Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:52 am
"Actually, I would love to." Tsuzuki stated dully. He had just about as bad of a grudge against Mukuro as Hikari did. She took away his family, after all. There was nothing Tsuzuki would love more than to ring that woman's neck. Tsuzuki glanced down slightly at the letter that Hiei gave to Kurama about the ball with a raised eyebrow. He never would have thought someone like that would hold such an event.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:00 pm
"It's a speical event. Demons don't host Masquerade that often. Only when Mukuro is searching for someone." He said ad shifted a bit. " Or going to be hosting a Tournament. Seeing as the Demon Crown isn't up for grabs yet. It might just be a tournament to show our skills." Hiei said and shifted to leave.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:14 pm
Two weeks went by, and everyone had been doing their normal thing. But now Mukuro's ball had come around and it was time for all, or most, of her workers to do their jobs for it. Hikari was standing on guard at one of the side corners. She had a silver and black half mask on with a dark purple dress for the event.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:40 pm
Hiei was at the ball with a bunch of workers. He moved a little as he was dressed as Tear and sat on the stairs watching the crowd. fighting wasn't allowed today at the ball so hiei wasn't scared being dressed as Tear. Moving a bit he watched people dance and looked to the side. Tear's eyes would land back on Hikari again and looked to the side again.

Kid moved and tapped hikari's shoulder. " Go have a drink or dance. My turn chika." She said with a smile taking over the side corner to guard. " Did you
see that Tear's here?" Kid asked and laughed. " that guy has some guts." He said.

Mukuro was standing on the stairs looking down at everyone. she moved looking around having a bad feeling but for now she'd just watch. Moving her eyes landed on Tear and she snarled to herself. ' That b*****d.'

Kurama sat on Tsuzuki's couch holding the Human as they laid there watching a movie. " so much better then a Demon world Ball." Kurama said and dropped his head on Tsuzuki's shoulder.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:51 pm
Hikari turned her attention to Kid when the girl came over to take her post. Her eyes wandered back over to Tear, noticing that he was looking at her. "...Yeah, I noticed." She looked away again, moving to fix her alter strap a bit. It bugged her that Hiei was actually there as Tear. Not just because he was putting himself a risk because of Mukuro, but just because she knew who Tear was now. That whole thing was a little hard for her to get over after years of believing in a man who really didn't exist. "Lucky for him there's no fighting tonight." Hikari tucked some hair behind her ear as she stepped away. "Do you want anything?"

Tsuzuki leaned back on Kurama, turning his head to give the fox demon a kiss as he held one of his hands. "I'm glad you think so."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:24 pm
"I bet Mukuro will snap and try to kill him anyway. I mean he has the biggest bounty on him." Kid said and shook her head. " I'm good, Go have some fun." Kid said.

Tear shifted a bit and stood up with his drink heading up the stairs and was stopped by Mukuro who grabbed him and shoved him to the wall. " What's your bright idea showing up here Tear?" Mukuro asked. Tear only blinked a bit. " Now Lady Mukuro, I only come to join the party like the rest. I am not the only criminal here after all." He said and pushed her hand away heading back down the stairs. ' damn, I have to talk to Lioh.' He thought and sighed heading to the drink at this point. He looked toward the side before he leaned on the counter and shifted a bit and moved a little.

Tear was just gonna wait a bit longer, then go talk to Hikari.

Kurama moved a little and chuckled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:31 pm
Fun. That was a word Hikari didn't really know. She just nodded to Kid, going over to one of the several tables there and got herself a drink before sneaking her way off to the side by the stairs, nearly underneath one of the staircases so no one would bug her. All Hikari would do for now is watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:45 pm
Tear moved a bit and walked down the area and leaned a bit looking at Hikari. " Is all you going to do is sit there?" He asked and moved taking Hikari's hand and pulled her out. " Come have a dance." He said with a small chuckle and moved to pull her to the dance floor.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:47 pm
"That's the plan." Hikari replied, taking another sip of her drink, not even bothering to look at Tear. She blinked feeling Tear take her hand and pull her out. She went to pull her hand back. "I don't dance." Hikari was pretty sure that Hiei knew that too. The girl turned around and started to try and walk back to her spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:52 pm
Hiei chuckled a bit and pulled Hikari more to the dance area. " That's nice come on." He said and started to Dance with Hikari and moved a bit. Tear looked up toward Mukuro for a second before he shifted a bit. " You need to lighten up a bit more." He said and kept with Hikari.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:55 pm
Hikari rolled her eyes. Since Tear would just keep pulling her back, Hikari handed quickly finished off what was in her cup before handing it to one of the workers there, starting to dance with the assassin. "Easy for you to say. Your boss isn't going to have your head for this." Hikari stated dully, glancing over at Mukuro slightly before back at Tear. "Why are you doing this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:59 pm
"Mukuro will kill me before you." Tear said and shifted a little to spin Hikari and pulled her back. " She wont off you, your the only worker who doesn't bite back as much and she needs you." Tear said and moved a little and shifted again. He shifted a bit and his eyes glanced around a bit. " Apparently, from what I heard from many other demons, There suppose to be an attack tonight." He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:03 pm
Hikari could dance. In fact, she was doing great and following all the steps perfectly. She just hated dancing in front of people. "I heard something about that. There hasn't been any actual signs of it yet." She replied, just ignoring the fact that Tear hadn't answered her own question of why he was making her dance. "Can't you grab someone else to do this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:06 pm
"Hikari, out of all the people here. Your the only one who doesn't want to knife me in the back" Tear said and shifted a bit as they danced. Each little spin they did, they got closer to the shadows of the dance before Tear pushed Hikari up to the wall and gave her a Kiss. Just like that.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:14 pm
"I'm sure there's at least one fan girl here who's dying to get close." Hikari stated, not entirely noticing where Tear was spinning her to until it actually happened. Her eyes widened at first, but then the girl actually started kissing Tear back. Hikari wasn't struggling against him one bit.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games