Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
hello everyone ^^ plz join mistress shadow gulid *^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

hello everyone.....just watch the pretty spiral......and follow my suggestion........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmk^^.....you want to join mistress shadow new gulid......and soupport her cuase......just click the link below k **^^ heart

User Image

mistress gulid ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:51 am
You're in violation of guild rule #4.

4. No advertising or begging for gold/items/etc.; This is limited to signatures, as signatures are made for advertisements. Any advertising threads, forums or posts will be deleted.  

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 pm
Hypno Katsumi
You're in violation of guild rule #4.

4. No advertising or begging for gold/items/etc.; This is limited to signatures, as signatures are made for advertisements. Any advertising threads, forums or posts will be deleted.
hmm..was just trying to get a few ppl to join my gulid o_0 sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:00 am
I realize this, but the guild plainly states that it would appreaciate if its members didn't use the guild for advertisement.  

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:46 pm
Hypno Katsumi
I realize this, but the guild plainly states that it would appreaciate if its members didn't use the guild for advertisement.
ah ok...... smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:49 am
hypnotisum seems like an amazing thing and i would love to learn more hope i get a reply

yours hopfully,
silvie XOXoX  

xXMinxie-KiborXx

Kit Kit Caboodle
Captain

Clean Receiver

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:57 pm
mistress_shadow_29
User Image

hello everyone.....just watch the pretty spiral......and follow my suggestion........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmk^^.....you want to join mistress shadow new gulid......and soupport her cuase......just click the link below k **^^ heart

User Image

mistress gulid ^^

Shadow, whilst I enjoy the view of your spiral, I must remind you that infringement of the guild rules can lead to being kicked.

Please sweetheart, if you wish to advertise your guild, simply make a banner in your signature like I have for mine, it takes a while but people will find your guild, those that are interested in worshipping you. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:36 am
Kit Kit Caboodle
mistress_shadow_29
User Image

User Image

mistress gulid ^^

Shadow, whilst I enjoy the view of your spiral, I must remind you that infringement of the guild rules can lead to being kicked.

Please sweetheart, if you wish to advertise your guild, simply make a banner in your signature like I have for mine, it takes a while but people will find your guild, those that are interested in worshipping you. c:
ah ok hmmm never made a banner befor so i might need to look ib to makeing one ^^ ty for the idea smile

User Image

User Image  

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers