Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Hello everyone Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_LastOneAlive_89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:15 pm
I am new to gaia (this is my 7th day here actually) and I found this place because I was curious to see if there were these kinds of guilds around. What do you all do in here?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:19 pm
o.o Its mostly chatting and discussing stuff.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

_LastOneAlive_89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:21 pm
Silver Sage-General
o.o Its mostly chatting and discussing stuff.

that sounds familiar...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:27 pm
For the most part, this is a support group. We talk about issues concerning the GLBT community and things that effect our lives as GLBT. There is random discussion as well. It's basically just a place for people who are GLBT (and supporters of GLBT) to come and relax. It's a safe, literate haven.  

Toker Rockett

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

_LastOneAlive_89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 pm
Gaga-Sexual
For the most part, this is a support group. We talk about issues concerning the GLBT community and things that effect our lives as GLBT. There is random discussion as well. It's basically just a place for people who are GLBT (and supporters of GLBT) to come and relax. It's a safe, literate haven.

sounds nice...cause those kinds of places are hard to find... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:34 pm
Legendary Misfortune

They really are. My gf is new to Gaia as well and she was complaining about the lack of literate threads around here. I pointed her to the guilds but she's content playing games. *shrug* How did you stumble upon our little haven?  

Toker Rockett

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

_LastOneAlive_89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:37 pm
Gaga-Sexual
Legendary Misfortune

They really are. My gf is new to Gaia as well and she was complaining about the lack of literate threads around here. I pointed her to the guilds but she's content playing games. *shrug* How did you stumble upon our little haven?

roaming and the search engine helped lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:46 pm
Legendary Misfortune
Gaga-Sexual
Legendary Misfortune

Likewise. There is an abundance of GLBT guilds but none of them are as active as this one is. Nor are they as helpful. gonk  

Toker Rockett

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

_LastOneAlive_89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:52 pm
Gaga-Sexual
Legendary Misfortune
Gaga-Sexual
Legendary Misfortune

Likewise. There is an abundance of GLBT guilds but none of them are as active as this one is. Nor are they as helpful. gonk

hopefully this one will be fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:54 pm
Legendary Misfortune

Hopefully. 3nodding I have to get going soonish to a party for my best friend who finally joined the rest of us at age 25. How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.  

Toker Rockett

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

_LastOneAlive_89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:00 pm
Gaga-Sexual
Legendary Misfortune

Hopefully. 3nodding I have to get going soonish to a party for my best friend who finally joined the rest of us at age 25. How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.

21 and good luck with that. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:52 pm
Haha I know I joined about a month ago and I was so lost. But this guild definitly helped. I made a bunch of awesome friends here smile Its sad because there are really only about 4 LGBTQ guilds that aren't dead. Except the yaoi/yuri ones but theyr not exactly for everyone wink Luckily this one is super active and eeryone is super helpful. I shall friend you!  

WhenTheDay-MetTheNight1

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:12 pm
Welcome to the GGSA.

My name is Igtenos. I'm your worst nightmare I'm the least likely of the crew to receive the "Most Likely To Become President" award.

Basically, we're a discussion-based guild. Most of the topics have to deal with our own personal lives. If you don't mind those sort of topics, than an even more welcoming of welcomes to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:15 pm
SmittenKittenLesbian
Haha I know I joined about a month ago and I was so lost. But this guild definitly helped. I made a bunch of awesome friends here smile Its sad because there are really only about 4 LGBTQ guilds that aren't dead. Except the yaoi/yuri ones but theyr not exactly for everyone wink Luckily this one is super active and eeryone is super helpful. I shall friend you!

ah thank you so much  

_LastOneAlive_89

_LastOneAlive_89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:16 pm
lgtenos
Welcome to the GGSA.

My name is Igtenos. I'm your worst nightmare I'm the least likely of the crew to receive the "Most Likely To Become President" award.

Basically, we're a discussion-based guild. Most of the topics have to deal with our own personal lives. If you don't mind those sort of topics, than an even more welcoming of welcomes to you.

sounds interesting enough. i guess i will just roam your guild for now and see what people talk about  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff