Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$]My dear...fiance? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:31 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme got a burst of energy and got really excited about making food for Rufus. "I had a different idea." he said softly, but instead of describing what his idea was, he planned on showing Martha. Meme sliced and buttered the bread but instead of building the sandwich the way she described, he got out a pan and placed it on the hot wood stove. Meme placed one of the slices of bread on the pan with the butter side down and began to build the sandwich with slices of ham and some cheese before placing the top piece of bread.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro gave a gentle nod. "Understandable. I must attend my duties anyway." he said softly, opening the door for Akito and watching the young man leave. "Say hello to your siblings and your father for me!" he called as Akito left.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:50 pm
anime_creator

~~~ Rufus Arthur Rayne ~~~

User Image

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Martha watched him, impressed. "I'm sure he'll love that!" She told him, before starting on preparing the evening meal.

When Akito came in, she could tell he wasn't happy, but she didn't pry; merely smiling and handing him the needle and thread before going back to work.

"I will!" He called back, holding his shirt under his arm and heading for the kitchen. He poked his head in. "Oh! Hello Meme," he smiled at his friend, then went to Martha, clearly feeling awkward, "u-uhm, could I borrow a needle and thread? I don't want to spend more time at home today, I need to see to my duties..."
When he got the needle and thread, he sat quietly in the corner of the kitchen, struggling to stitch with the sleeves getting in the way.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:09 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme was having so much fun making food that he almost didn't see Akito walk in. "Hi Akito!" he said brightly, allowing the sandwich to cook enough for the cheese to melt and brown the butter on the bread. Meme grabbed the lettuce and tomato to make the salad. "Martha? How do you make a dressing?" he asked curiously, noticing Akito's shirt was almost completely ripped open. "What happened to your shirt Akito?"
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:14 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Martha started gathering a bowl, spoon and other such things. "You let me worry about the dressing, Master Meme; I'll show you how in a second..." She smiled, listening for Akito's answer.

Akito blushed very brightly and shrugged. "U-uhm... it got caught on something."
Kuro's fingers, to be precise... I'm not saying that, please don't make me say it...
He cleared his throat. "Kuro leant me his shirt, but it's too good to get mucky in the stables."
Not that he seemed to mind his shirt earlier, rolling around in the hay...

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:26 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme smiled and waited a little while for Martha to help make the dressing. "Must have been a nasty snag then." he said softly, though he was glad that Akito and Kuro were working things out. "I'm making Rufus' food for the first time! Do you think he'll like it? I'm making a sandwich with some melted cheese in it and a salad." He knew it wasn't an extravagant meal but it was important to him.
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:40 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Martha motioned for Meme to help her with the dressing, showing him how to make it.

Akito smiled widely at him. "Look at you! The perfect wife!" He teased, before nodding. "He'll love it."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:43 am

** Meme Pear **
Meme was sure to follow the directions Martha described to him and before he knew it there was a dressing fit for a King drizzled over the lettuce. He knew the salad wasn't anything impressive, the sandwich was his masterpiece. Meme blushed at Akito's comment but it was true, with him trying to please his husband so much he was the perfect wife. "T-thank you." he said with a small bashful smile. Once the food was done, he was so excited to see his husband's reaction that he couldn't wait for Rufus to wake up. Meme found a nice tray and placed the dishes inside. "I'll be right back!" he called to Martha as he carried the tray out of the kitchen and into Rufus' room. "Rufus! It's time to wake up!" he whispered loudly, placing the tray on a small night stand next to the bed.
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:25 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus groaned at the sound of the bedroom door opening. He stretched out his arm, feeling for Meme, and finding the bed empty. When his husband spoke and he smelt the food, he opened his eyes and smiled. "Ah." He sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito finished his mending five minutes later and left the kitchen, heading back to work in the stables.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:53 am

** Meme Pear **
Meme smiled when he saw Rufus start to wake up. "Sorry for waking you but I couldn't wait." he said eagerly, giving his husband an affectionate kiss to his forehead. "Good morning sleepy head." he giggled softly, allowing his husband to sit up before Meme brought over the tray and set it on Rufus' lap. He didn't say anything since he wanted Rufus to try his food first, hoping the man would enjoy it as much as he liked making it.
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:20 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus accepted the tray, smiling as he yawned and took the lid off of the plate. "This looks yummy!" He nodded, picking up the knife and fork to cut a piece off of the toastie, catching some of the salad at the same time.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:59 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme giggled with excitement, glad to see Rufus liked his cooking and he was actually eating the salad he made! "Do you like it? It's the first time making something like this. Even though it was easy to make, I just couldn't wait for you to wake up and try it!" he said excitedly, watching Rufus eat the meal.
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:09 pm
anime_creator

User Image

The young almost-King hid a grin: he'd known he should compliment the cooking, and that it was likely Meme had made it! He felt lucky that he hadn't complimented Martha by mistake, and now he chewed the first bite and nodded to his husband.
"Wow, you made this? I don't know anything about being in a kitchen - but you know that already." he smiled sheepishly. "I still don't know how to make toast, and here you are - this is your second or third meal, isn't it?"

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:19 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme blushed a little. "Somewhere around there." he said modestly. "Martha has been teaching me a few things here and there. She showed me how to make the dressing for the salad!" He said happily, glad his husband was enjoying the food. "I'll try to make more food for you in the future! I want to make all of your favorites!"
User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:24 pm
anime_creator

User Image

"You clearly make a great teacher-student combination." Rufus nodded, then leant forward to kiss Meme's cheek. "My compliments to the chef, the dressing - and the whole meal - is lovely." He continued eating, the kiss given and the compliments shared.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:33 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme placed a hand to the cheek Rufus kissed and blushed brightly. He couldn't contain his excitement anymore, it burst out of him as he ran out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen. "MARTHA!!!!" he called, catching his breath once he was in the kitchen. "He liked it!! He's even eating the salad I made him!!" he squealed excitedly.
User Image

theasama

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas