Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:48 am
Hikari set her phone on the ground once she got her own alarm programmed in. Moving over a bit, Hikari sat up more so Hiei could sit down on that side of her. She leaned on Hiei when he sat down, picking up a bit of popcorn to nibble on as the movie started. With anyone else, Hikari would probably have felt a little unsure about the close contact. But with Hiei, she felt fine.

Tsuzuki's expression looked like he could have had tears coming from his eyes. "But my baby's practically reverginized!" He sniffled again, walking over with a slouch as he sat down. The man picked up his chopsticks and started to eat with a pout.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:26 am
Hiei shifted a litlte laying there and dropped his head by Hikari and watched the movie. He passed out soon enough and was laying down behind her, His arm over her waist as he slept.

By the morning, the fire demon was still huddled with Hikari in his arms and was waking up slowly at this point. He woke up more and stopped himself from kissing Hikari and sighed shaking his head. " Hikari, Wake up." The fire demon said.

In the morning Kurama was still asleep with Tsuzuki. Rolling over he gripped the man and opened his eyes which where a dull gold color.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:30 am
Hikari had fallen asleep not long after Hiei. She was cuddled up to the fire demon, sound asleep until him and the alarms went off. "...Snooze button..." She mumbled, moving her arm a bit to hide her face.

Tsuzuki covered his mouth with a yawn, slowly starting to wake up. "Morning." He greeted quietly, feeling Kurama gripping his sides.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:18 am
Kurama moved a little and rolled to his side. His eyes still somewhat open with gold tinges. He didn't say much just stayed on his side keeping his face hidden and only nodded to the Human as he laid there pulling the blanket up more as he kept his face in the pillow. His hands away from Tsuzuki at this point.

Hiei moved and rubbed her side. " No, come on get up. I gotta walk you home before you go to school." Hiei said slowly getting up off the couch and stumbling to go feed Shadow and Suki. He picked up his phone when it went off. " Uh..Tear Golding speaking."He mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:20 am
Tsuzuki lifted his head a bit, glancing down at the red head. "Kurama?" He asked, sounding a little worried as the blond placed a hand on Kurama's arm. "Are you alright...?"

Hikari groaned a bit, finally rolling off the couch. She shivered slightly when the blankets were moved. Crossing her arms, Hikari pulled her school uniform out of her backpack, going into the bathroom to change.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:57 pm
Kurama moved a little as he rolled again trying to rest more, his stomach was killing him at this point.. " Can you..grab me a phone." He mumbled a little and gripped his stomach a little. " I don't feel so good..." He mumbled a little. Shifting he gripped his stomach and slowly crawling off the bed and straight toward the bathroom shutting the door and sat down by the toilet. His stomach was burning.

Hiei was in his room and was pulling on his clothing before walking out with no shirt on. Moving his eyes glanced toward the door a bit before pulling on a Tunic with a g olden dragon and then a hoodie slipping on his shoes and grabbing his bag. " Hey, Hikari hurry up. I gotta get you home." He called.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:02 pm
"Two seconds!" Hikari called back as she tied her hair up in a high ponytail, letting her bangs stay down and some hair at the sides of her face. She walked out after in her uniform, going to put the clothes she'd worn last night in the hamper. Slipping on her shoes at the door, Hikari yawned as she picked up her backpack, waiting for Hiei so they could go.

Tsuzuki sat up in confusion. But finally seeing how unwell Kurama looked, Tsuzuki got up and grabbed the home phone. He dialed Rana's number, moving to open the door to the bathroom and knelt down next to Kurama.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:48 pm
Hiei shifted a little and fixed his jacket. " Okay Let's go." He said walking out with her and glanced toward suki and Shadow before shutting the door and leaving with her."I'll pick you up from school so we can start training alright?"

The fox leaned there a bit, he wasn't sure if we going to puke. It felt like it but he wasn't but for safety he'd sit there. Moving again he took the phone." Rana...Yeah.."He started. " ...No..I..I won't be able to make it in. My stomach is killing me and my head is even horse." He said quietly and shifted a bit hanging up the phone and dropped it on the floor gripping his killer gut. " Must of picked up a bug from the Hospital."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:26 pm
"If it's too far I can just meet you at the temple." Hikari didn't want to make Hiei walk all the way to her school just to pick her up.

Tsuzuki gently rubbed Kurama's back with his hand, using the other to move some of his red hair. "Must have. You feel a little feverish."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:44 pm
Hiei moved a bit. " When you head inside, Grab some jogging pants and a tank top. Will train after school and I'll meet you there." Hiei said with a nod then. Moving to shove his hands in his pockets.

Kurama groaned a bit and shifted again gripping his head as he spat up a lugie into the toilet. He felt like puking but again he just didn't want to. Looking up toward Tsuzuki a little he rubbed his own face moving some of his hair back more. ' I normally don't catch Human world illness...i am a little worried. I can doctor myself soon though.' moving a bit he leaned his head on the wall. " You should....run me a bath." He mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:01 pm
Hikari sighed, looking forward again. "Yes sir." She mumbled, tucking some hair behind her ear. Once they got to the house, Hikari walked in, glancing around in slight confusion before heading to her room to pack her clothing and get everything she needed for school today.

"Yes, of course." Tsuzuki moved around Kurama, turning on the tub and starting to fill it up with hot water. He glanced towards the door, hearing the downstairs open up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:02 pm
Hiei moved a bit and nodded. "bye Hikari." He said and left at this point. He had to do a few things today before anything. So much s**t to get done before the end of the school day. Hiei took off as Tear to work.

" Hikari's here. You should shut the door when you leave and go see her. See how her lovely night was." Kurama mumbled and coughed a bit before puking into the toilet. ' Can't...believe I'm ill..'  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:12 pm
Tsuzuki had left Kurama for a little bit to help Hikari get her things and quickly drive her to school, but otherwise, he had spent the day at home to take care of Kurama.

Hikari was off of school and just leaving now. There were a few guys and another girl that she was walking with a bit since they were all heading the same direction she was going to get to the temple.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:49 pm
Hiei was resting int he medical roomm. His arms where bandages and his eye had a bandages onit as he laid there. Rolling over a bit he pulled on the blanket. Napping before the training session with Hikari. He had gotten into a harsh fight and his mask broke cutting up his face so and his arms pretty ripped up. Nothing to bad though.

Genkai and Yukina where in the tea room.

Kurama slept for most of the day after his bath. Feeling slightly better as he rolled over gripping the sheets. ' For god sakes, I never get ill.' Moving a little he rolled again trying to calm down as he was a bit stressed and running a fever.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:22 am
Finally getting herself to the temple, Hikari walked up the stairs. It was getting easier for her every time. Once up all the way, she walked in, poking her head into the tea room. "Hey guys." She greeted Yukina and Genkai with a smile.

Tsuzuki came into the room with a glass of water and a new cold compress, placing that on Kurama's forehead as he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Maybe we should have Rana take a look at you."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games