emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:49 pm
emiri-chou
User Image Amamiya laughed again "one minute she's at the one end of the room, the next she's at the other end with your underwear on her head and your clothes are suddenly inside out and you have a marker moustache, and if you film it, and slow it down, you can see her doing it" she sat up again "she's a total pervert! and suddenly she's all serious again, it's like she's two different people"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image
Alice suddenly appeared out of nowhere, happy and bloody "that was fun!" she said walking towards her sisters "hey sweet, Amamiya, how you doin?"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image" Well speak of the devil. Hey Alice. How was you villiage pilliage or what ever you did.?" Sweet asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image
Alice smirked "was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! at least 25 people, possibly more, the plague never fails!" she streched "I s'pose everyone else is out destroying mortal lives?"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image Sweet nodded." Yeah most likely. It wouldnt suprise me if they were."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image
Alice sighedd "i'm bored now I've done my job, now what am I s'posed to do?"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image I dont know. i dont like planning. so dont ask me." Sweet said.

((you know in the other rp of the grim daughters, all the girls were aloud to get a guy to fall in love with. so if you wana do that you can.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image
Alice giggled "I'll probably harass kurono when she gets back, it's funny when she flips out, luckily I can move faster than she can, or maybe we could play hide and seek in the mortal world! or a treasure hunt!" she sighed as amamiya raised an eyebrow "yeah not a good idea, I'm going to go and read the world's best book, plastic surgery gone wrong or something"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image Sweet laughed." Well, i hope you enjoy your reading."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image
Miyu walked into the room her face neutral of emotion, but eyes soft. "Good day sisters."  

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image" Hey Miyu. So what have you been doing?" Sweet asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:18 pm

♛ Noa Kuronosu

It has been a long day ,and a sunny day too. Noa Kuronosu just came back home from killing a sick millionaire. The millionaire was a woman that obviously had a fancy home. Noa then remembered when she killed a man who also had a fancy home. Killing that man was suprisingly very enjoyable for her. She hoped that she would find someone more enjoyable to kill today ,but sadly, it didn't happen.
"O well... there's always tomorrow." Sighed Noa.
Noa entered the big house she lived in with her sisters. Noa thought everyone was probally out in earth killing humans ,but she saw a few of her sisters were home. She sat on a chair near Amamiya ,Sweet ,and Miyu.
"Hello sisters. How was your day?" Asked Noa.

User Image 

Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:00 pm
Shigurui walked up to the other four, a splotch of blood still on her cheek from her last 'boyfriend'. "Hi, hi, everyone!" She said happily. "My job was particularly messy today. This victim decided to bleed to death." Her specialty was boys, and making them so heartbroken they took their own lives. She sat next to Amamiya.

((Hi, Emiri!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:31 pm

♛ Noa Kuronosu

Noa Kuronosu then saw Shingurui. She didn't really want to know what she did to her last boyfriend ,but she could probally guess what happened. Noa then noticed that Shingurui had a splotch of red blood on her cheek. Seeing that blood on her cheek, reminded Noa of when she had blood stained on her brand new apron once. I wish I never stainted it! Thought Noa. Which happened when she was killing a victim with poison.
"Did you have fun Shingurui?" Asked Noa.

User Image 

Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:39 pm
"Definitely. He took a bullet to the brains. Splatters everywhere." She grinned evilly. She seemed a little crazy.  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff