Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Hunter's Cradle || :: The Oinin HQ :: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:23 pm
The headquarters of the Onin is set in the lowest parts of Kumogakure and concealed in low clouds. Its also one of the wettest parts of Kumogakure, surrounded by a thick marsh of wet ground and mud holes. New onin are only shown the correct path once and can only be shown by a current onin or the Raikage. Forgetting or taking a wrong path can result in falling into waist deep pits of mud or losing one's shoes. There are thick trees with heavy branches and tendrils of moss that hang off and can cause disorienting feelings when one walks into the moss. Its a very damp place and the only shelter is the building.
Done in an ancient building style, the headquarters is built into a massive bundle of trees. The trees alone are almost 200ft in diameter combined and more trees are growing to the others. The thick bark allows for an extra defense and hides multiple seals and surprise attacks. Pulling on the branches or landing on them will trigger bells that will alert any on watch of the presence of another. A wrong move while fleeing the trees can also trigger falling knives, smoke bombs and general chaos.
The entrance is typical with wide screens, a porch and sliding door entrance. But once inside the building goes up 6 levels. There are no floors and no rooms, only wide walk ways, 7-8ft from the walls, that serve as sitting rooms and come with bedding. Tatami mats and pillows line the walls to be brought down or out when visiting. On the first and only floor there is a deep set pit in the ground where onin settle to take missions, converse with others and plan attacks. Along the first wall are small slots all along the floor. These can be opened up to reveal a large kitchen, bathrooms, showers and some storage. There are no windows or stairs in this building. To get to another ledge, one must jump.

It should be noted that should one find their way to this area, it is a forbidden zone for all except the oinin, elders or the Raikage.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher staggered into the building, his chest heavy despite his decision to leave Septima. He lept up three levels, landing near his belongings and sleeping bag. He'd been sleeping in the HQ for the last month and now claimed most of the 4th level. He grabbed some clothes, lept down to the middle meeting space and scribbled a note to Kein, purely to a courtesy to the only other Onin,

Kein.
Going to Takumi. Back in a few days.
Sypher.

He slammed the note onto the table for Kein to read and vanished out the door.

((Exits...))

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein smiled as he easily weaved a path to the HQ and hoped the gennin could follow. This was their first test to see if they could keep up in a dense environment. Once he was inside he turned and raised his arms above his head and said," This is your home now."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki seemed to have kept up pretty well. he for once didn't just walk he jogged. he followed the path along with kein memorizing it as he did. this was important and he wouldn't screw it up. he made his way to kein and looked around for the library while he waited.  

lazyactor

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:34 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai followed. Mimicking every step that Kein took. She appeared in front of him next to Aki. Looking behind her at the death trap of a path they just took. She looked at Kein as he exclaimed that this was her new home. Dai couldn't help but to smiled to the point of her teeth showing. she was happy to be so far out of the village. Not having the worry of hurting people when she practiced her bloodline. Except that when I get stronger.......I'll kill other ninja's with it. Her eyes moved every which way taking in the sites of the place. It was amazing to know that she would now call this place her home. The biggest thought on her mind right now was finding a better look. needing a major update on her persona. I want to find my room as soon as possible. She thought as she looked down at her cloths.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

Zetsu blinked active his sharigan as he followed the chakra path they left seeing how he was a little behind them. Jogging a little he caught up to Dai as he said smoothly not to scare her. You walk fast Beautiful.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:25 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked at Zetsu as he spoke to her. Slightly blushing at the name "beautiful". "Just think if I had your Sharigan." She grinned at him. "You wouldn't be able to keep up to me." Dai laughed and went back to taking in the sites of the building. "I think...I might go find a room before I do anything else..." Dai moved forward and then vanished as she jumped to one of the platforms to another. Once finding one. She sat on the floor and breathed with care. No windows...cut off from the outside world...I can't worry about everyone...Doki, Kyo, Fuyu, and even Sypher." She looked up and sighed. She detatched her weapons pouch and dug through it. slowly pulling a kunai from the depth; Dai gathered her hair. She took a deep breath and rested the sharp side to her hair. She closed her eyes and yanked. Her hair that was in her hand fell like a fountain. She looked at it and then reached behind her. Bring her hair to her front torso. Her hair draped well over her shoulders and fell just shy of her navel. Dai smiled. "Much better." She whispered. Tossing the cut mess of long strands into a waste basket near her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image

Zetsu just chuckled as he went and found a place to rest thinking to himself. He removed his swords and took his shirt off letting his cuts breathe as he groaned. Walking over to a mirror he turned and looked at the bruise on his back wincing that it was so bad. Shaking his head he sits and relaxes closing his eyes.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki rolled his eyes and turned going towards the shelves of scrolls and books. he looked threw them until he found what he was looking for. he pulled out a huge book and forced his excitement down. he sat up against the wall and read through his history and list of jutsu's his clan developed. "i found it guys." he said. "Zetsu i will own you next fight."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:51 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"That's great Aki!" She called from her room. Happy to know that he finally found something on his origins. After changing her look and cutting her hair; Dai appeared on the plat form where she had noticed Zetsu's chakra. The bells that where tide in her hair made no sound as she landed. She couldn't help but to watch him relax. "Ya know, I can heal those for you." She spoke up and moved further into his room. "I make a healing rosin that helps heal open wounds quickly." Dai stood at Zetsu's feet and continued to smile at him.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

Zetsu glanced towards her and smiled standing. That would be great think you. He let his hand touch her cheek as he looks down at her his shirt still off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:06 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked up at him and the looked away. Blushing bright red to his touch. She reached into a side pouch and brought a few voles, that held a amethyst colored liquid, out. "Can you sit? It would be easier on your wounds if you didn't stand." she ask him as she smiled up at him.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Zetsu nodded as he sat and looked towards her admiring her new look as he let his sharigan go and returned to his normal eyes. I like your new hair stlye. It brings out your natural beauty you know that. He relaxed as he had an idea that she liked him but he wouldn't know for sure yet. He began to stare at her as he began to speak, So where would you like to go for our date?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:30 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai uncorked one of the voles and stepped close to Zetsu. She dipped her pinky finger into the liquid and began light applying it to his wounds. Her eyes kept to her work. She smiled soft as he commented about her new look. Dai looked at him and watched his Sharigan vanish. Her eyes moved back to her move. When he asked about their date, Dai looked at him. "I'm not sure. I think...I'll leave that to you, Zetsu." She smiled at him as she moved with ease to his other side.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image

Zetsu smiled as he waited until she finished and took her un injured hand. How about we go somewhere to talk. He smiled as he looked into her eyes and raised his voiceso Aki could hear him but his eyes would never leave her. Just tell Kein to yell for us when he is ready to start training. Standing he grabbed his shirt eith his other hand and heloed her to her feet.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff