Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Student Clubs } -------------All Student Clubs Here
[CLUB] Amityville High Host Club (Open for Posting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

The Amityville Host Club is a relatively small (so far) group of people who find pleasure in providing pleasure to others. Whether this pleasure comes in the form of a quite chat, a cup of tea, the chance to spar with someone you don't normally spar with, or large parties and events . . . who knows?

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The green stamp arrives on a sheet of high quality skin with the edges trimmed in gold foil complete with an envelope that could be described as Quite Fancy. Included with the approval stamp is a highly formalized note requesting that the members of the club please remember to vacuum the music room twice when recreating a beach or oasis as sand can still be found occasionally in places least expected, kindly please and thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

Current Members

User Image Aksaja - President/Founder - (info info)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ilztmyr'ree's Cuass'ili - PR Manager - (info info)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Livius Addams - Treasurer - (info info)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alwine Van Brunt - Photographer - (info info)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nightengale XIII - Resident Cat - There's a little kitty cat that makes it's home in the club known for hosting. Nightengale XIII in either form is adorable little thing who loves to cuddle, talk and ask questions. Almost naive, he'll pull out those one liners that may...or may not have your heart a flutter, doesn't matter if your a Ghoul or a Boil, he loves you all the same. He'll play with you as well, games and toys of course are his favorite, though he'll just do about anything to keep you entertained. His favorite past time though is telling scary stories and well, if you like that sort of thing, he'll give you a story that'll creep under your skin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aen'ryliis (Riley) - Secretary - (info info)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Arcadia - Member - Arcadia is a manticore that likes to eat things enjoys long walks on the beach. And sports! Her skillset includes eating, talking and, well, talking. Is your boil or ghoul shy? Quiet? Physically incapable of speech? That's fine, because Cady will more than make up for it. It might not be particularly witty, but it will definitely be, ah, interesting. Her enthusiasm and choice of conversation fodder knows no bounds. No, really.

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image

-- Tombday, Oct 21st - Club Thread set-up

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

planned events, etc  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image

Oh, you are here to join our little group? Wonderful! Simply quote Manda (to get my attention) and RP your character coming into the club room at some point. If a meeting or activity is going on at the time, they can just approach Aksaja and start talking to him! If not, leave a note, poke him on his Groanspring, etc and we'll set up a meeting either in the club room or as a PRP, whichever you'd prefer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:36 pm
. . . reserved . . .

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:37 pm
. . . reserved . . .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:35 pm
Manda

Making sure she got the right place, Bea walked in with a smile on her face as she noticed a handsome dragon boil in the middle of the room. "Hello, there," greeting the boil, "I assume you're the president of this Host Club?" slightly tilting her head to one side and giving an irresistibly adorable smile. "I would love to join the club, if you don't mind." She walked closer to the boil and stretched out a hand, tilting it at a downward angle as she introduced herself, "My name Is Beatrix Monroe, but you can call me Bea for short... And your name?"  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:02 am
Scyerline

Aksaja had come by the Music Room for a few minutes to make sure all the preparations for the official opening events were going well. He didn't really expect to see anyone else there, which was why it was a bit of a surprise to see someone walk in.

Oh, a potential member, was she? How wonderful! "Welcome to the Host Club. I'm Aksaja, the founder and president. If you're interested in joining we'd love to have you. There are just a few questions that I need to ask . . .?" He made the sentence a question, so that if she didn't have time just now they could work out a time to do this later or something.

(( Do you want to do this in here, or do a PRP in main forum area? XD Doesn't matter to me either way~ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:45 am
Manda

"Questions? Um...Absolutely. Please, go ahead..." Bea made a slight, unsure bow as she continued to smile at the boil.

((Questions from the Host))  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:04 pm
Manda

Genevieve had heard tales of this 'host club', whose purpose seemed to be bringing pleasure to others; a concept that Gene adored. After asking about as to where she could find this marvelous club, a kind gnome pointed her in the right direction, if she provided compensation. That compensation shall not be discussed in this post.

That's how Gene ended up in the Music Room, by herself. Apparently the Head Host (was that what they called him?) was out doing something else, and none of the other hosts were there either. She shrugged, grabbed a piece of paper, and wrote down her contact information, asking for the Head to please give her a call. Coffee would be provided.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:25 pm
It had been some time since Aksaja had been by the club room . . . nothing in particular had kept him away, the lightning dragon had just been. Busy. And he'd also gone back home for another visit in the meantime. But with Fight Night coming up soon, he wanted to use the opportunity to try and revive the club. Get things going again somehow. Quietly, he straightened the room a little bit, then sent out a quick text to all of the members.

text
Hey everyone! Quick meeting in a hour if you can make it. If not I'll fill you in later

Then he sat down to wait until people showed up.

(( I'll post more IC later, but this will be essentially a brain-storming meeting for Fright Night for whoever shows. If anyone wants to drop out of the club it's fine, just let me know! Also we could use more members~ Recruitment would be awesome! ))

moonlit-raven

Eyulra

Kaze Taco

Nyxtsuki Moon

Nio Love

Hitsuzen

Ravvlet

Scyerline

Carhop Calvalier

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:44 pm
Night was surprised at the summons for the club and had leisurely paced himself to the club room. A small yawn and quick hello to the dragon who was the leader, Night took a seat in one of the chairs and waited for the other members to show up.

Who else was in here again?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:31 am
Deacon didn't get texts very often, and it took him a bit to figure out exactly who had sent him the message. He'd been visiting with Yuki, and when he'd gone to leave in response the ghost boil had mentioned his interest in coming along since he'd visited their booth back during the school's open house.

"Why the ******** not," he'd muttered. "The more the merrier."

And so the two showed up together, with Deacon jerking a thumb over his shoulder at the long-haired boil as he entered.

"He wanted to come with us... I can throw him out if that's a problem."

Yuki frowned softly at Deacon for a second, then offered a pleasant smile and small wave to those assembled. "Hi~ If I'm not welcome right now I'll leave quietly..." The last was added a little quickly, as if he worried that Deacon would follow through with his offer.

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:33 pm
Well, it hadn't taken long for at least two of the club's members to show up . . . and Deacon had even brought an extra along. Aksaja didn't think that he'd met Yuki before, so he offered the newcomer a quick little bow as he introduced himself. "You can stay if you like, this isn't exactly a secret meeting or anything like that." Turning to include the others, the lightning dragon went on, "I'd like to set up a booth for Fright Night to try and get a bit more activity in here. Do either of you possibly have any ideas for that?"  
{ Student Clubs } -------------All Student Clubs Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games