Submit

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:13 pm
Well, by looking up their contest on the Events page of pg.3....

Talencia owns the mother and Gosset, then there is a white pup that is owned by Lilbabe808, mouselet owns their other sister, Panya, and sicne their father is owned by Meepfur, i think Meep owns Sucana as well. SilverLutz and Yushika were supposed to get into the litter, but i guess they never wanted to. Oh, and Meep is their colorist. This is the posts to their certs, along with Myrna's old cert, but strangely there is no cert for Gosset.

That is as much information as i could gather, so i hope it helps out with the information on her family and everything :3

Yin-Bug

NchiMahadhi Pride

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:48 pm
Velveteen Angel
PLZ TO ADD ME
Name: Ranyshia (...-cough-...it means Pretty Little Angel)
Parents:
Siblings:
Mate:
Owned by: Velveteen Angel
Brief Bio: Born to loving rogues, Ranyshia was the only boy in a litter of two, his older sister has long since gone off on her own. His mother was a skilled crafter and taught some of her skills to him before he left. He continued to learn more on his own from crafting rogues. On the quiet side, Ranyshia isn't cold or mean, he's just quiet. He tries to help others when he can, so he's not above giving out advice, or assistance if someone comes to him for help. He smiles often, but speaks only when necessary, unless he has a lot to say on a subject - topics which are usually crafts or the technical aspects of the pride's musical instruments.
Uncerted image: Uncert
Acceptance RP: -

He's not up on the members list, but he was certed recently; cert <3  

Velveteen Angel

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:38 pm
Character Name: Vesaos
Brief Personality: A bit gruff and can be a bit selfish with his food, but with some coaxing (and trust) he can do well enough. Doesn't pick fights or anything, just stand-offish.
Uncert: xxx
Brief Background: The product of a fling, he was raised well enough to take care of himself and flung out into the world. He heard Raidne singing and just had to be with her!!
Why s/he's interested in joining the pride: Honestly, I would love to pair him with my Raidne! BABIES.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:36 am
Movin' on up ~

Character Name: Amara
Former Rank: Inqina (I'm not sure anymore what this rank WAS xd ; )
New Rank: Nanny
Anything else? Look, a forgotten member! I don't know where my brain was when the owner's list was picked back over and any updates to it made, clearly it was not here xd ; I do appologize for that! Amara's been a member since birth, just kind of wandering before now checking out kin in other places, ICly, and bringing home stories to tell to cubs of far-off places!

Hopefolly

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:09 am
Andranis

Accepted. She was a huntress.

Safaia

Good to go!

Velveteen Angel

Sorry about that. I'll add him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:07 pm
I've got song a here in my heart! ~

Character Name: Pakhet
Character Image: x
Desired Rank: Head Huntress (I think this was okay, right Hope?)
How and why they're joining: She wants to hunt. It's what she's done all her life and what she was taught to do. Raised in the Kalahari, Pakhet was trained to hunt in some of the worst conditions and has trained dozens of other lionesses to do the same. She was brought here by Mwokoti after she was separated from her pride during a sandstorm. Before the goddess found her, she was just wandering and surviving, hunting in exchange for protection from rogue males. Not being part of a pride is out of the norm for her as not many lionesses survived outside of her birth pride once they left. Wanting to be part of another pride would just be natural for her, even if it meant adjusting to a new lifestyle.
Anything else? She can be backlogged to fit almost any timeline if needed/wanted. c:

Hopefolly

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:10 pm
Quaji

Accepted. Mwokoti will pick her up shortly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:05 pm
Movin' on up ~

Character Name: Ranyshia
Former Rank: Kima'baba
New Rank: Ambassador
Anything else? Since his rank has disappeared, I figured this was the closest position to his former one? If that's not ok, just keep him as a hunter c:

Hopefolly

Velveteen Angel

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:20 pm
Velveteen Angel
Movin' on up ~

Character Name: Ranyshia
Former Rank: Kima'baba
New Rank: Ambassador
Anything else? Since his rank has disappeared, I figured this was the closest position to his former one? If that's not ok, just keep him as a hunter c:

Hopefolly

Sorry for the wait, m'dear. This is approved, of course, and the rank is indeed more or less the exact equivalent.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Character Name: Nkemdilim
Character Image: link
Desired Rank: Guard
How and why they're joining: Not born of Nchi' but raised by the pride after being found abandoned near old Kuta boarders.
Anything else? Won him in a Nchi' centric event which requires him to remain Nchi'

Hopefolly

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:18 am

Character Name: Leelo
Character Image: [x]
Desired Rank: Nanny
How and why they're joining: She joined with the rest of the Kuta but decided to take a different ranking. If this isn't okay then I'm fine with her still being a Kuta.
Anything else? won in the recent Nchi' event

Hopefolly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:00 pm

Character Name: Malaika
Character Image: [X]
Desired Rank: Nanny
How and why they're joining: Gifted from Hopefolly, joining with brother and sister
Anything else?

Hopefolly

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Gene Wilder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:02 pm

Character Name: Shaka Zulu
Character Image: Right here!
Desired Rank: Crafter
How and why they're joining: Shaka Zulu used to be a bodyguard, and got tricked multiple times into risking his life for unsavory clients. He disliked this life, and after nearly getting killed himself, he fled to the Nchi for safety.
Anything else? Won him from the recent "Culture Shock" event! I kind of idiotically jumped the gun and got him certed already before even joining the pride. xD;; My bad.

Hopefolly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Character Name: Abosi
Character Image: Link
Desired Rank: Captain
How and why they're joining: Leader of the group of warrior lions that have made the Nchi their temporary home
Anything else?
Nope!

Character Name: Enzi
Desired Rank: Apprentice Captain
How and why they're joining: Followed the leader of the group of warrior lions that have made the Nchi their temporary home
Anything else?
Nope!

Character Name: Judoc
Desired Rank: Guard
How and why they're joining: Followed the leader of the group of warrior lions that have made the Nchi their temporary home
Anything else?
Nope!

Character Name: Malaika
Desired Rank: Huntress
How and why they're joining: Joined with her brother and sister
Anything else?
Nope!

Movin' on up ~

Character Name: Ndoto
Former Rank: Kongwe
New Rank: Lead Singer
Anything else? Nope!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:47 am
Good morning! Could you all please take a brief moment and look over the members list to see who you have in this pride? This will be a key thing to aid in the prompt update of this prides list and to hopefully obtain more certs.

Please fill out one of the following forms:

Staying.

SoA Name:
SoA Rank:
Current Cert: Cert
Rank Change Request: (Take a moment to re-evaluate where your character stands. Perhaps they would like to change a role during this time.)
Extra: (Just in case I missed something.)

[size=14][color=green][u]Staying.[/u][/color][/size]

[size=11][b]SoA Name[/b]:
[b]SoA Rank[/b]:
[b]Current Cert[/b]:
[b]Rank Change Request[/b]: ([i]Take a moment to re-evaluate where your character stands. Perhaps they would like to change a role during this time.[/i])
[b]Extra[/b]: ([i]Just in case I missed something.[/i])[/size]

Leaving.

SoA Name:
Reason(s): (This is not a required field, but gives us an insight to as to what happened with that character to make them leave the lands.)
Extra: (Just in case I missed something.)

[size=14][color=red][u]Leaving.[/u][/color][/size]

[size=11][b]SoA Name[/b]:
[b]Reason(s)[/b]: ([i]This is not a required field, but gives us an insight to as to what happened with that character to make them leave the lands.[/i])
[b]Extra[/b]: ([i]Just in case I missed something.[/i])[/size]

I appreciate your time and would like to let you know there will be an ORP/Meta coming up very shortly to get this party started, so to speak. So be on the look out for that if your character chooses to stay! If they decide to leave, that's quite alright! Plots happen, right? :3

Quaji

Kaelyndra

Light Atago

Talencia

Safaia

Graceangel

Lady Kiya

Andranis

One over three

Syrius Lionwing

Manda

PhiferWolf