Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Village of Upper Barnton ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornSingleGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin could've slapped herself silly. God, this really didn't help to prove she wasn't an idiot. "Right. Sorry. I haven't slept and I guess it's getting to me." She lied, she hadn't slept, that part was true, but that wasn't what was getting to her. Her mother was dating a man she didn't like, so soon as well, and she hadn't seen Gracie since the train ride to Hogwarts, and she was going to have to face Sam soon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl nodded at Cait's explanation of her being a bit out of it. "Tell me about it. My Dad's gone totally loony ever since that woman decided to marry him. I hate her. She is determined to separate me from Dad. Ever since Mum died, he's been pulling away." His eyes seemed cast, as though he were looking several metres away, when he was simply looking into the girl's eyes. After a few seconds, he sighed, taking her hand and beginning to walk up the road.
{OoC~}

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin nodded sympathetically. She was scared of the new man. He reminded her of the man who killed her father. When he grabbed her hand, she blushed and followed him down the street. Was he taking her to his house to use the floo? She was kind of nervous, she had never used it before. Being a muggleborn had it's cons.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl looked at Caitlin, an eyebrow arched. He lightly squeezed her hand. "Enough of my ranting. What is new for you? Tell me everything, good and bad. I won't tell a soul, 'tis my humble promise to such a beautiful young woman." He cracked a grin, a bit of pink filling his cheeks.
{OoC~}

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin looked at Dhylan, slightly surprised. She didn't really have anything to rant about. "Uh...Savanna started talking to me somewhat again...And I got a new viola, it's electric. And, um, my mum's boyfriend took me to pick out a ring, but I kind of told him that my mum wouldn't like any of the ones he picked out, even though it wasn't true." She said the last part quieter, not wanting anyone to overhear, especially the man intruding her house.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl nodded as he listened to the girl tell her story. "I understand completely. My stepmum still has no idea what my name is." He had gotten quite used to hearing her call a random name and expect him to come running. He had decided to ignore her until she learned his name, but his dad hadn't been too keen on that. His blue eyes looked back to his companion, curious as to her reaction.
{OoC~}

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:28 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin nodded, "Whenever he asked something, I'd say no or interrupt him until he learned my name, but I doubt he knows Savanna's, she doesn't talk very much anymore." She said with a slight smirk. She was rather proud of herself and only got grounded for a week, which she spent practicing for the music club. Cait sighed, then ran fingers through her curled hair.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:45 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Calm
I never feel like dancing: It's nice to be alone for once...
It's like even the weather suits my mood: None
My entire soul is ringing: Upper Barnton

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn walked down a lonely lane in Upper Barnton, humming quietly to herself. For once she was out of the house and alone. Her sisters were playing back at the manor, and they were old enough to stay out of trouble while she went for a walk. She just needed some alone time to think. Her father had barely been home lately, and for that she was glad. Let hin leave them alone. She'd like nothing better. There's always the calm before a storm though... she continued to walk, the summer breeze rippling her dark hair.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:15 am
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Running
What I want to be doing: What else?

Jayden ran down the lane, trying to keep in shape. Ever since his collarbone had been injured, he has not been able to play Quidditch; so he needed a way to keep in shape. So, he started running of course. What else was there to do? As Jayden ran down the path, a familiar face had graced his presence. One that he really loved to see. He ran up to her, stopping in front of her.

"Hey cutie," he said, kissing her cheek. He loved that they lived in the same city. He got to see her quite a bit, but unfortunately, Jayden thought her father was trying to limit how much they saw each other for some reason. Her father definitely wasn't his favorite person.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:24 am
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl smirked when Caitlin spoke. Had he said anything other than "my name is Dhylan" to his parents, he would get in trouble. He looked at his companion, then up the road. There were others here, meaning they would have to pass the odd couple to get to his house. "That seems a Gryffindor thing to do. If I ever tried that, I would find myself grounded until I were to die." He tugged at his earlobe, one of his few nervous tics, looking around.
{OoC~}

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Risin' up back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance now I'm back on my feet
Just a girl and her will to survive
So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the Eye of the Lycan
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of my rival
I'm the last known survivor
I'll stake my prey in the night
And I'm watching you all
With the Eye of the Lycan

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked outside her house, hair tied in its usual twin-tails. She put her headphones on, plugged her iPod in, and smiled. It was a beautiful day, but the fifteen year old was quite stressed. Dealing with the two boys constantly fighting, the baby screaming, and trying to keep down her new diet, the girl was mentally exhausted. She just needed to wear herself out, and her method of choice was running until she couldn't stand. Gold eyes sparkled as the werewolf stretched, not wanting to hurt herself. Luckily, her years as a gymnast and Quidditch player had taught her exactly where and what to stretch. When she was sure she had warmed up enough, the teen took off, sprinting. Her plan was just to run laps up and down the road until she physically couldn't any longer. She either didn't notice, or didn't care, about the other people on the street, no, she was determined to get sleep, one way or another.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}
I Will Always Chase You

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds till' we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a girl and her will to survive

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:46 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
But not so far

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: Jay!
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Jay

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn's calm expression broke into a small grin upon seeing her boyfriend. She blushed madly, as usual, when he kissed her cheek, and kissed him back, arms thrown around his neck. "Hey handsome," she replied lightly. "What are you doing around these parts?" she teased. Being around him always cheered her up.

And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:45 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Talking to Newlyn
What I want to be doing: Nothing Else

Jayden smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her a little closer. "What do you mean 'these parts'? I live about 15 minutes from here, down the forest road. But no, I was just running. I was thinking about heading into town to buy some food. How about you?" he said to her. He loved getting to see her almost all the time. When he had heard that she lived in Barnton, he was happy. He couldn't believe the odds actually.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:46 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
But not so far

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: Jay!
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Jay

Newlyn shrugged. "Just thinking and walking. I like fresh air. It clears my mind." She leaned against him, enjoying the feeling if his arm around her. "I could come with you, into town if you like," she suggested, eager to spend more time with him. This was the first she'd seen my boyfriend all summer.

And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:04 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin shrugged, "Mum knows I despise the man, and I got grounded for a week, but that didn't stop me. I found something entertaining to do." She sighed, more people were coming onto the street. That's when she noticed the Hawthorn house door swing open and close, then a wisp of familiar brown hair pass by them. Remy was out running.

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff