Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
What is your view on life?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this topic?
  yes
  no
  idk
View Results

peachtreeblossom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:21 pm
tell how you think the world works. give us some of your wisdom. or just talk about whats going on in the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 pm
The world is crazy. It isn't fair. It punishes people who don't deserve to be punished. It is random and it is chance.
But just because people lie doesn't mean you shouldn't tell the truth. Because other people will cheat people, it doesn't mean you shouldn't lend a hand.
If we want to live in a better place, we have to take what we know is right and live it. So that maybe some day, someone will see you living your life the best it can be and think "wow, I want to be that way." and little by little this is how an attititude, a family, a community, and the world changes. ♥  

viper_353

GummyPandas

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:42 pm
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."

The world isn't at fault, it's the monsters we call people who are.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:42 am
good and evil are not people they are actions. what determens where you stand in this world is what you do. karma is alive and well. balence is needed, not always acheved but needed. there is no good with out evil and there is no evil with out good. perfection is posible, but not in the way most think. i do not strive for perfection because i think its boring.  

peachtreeblossom

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff