Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)
Looking for someone who can use picture editing software. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:14 pm
Hey guys! I'm aware a fair few of you have access to, and are able to use well, photo-editing software. So I was wondering:

Change these glasses so that the orange is black, and the area where light relfects is proper white:

User Image

Once the glasses have ben recoloured, would it be possible for you to then place them over this picture's eyes:

User Image

If possible could you ensure that any hair strands go over the glasses, don't just glue the glasses to his face :3

I'll be willing to pay depending on the quality of the image. I'm hoping to use this in many RP formats so a high quality is essential.

Thanks, Kazu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm
I can try when I get home tomorrow smile <--at Doggy's house for the night, on her laptop-  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,440 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:03 pm
Check your PM box ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:25 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
I can try when I get home tomorrow smile <--at Doggy's house for the night, on her laptop-

That'd be brilliant biggrin Thanks Komi ^_^

Wind-Up Pickpocket

Wow thank you! biggrin it looks good, but is it at all possible to move the glasses under the hair and to remove the white from around it? smile I'd be willing to pay for those improvements ^_^  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 am
I could try I guess ;3

Edit: OH YEAH, just to be clear, I'm changing a few things and redoing the whole glasses since that would be much easier to avoid jpg. corruption >>;;

EditEdit: Here you go~
[x]

And here's a more smaller version so it won't stretch the page when your going to use it in rp formats.
User Image

Hope you like it~
I'm sorry if its not exactly like the original. I just had to redraw some things like the hair and the shades and oh god D:
Still I tried my best <3
I could change anything you want, just tell me what you wanted to be changed and I'll fix it as soon as I can.

EditEditEdit: Oh FUUU-
I just realized I erased his nose. I'm such an idiot. Well I'm too lazy to repair that now so I'm just gonna let you see this first.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:05 am
Kazu Matsumoto
KomiTomiButterfly

That'd be brilliant biggrin Thanks Komi ^_^

Wind-Up Pickpocket

Wow thank you! biggrin it looks good, but is it at all possible to move the glasses under the hair and to remove the white from around it? smile I'd be willing to pay for those improvements ^_^

Sorry I can't move it under the hair since there both on the same layer I'm unable to tuck it under the hair. And I also can't take of the white around it the image had some kind of weird border around the glasses. : / sorry  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:53 am
Black_Blood Cat
I could try I guess ;3

Edit: OH YEAH, just to be clear, I'm changing a few things and redoing the whole glasses since that would be much easier to avoid jpg. corruption >>;;

EditEdit: Here you go~
[x]

And here's a more smaller version so it won't stretch the page when your going to use it in rp formats.
User Image

Hope you like it~
I'm sorry if its not exactly like the original. I just had to redraw some things like the hair and the shades and oh god D:
Still I tried my best <3
I could change anything you want, just tell me what you wanted to be changed and I'll fix it as soon as I can.

EditEditEdit: Oh FUUU-
I just realized I erased his nose. I'm such an idiot. Well I'm too lazy to repair that now so I'm just gonna let you see this first.

OwO

BBC... It's... It's... BEAUTIFUL! Thank you a million, and thanks to Poca for your version and to everyone else too! ^_^
It looks amazing biggrin definatly something I'll be using in many, many of my RP formats biggrin if you could sort th nose out when it is best for you that'd be amazing, and I'll be more then happy to pay you for the work ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:57 am
i want someone to make me avi art that I could use......sigh.....and BBC THAT WAS AMAZING!!!! DO YOU THINK YOU COULD DO MINE......I do not have a photo so you may have to draw.....i like my photos looking like they are 10-14 years old

Black_Blood Cat

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:19 am
@Kazu: Aww, thankies <33
Oh and here is the repaired one [x] Again sorry if some are a bit blurry and a few pixels doesn't blend together well D:
And another thing, if you want to pay me for this then you suggest the price, I'm not good at pricing :U

@Shinobi: Err, sure, though maybe next time since I'm kind of in the mood to continue the picture I'm doing and I don't want to loose that mood at the moment ; ^; Sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:32 am
thats fine i can wait until your done with your pic! I wanna see the picture when your done though  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 am
Black_Blood Cat
@Kazu: Aww, thankies <33
Oh and here is the repaired one [x] Again sorry if some are a bit blurry and a few pixels doesn't blend together well D:
And another thing, if you want to pay me for this then you suggest the price, I'm not good at pricing :U

@Shinobi: Err, sure, though maybe next time since I'm kind of in the mood to continue the picture I'm doing and I don't want to loose that mood at the moment ; ^; Sorry.

No worries, it's perfect! How does 40,000 sound? ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:42 am
KAZU!!!!! SUP!!!! Whats happened since I was gone?  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 am
@Kazu: That is perfecttt~ <3 40k is perfect~ Just send the trade ;3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:49 am
So BBC what are you drawing or was inspired to draw?  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items