Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:24 pm
"Just get in the car. Something's wrong with Hikari." Tsuzuki replied, jumping in the car and starting it up once both kids were in. He was looking and sounding pretty frantic.

Hikari took in a deep breath. She hated hospitals, so this place was just making her nerve wracked. "Like I'm in a freezer... and I really have to go pee."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:31 pm
Rana looked to the side a little and Kurama gripped his head. " You don't think that kick cau--" Kurama started. " could be. Hikari I'll help you to the bathroom. You're gonna have to tell me what you see in the toilet after though. " Rana said moving to help Hikari.

Jen got into the car in the back seat with von as they both sat there.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:34 pm
"What's in the toilet? It's just gonna be my pee." Hikari mumbled, giving Rana a look, thinking that she was odd, but whatever. Slowly, Hikari got up with Rana's help, heading to the bathroom.

Tsuzuki rushed to the hospital, speeding practically the whole way. He may have even accidentally caused an accident... but hey, whatever! He parked at the front, getting out and opening the door for the boys.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:39 pm
Hiei sat there and looked at Kurama who was talking to him. " If this ends up killing either of them. I'm going to kill Mukuro." Hiei snarled and Kurama tried to call him down. " Look hiei, Calm down. We think Hikari might go into Labor early.... Which could be bad for the kid but just let us watch her a bit longer to see whats going on." Kurama said.

Jen and Von headed inside with Tsuzuki and Jen spotted Hiei and Kurama and ran over. " Dad?" Jen asked slowly down.

" Deal with it Hikari. Tell me the color, or if there any blood or anything." The women said and leaned outside the bathroom for Hikari.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:42 pm
Tsuzuki rushed up to Kurama and Hiei, slowing down next to them. "Where's Hikari? Is she okay?" He asked Kurama, having not known anything yet.

"This is so weird." Hikari mumbled from inside the bathroom. She didn't say anything for a moment. "...I don't remember pee ever being clear like that and smelling." Hikari opened the door a bit. "There's a little blood, but not much..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:48 pm
"In the room, The Fox told me to sit out here." Hiei said looking up at Kurama who held his hands up. " Hey Don't get snappy at me Hiei." Kurama said looking at him. " She's alright, right now anyway. I'm going in. I'll update you in a few. " The fox said walking back into the room.

" Yeah, congratz You're water broke. You can blame the robot who kicked you. Guess you're having baby early." Rana said standing by the door.

Hiei sat there and shifted a little looking at Jen. " Dad are you okay? You looked wrecked." Jen said. " I'm stress. Just sit down for a few minutes." Hiei said rubbing his head.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:54 pm
"What?!" Hikari's jaw practically dropped. "No no no! I can't have this kid now! Not for another 3 months!" She exclaimed, and pretty loudly since the girl was freaking out. "Can't you just, you know, stick something in there so it stays?!"

Tsuzuki ran his hands over his face, moving to sit down. "Von, don't wander off." Tsuzuki mumbled, leaning forward a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:08 pm
" Sorry Hikari, It's coming now. Hopefully is grown enough so it won't die." Rana said and moved taking Hikari's hand. " come back on the bed. " She said. " What?" Kurama said walking in. " She is going into Labor?" He mumbled and shook his head with a sigh. Oh lord.

Von moved sitting down beside Jen and looked around a little. " Weird Hospital" He mumbled and looked toward Jen and Hiei before looking at Tsuzuki. Hiei leaned back and bounced his leg.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:28 pm
"No! Kurama, fix it!" Hikari exclaimed, pointing at her stomach. She couldn't have this child now. There was no way. "A-a time charm. I can get a time charm! Hiei has one!" She tried to get to the door, but stopped, placing her hand on the side of the bed to steady herself. "Ow..."

"...Take a breath." Tsuzuki muttered to Hiei, noticing how he was bouncing his leg.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:32 pm
Kurama moved. " I can't!" The fox said and moved helping Hikari to the bed. " Lay down and rest on the bed. I know this is to soon. But Hikari if they baby doesn't com out now it could die." The fox said looking at her. " Do you want Hiei in or out of the room?" The fox asked looking at Rana as she got to work to prepare for Hikari.

Hiei ran his hand through his hair and leaned back. " It's hard. I left her in the office thinking she'd be fine and that two cent Robotic whore walked in there and hurt her." Hiei mumbled. He felt like this was her fault. That hikari was hurt.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:37 pm
Hikari laid down, moving her hands over her eyes as she nodded. Hikari wanted Hiei in there. She was far too scared right now to do this alone. Kurama and Rana may be in there, but it wasn't the same.

"It's not your fault." Tsuzuki took in a deep breath. He was freaking out but was doing a pretty good job of hiding it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:54 pm
Kurama moved opening the door. " Hey, Hiei come in." Kurama said and moved a little as Hiei stood up pretty fast and walked in. He moved around Kurama and Rana and grabbed Hikari's hand. " Are you alright?"He asked resting his forhead on hers. Worried as hell.

Kurama shut the door again and moved starting to explain to both of them what was going on and what was happening.

Jen shifted and pulled on Hikari's shirt. " ....Is ..is mom okay?" Jen asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:57 pm
Hikari took in a deep breath, squeezing Hiei's hand while her other hand rested on the side of his face when he rested his forehead against hers. She bit her lip in pain. Even with the drugs, this still hurt. Opening her eyes a bit, Hikari looked towards Kurama, listening as him and Rana explained.

"I don't know..." Tsuzuki admitted, rubbing Jen's back. "I'm sure she'll be fine, though. It's Hikari, after all."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:17 pm
Hiei moved and rubbed Hikari's hand slowly with his thumb and nodded listening to Kurama and Rana before looking at Hikari and gave her another kiss and took a small breath. Freaked out.

(time skip this s**t?)  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:20 pm
Hikari had gone through the labor and had the child, keeping Hiei right next to her the whole time. She'd done pretty well for not having any extra medication to help her along. It had definitely been about five hours, though. The baby was taken right out of the room after being born, so Hikari and Hiei hadn't seen it yet. But Hikari was exhausted, taking in deep breaths as she closed her eyes for now.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games