Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay hate in schools

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysterious Painter

Lonely Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:38 pm
Why do you think it happens?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 pm
They have their own insecurities which they are too afraid to deal of.I'ts just stupidity and immaturity. People grow out of it...... most of the time sweatdrop .  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mysterious Painter

Lonely Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:17 pm
I also would like to raise the topic on how children are taught to be so rude and also to add on they don't give a second thought and most schools (From experiences) don't do crap and blame you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:33 pm
I for one am a person who does not judge others but some other people i have met will do anything to make themselves look cool and to make themselves feel better about there problems or there trying to hide that they are gay or bi and it is just really sad and annoying.  

iamfelixC

Gracious Lover

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:41 pm
Shilberu Erikku
People grow out of it

sadly not always the case  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:32 pm
Zexion_Roxas_is_Zero
I also would like to raise the topic on how children are taught to be so rude and also to add on they don't give a second thought and most schools (From experiences) don't do crap and blame you.

Because ignorance breeds ignorance. Also, all people, to some extent, are autrophilosophobic and afraid of the fact that other people MIGHT have a different opinion than them. This, of course, includes their kids, so they try to make their kids ignorant, usually as a form of relief towards their own insecurities.As for the schools, it depends on the type of schools.  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:54 pm
People dont like what they dont understand

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I think it's because they are scared that they might get attracted to someone who is gay/bi/lesbian, so they speak trash, when really the fear that they may not be straight, or completely straight, e.i. bi-curious.

I have met a few people who are straight and do not like people simply because the person is gay.

I am straight as well, but I'm not a homaphobe. It has happened to me before when another girl admits that she likes me, but knows I am straight. It has happened only twice, I believe.

But I did not sqwirm or anything of the sort. I was flattered, that someone liked me and actually admitted it.

However, I am not attracted to girls, but I think it was brave of them to do so.

Not just keep it locked up forever.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DearGracie

Gracious Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Masked_Ven

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:04 pm
My Reply.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:00 am
Masked_Ven

This actually helped a bit. Thanks blaugh .  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Masked_Ven

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:48 am
Shilberu Erikku
Masked_Ven

This actually helped a bit. Thanks blaugh .

You're welcome, it really helped me a lot.

x3

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff