Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:54 pm
Hiei moved as he walked. " I'm glad you enjoyed your day with me." The fire demon said and shifted his arms as they walked. It took a bit but once there he put her down just outside the ice cream shop. " I'll buy you ice cream then take you home." He said with a smile walking in with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:04 pm
Hikari slid off from Hiei's back when they got to the ice cream shop. "'Kay." Hikari smiled, opening the door and walking inside. She walked up to the counter, her hands behind her back as she walked up to the front, glancing at the flavors. "I'll have rainbow, please." Hikari said to the person at the front counter.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm
Hiei stood there and ran his hair through his hair. " Just strawberry." The fire demon said and walked toward the counter to pay for the ice cream once it was scooped out. Walking to a table to sit down with Hikari after he glanced outside the window.

Kurama was out of the shower and walking toward Tsuzuki with just his pants on at the moment. " There still not back?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:45 pm
Hikari sat down at the table with Hiei, taking a bit of her ice-cream. She placed her elbows on the table, looking at Hiei's features intently. "...How old are you?" Hikari wondered, taking another bite.

"Not yet." Tsuzuki was glancing at his phone, working on a text message now. 'How's everything going?'  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:56 pm
Hiei blinked a little and tapped the table. "How old do you think I am?" Hiei finally asked finishing the the ice cream and putting the small bowl to the side. ' Good, I'll bring her home soon. Sorry for being so..late.' He texted back and shifted a little.

Kurama nodded a little and shifted scratching his head slightly trying to think. Moving he leaned on Tsuzuki. " So you know Hikari just thinks we are friends. So." The fox said keeping his hands around the man's waist. " Would you like me to stay back at my place for a bit?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:27 pm
Hikari bit her lip, thinking. "...Twenty-two?" She figured that was the oldest that Hiei could be. He looked pretty young. "Maybe nineteen?"

Tsuzuki glanced at the text that he had recieved before closing the phone. He shook his head, leaning back on Kurama, placing a hand over the fox demons. "No. We can say you're a roommate here. Unless you want to stay out of the house for a little bit."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:33 pm
Hiei chuckled a bit. " Nineteen." He said with a small smile. " Good guess. Maybe you do remember some things." He said with a chuckle. " Are you finished?"

Kurama chuckled and kissed Tsuzuki slightly and held the man tightly from behind. " I could. But This is your chance to get the time you missed. It may be better I stay at my apartment for a few."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:04 am
Hikari smiled a bit at that, tilting her head to the side a bit. "Maybe." She replied with a small laugh. She wished that were the case. Looking down, Hikari took one more bite of her ice cream before tapping the table. "All done!"

Tsuzuki returned the kiss, sighing as he glanced at the wall. "I don't know how to take care of a teenage girl, though." Tsuzuki had missed those years. He had no idea what he was getting into.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 am
Hiei moved getting up with Hikari and walked toward the door. " I'll take you home then." Hiei said and started to walked with hikari back to the house He kept his hands in his pockets and stared toward the door before opening it up." Tsuzuki." Hiei called.

"Oh, That was your plan of keeping me around." The fox smiled again kissing tsuzuki and kissed his neck before hearing the door and pulled himself away from the man and doing up his shirt the rest of the way. " You know you can call me or Hiei when you need info." The fox said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:14 am
Tsuzuki scooted away a bit from Kurama when he heard the door open, smiling when he saw Hikari and Hiei walk through the door. "Welcome back." Tsuzuki greeted Hiei and Hikari, giving Kurama a sly look at what he said before looking back at the two. "How was your day?"

"Hey." Hikari greeted back, lifting her hand and giving her father and Kurama a smile. "It was really fun."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:18 am
Kurama ran his hand through his hair. " Sounds like you two had a great day then." The fox said and moved a bit. " Are we staying, F---Kurama or will we being making dinner at our own place?" The fire demon asked.

"That is up to Tsuzuki. Do you want to feed two more of your friends today?" The fox asked with a chuckle and moved a little as he leaned on the counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:21 am
Tsuzuki chuckled a bit, standing up and patting his thighs. "I think we have enough food if you two want to stay." He didn't mind at all. He headed into the kitchen now though to start on food.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:29 am
Hiei chuckled and mumbled something to Kurama which had the fox laughing." Yes his in the kitchen like he should be." The fox chuckled back and Hiei shook his head. " Thanks by the way Tsuzuki." Hiei added and looked toward Hikari slightly. " I'll go help Tsuzuki." Kurama said and walked into the kitchen shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:53 am
"I heard that." Tsuzuki called to them from the kitchen. He shook his head a bit, rolling his eyes as he started to work.

Hikari laughed a bit from the hallway as she went to put her coat away, coming back out after a few seconds. "Thanks for taking me out today." She spoke to Hiei. Hikari really did have a good day.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:14 pm
Kurama walked into the kitchen and chuckled a bit. " Well it could be true." He said and washed his hands before moving to help Tsuzuki. " You should sign her up for school." The fox said.

Hiei blinked a bit and sat down on the couch, relaxing a bit. He heard Hikari and looked at her with a nod. " No Problem. I had fun. I'm glad you enjoyed your day." The fire demon siad.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games