User Image

A dark laugh left Snow's lips as she began to laugh like a mad woman. Soon she calmed down before she smirked at Ry. "Just think of all the prey you can have when the armies clash, Ry. You will likely be so full that you won't need to hunt for a good while. Besides the rabbit is skinny and I bet knowing the queen of hearts mean he has some hidden weapon like a poison if he is killed. So eating him would be likely meeting death. Hmmm who are we to face again, White Rabbit?" she asked. She had a look on her face that spelt doom for the enemy for she was in the mood to kill since her play time with Ry had been ruined so she wanted to kill something.

...Forever as a corpse that is."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:44 am
The White Rabbit
The assasin with a horrible name.

User Image
Rabbit looks up at snow white a bit confused. "Why whould i have poison in me? Its not like i could die." He said his voice full of confidence. "and our enemy is the king of myths and the myth kingdom. Any myths that you see in this country are to be killed. Other then that you can do whatever you want with them." He said turning to walk away. "Make sure to report to the castle by tonight for enlistment."

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:31 pm
Red's Wolf----- Ry
User Image

Ry chuckled at Snow "You are right, its exciting a little...never had a Myth before" His smile stayed "Though this does mean our game is done... unless we play quick before we leave to the castle." He smiled a little slyly at Snow. In all he wanted his game to continue but he was a little tiered of not killing his meals. When it came to Snow he wouldnt kill her. She was to fun alive but others rarely kept his attention long enough to let them keep breathing. A war might bea good thing. HAve blood in the air. Ry was quiet excited

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:44 am

_~Snow White~_
The Icy Killer

User Image

Snow smiled at him before she walked over to stand before Ry. "We can still play if you wish but Let me set this card down since I still want to find out why it made a crater before your home. Now do I run or will the wolf catch me here and now?" she asked. She winked at him as before she set the card down and began to walk slowly backward from him as she licked her lips a bit. She was so in the mood to play with him still.

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX
Crew

Toxic Hellhound

VeiledTruth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:12 pm
Protect Now "I always will,I'll never let you fall"

Reitzer felt the cold ground once again as Snow placed him on the earth he simply sighed but chose to ignore his new masters desires,
His duty
was his own spell bound to serve her and deal with her in any way "I'll be here when you need me my lady"
By this time his mood had changed from confusion due to the spells effect.
User Image

Live forever,Until you no longer need me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:52 pm
Red's Wolf----- Ry
User Image

Ry ignored the card for he had no interest if it was not a woman, or meat. He thought for a moment about her words "I believe our game of catch was interrupted. and not having a lot of time on our hands is madding. So hoe bout we push our game to another day, and just give the prizes out?"

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay
Vice Captain

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX
Crew

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:08 pm

_~Snow White~_
The Icy Killer

User Image

Snow licked her lips at his words. "Very well than come and get your prize, Ry." she said softly. She was stepping deeper into the shadows of his cave home so none would see them as they enjoyed their prizes. No one would ever see how much Snow enjoyed being around Ry because she only showed him how she felt. Otherwise she was cold towards others.

(just want to time skip since they have to head to the castle to see the Queen of hearts?)  
Caves of Fear

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff