Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:29 am
"No he doesn't at all. Meaning I have to go out and eat when he does the shopping. How hard is to buy some Vegetarian food once and awhile?" Hiei said with a sigh. " That's good. I'm glad your enjoying school so much. " He said. ' I miss the old Hikari...our fights...bickers....our relationship.' Hiei thought as he walked and shook his head.

" Oh. I'm leaving soon. So I'll train you for the first week and you can work on that. I have a big job coming up."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:34 am
"What a lamer. You should start marking all the things you buy just to be an a**." Hikari suggested with a slight chuckle. She blinked, hearing that Hiei was going away to leave on a job. "What is it?" Hikari wondered, curious as she glanced up at Hiei again.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:37 am
"I should." The fire demon said thinking about it as they walked into the store. He picked up a basket and walked with her. " Just a job. I can't say much more then that. I hope you understand." He said with a nod. " It should only take a week though."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:41 am
Hikari gave Hiei a sideways glance, trying to figure out what Hiei did now for work. She had thought he just lived and taught at the temple, but apparently not. "I'm just gonna assume you're some secret government spy then." Hikari stated with a nod, glancing around as they walked into the store.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:44 am
Hiei laughed a bit " If that's what you wanna believe then. Go for it." The fire demon said grabbing food for his apartment. He also even grabbed food that Kurama ate just to be nice. He moved a bit paid for it and walked with hikari to his Apartment with his bags of food. " My other job is boring. So don't actually worry about it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:19 am
"I will." Hikari glanced at the food Hiei was picking up. That way if she ever learned to cook or knew when Hiei was coming over, Hikari could go out and buy a few things so Hiei would have something to eat. "Don't ruin my image of you being a super government agent. Oh, and when my friends ask who my best friend is, I get to tell them that he's a secret agent man." She chuckled a bit, walking out.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Hiei chuckled a little and moved a bit. " Think what you want." He said walking back to his apartment. He stopped at one point when he felt something hit his shoulder and he twisted fast looking around before glancing at the knife in his shoulder and moved a bit. " Head inside." Hiei barked the order as he shoved the bags into her hands and reached for the knife.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:34 am
"I will, thank you very much." Hikari moved her hands behind her back, heading to the apartment with Hiei. All of a sudden, she heard an odd sound and looked. Her eyes widened, seeing the knife that was in Hiei's shoulder. When Hiei barked at her, she did just that, heading inside with the bags in a scared rush.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 am
"Neh, Renji." Hiei said twisting a little to look for the demon that caused this. " I'm busy. this is also my Favorite shirt." Hiei said moving the knife from his shoulder and flung it into the alley way. He held the wound a little and took a step forward. " Does Mukuro Know she's alive?" Renji asked with a chuckle. " Tell her, and I'll make your life a living F*cking Nightmare Renji." Hiei said. It was a bit before Hiei walked into his apartment room. " Are you alright, Hikari?" Hiei asked shutting the door slowly and gripped his wound.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:54 am
Hikari looked a little shaken up by the time that Hiei had gotten back up from the apartment. She'd seen everything from the balcony window... Hikari looked up when Hiei came in. "Y-you're hurt... I'll get the first aid." She spoke quietly, moving to go to the bathroom and grab the medical kit.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 am
"It's alright, Don't worry just a small wound." He said shutting the door with a sigh. " find me a phone. I need to call someone though." He said and mumbling something about morons and fools.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:15 am
Hikari stopped when Hiei told her it wasn't needed. She turned around, holding out the phone she'd been gripping to so tightly for Hiei to use.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:39 pm
Hiei took the phone and moved a little leaning on the couch. " put some water in a bowl for Shadow and then put water in a pot and start to boil it for me."he said and held his shoulder as he called Tsuzuki waiting for the man to answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:52 pm
Hikari kept her head down, going into the kitchen and filling up a bowl. She set it down on the floor for Shadow before moving to boil a pot of water. Her mind was reeling. Hikari had no idea what she'd just seen. Whatever it was, it scared her.

"Hello?" Tsuzuki was just gathering his things at the school to leave. He had the phone held to his ear by his shoulder.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:01 pm
Hiei looked toward Hikari." Whats wrong?" hiei asked looking at hikari and turned . " Demon talk." Hiei mumbled a bit. ' I was just attacked by Renji. Talk to Kurama about who that is. But Hikari saw him. I actually have no idea what to do. ' Hiei said speaking to Tsuzuki in Demon.

Shadow blinked a bit seeing the water and walked over drinking before walking toward Hikari and pressing herself on the girl to get love.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games