Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$]My dear...fiance? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:42 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme shook his head. "No I'm very comfortable." he said softly, continuing to snuggle against his husband and fell asleep rather quickly. Apparently he was more tired than he thought.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro couldn't believe this, it actually worked. Though he shouldn't be too surprised, Martha was usually right about these sorts of things. He stood in shock for a moment as Akito kissed him back and soon this ravenous animal came over Kuro. He couldn't stop himself, before he knew it he had Akito pinned on top of a bale of hay and spreading the stable boy's legs with his own knee, snaking his hand inside Akito's shirt while his kiss became a little forceful.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:55 pm
anime_creator

~~~ Rufus Arthur Rayne ~~~

User Image

Rufus fell asleep seconds after Meme did, smiling at Meme's peaceful expression.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito kissed him back, feeling excited at being so close to Kuro... and a little worried that they were technically in public. Then he felt the hay beneath him and forgot for a moment, his hands in Kuro's hair.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:02 pm

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro felt more charged with every movement and sound Akito made. He ripped open Akito's shirt to see the scars underneath for a brief moment, leaving the others' pants on him for now. Kuro knew he should stop, he knew this was going too far even as he forced Akito's hips against his own roughly.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:05 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito moaned softly, then gasped in pain as Kuro pressed too hard on one of the not-so-old scars on his legs. He pulled his mouth away. "K-Kuro... n-not here..."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:13 pm

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro didn't listen, he could already feel his physical excitement growing and pressing against Akito's thigh a little. He forced one of Akito's hands against the bale of hay and continued to touch, fondle, and grope Akito's body harshly. His brain kept telling him he had to stop but his body just wouldn't listen.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:16 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito squirmed and used his one free hand to yank on Kuro's hair. "Not. Here!"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:24 pm

}{ Kuro Suji }{
The pain from his hair being grabbed brought him back down to earth. He forced himself away from Akito and tried to catch his breath. Kuro's hands started to shake a little as he looked at what he was doing to Akito. "I-I'm...." he started to say but he felt like no amount of appologies was going to make this attempted rape okay. Now that he was brought back to reality Kuro was starting to feel a little light headed, he brought a hand to his forehead and took a knee to the ground as he tried to stabilize himself.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:55 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito watched Kuro get up, shaken. Pulling his shirt together, he stood and hovered just out of Kuro's reach. "We got carried away. But Kuro, if we were caught here..." he hunched in on himself. "I don't want people thinking I'm 'easy'." he finished, trembling.
Of course, Kuro was being too rough, but Akito couldn't remind him of that now.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:03 pm

}{ Kuro Suji }{
You're so pathetic...you had him right under you. That damn voice was back. "I understand....." he said softly, standing slowly and gathering himself though he kept himself at a distance. "Why don't....you come inside and find a different shirt to wear..." he said softly, but his head was starting to hurt again. He was sure Rufus was out doing other things so he tried to will the voice away. It was no use. Yes...gain his trust and then take his innocence.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:23 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito nodded. "If it's alright, I will borrow a shirt." He looked down at his own, suddenly aware of how cheap it was. "I-I'll have yours washed and bring it back tomorrow, I promise."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:28 pm

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Now you've disgusted him. He thinks you're a putrid pervert. "Wait...." he said before Akito could get too far away from him. "Are you.....disgusted with me? I...I wouldn't blame you...if you were." He said softly, hoping for a positive answer.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:39 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito blinked at him. "Kuro, we got carried away. We both did. We just shouldn't have done it here." He blushed. "A-and yes, you were rough." He went to Kuro's side and made Kuro look at him. "I stopped us because we're in public, and I know you didn't mean to, but you made the scars hurt."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:55 pm

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro breathed a small sigh of relief, though he felt a little bad that he caused Akito some pain but at least he could stop beating himself up about this. Kuro placed his hand over Akito's and gave a small smile. "I believe you." he said softly, finally feeling that voice drift away in his mind. He felt like that voice was gone completely. With that feeling filling his heart Kuro's smile grew wider. "Allow me." he said softly, picking Akito up into his arms and carrying him into the castle. Kuro set Akito on his bed and grabbed a shirt for him, it was pretty big on Akito but he could always tuck it in and roll up the sleeves.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:00 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito smiled, all the way to Kuro's room. "Thank you." he murmured, turning away to change shirts and grimacing at the poor quality of his own shirt compared to Kuro's. Still, he dropped it on the floor and put the other one on... only to find himself drowning in it.
He turned to face Kuro, catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror. "I look ridiculous!" He stated, before giggling.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:06 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme woke up way earlier than Rufus did and couldn't find a way to get back to sleep. He decided to slip out of bed and let Rufus keep napping but he was a little thirsty. Meme put his pants back on and made his way into the kitchen for something to drink.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro shook his head and helped Akito roll up his sleeves. "No you don't. You look very distinguished." he said with a small smile, but Akito was actually swimming in his shirt. "There, you should be able to work with rolled up sleeves." he said softly, allowing Akito to look at himself in the mirror.

User Image

theasama

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas