Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:31 am
User Image

The lioness scoffed as she pushed herself through the low branches of the pride. She wasn't exactly in the best mood. She was just talking to her mother. She loved her mother but some days when she was reminded of the things that she had to do soon it made her upset. She had to marry a male that she didn't know that well and lead an entire pride! How was she supposed to do that!? she was just a young Lioness that could only do so much herself! She really could only do so much. She wasn't even that sure about being the queen. She couldn't run away from this and it was coming face to face with her soon. She was going to have to face it. She was also going to have to face Pietr. She was going to be sharing a den with him soon.

She figured she might as well get to know the male better. She knew when she was younger she used to play with him. But when she learned that part of her being queen was to mate with him made her want to avoid him. It wasn't anything to do with him, it really was all to do with her, she was nervous and wasn't sure about these things. She pushed her way through the bushes, she wasn't that sure of where she could find Pietr so finding him today was something that she was a little unsure of. For now however she was going to head back toward one of her favorite parts of the pride. A small secluded place in the pride, surrounded by trees and perfectly for a few lions to relax in. It was one of her favorites places to go when she had a lot on her mind. It had a small, very small pond in it that was perfect for wading in.

She approached the side of it and looked into the water and sighed as she looked at her reflection. "Oh mother Ewya...." She spoke, even though she didn't like the whole taking over her mother's spot she was extremely religious and would really be perfect for the rank, but she was so nervous about it. "What am I going to do mother Ewya?" She asked quietly. This was a side that many members of the pride had never seen before. She needed help, or a sign of some kind.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

Pietr had watched her from above. He had been watching her a lot lately; keeping an eye on her watchfully and thoughtfully. He knew she was very skeptical about all of this and wanted to give her time to adjust. He was also not sure how he felt; though her knew his duty and he would be a good mate to her in every way he could. He wanted to love her... he really did... but he did not know her. He had watched her leave the jungle and headed towards an area he knew was her private place. Where she went to be alone.

He was being foolish perhaps; following her. In his mouth he held a bunch of flowers from the recent marriage ceremony. Lovely colored ones, he picked them himself; with the help of Silron of course. If it wasn't for that boy he wouldn't know anything about Ney'ite. He followed quietly, he could hear her talking to herself. He paused out of sight, looking around and finding a branch near his hind legs. He reached out with his left hind leg and stepped on the branch; making a 'crunch.

He waited for her to notice him coming. As to not scare her.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 pm
She sighed and looked down at her paws. She honestly felt like she wasn't going to be getting any where any time soon like this. She felt like no matter how hard she prayed to Eywa she wasn't going to get far, but that was just her being negative. She had something lined up in her life that wasn't going to change any time soon from what she could tell. She knew that she was going to be the queen but she was still having a bit of a hard time following it.

She was starting to calm down and relax and take her mind off of things that was until something caught her attention. There was a rustle near her, a crack. She wasn't expecting anyone else to be here. She stood up quickly and looked around, turned around to face the direction the sound came from. She couldn't pick up a scent, they were down wind of her, but yet she knew that she could see bits of color behind the leaves. She let out a growl as she watched the bushes before in her most demanding voice she spoke. She wasn't happy to know that some one else was there. "Who's there!?" She demanded angrily.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:45 am
He waited for her to show that his presence was known. Course, her reaction to it was a bit concerning. He lowered his head and stepped out into the open, his ember eyes soft. He bent down and set the flowers down on the ground. "I see you Ney'ite..." He said softly, lifting his head to look at her. "I didn't mean to surprise you." He put a paw beside the flowers and looked down at them. "I uh..." He paused. "...I picked these for you."

He kept looking down at them quietly.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 am
Ney'ite was a little confused at what to say to the male. She was a little angry that she was followed but at the same time she didn't understand how she could express that she was angry when he had brought her flowers and not only that but seemed so, he wasn't sure how to describe it but she didn't want to make him upset. He was supposed to be her mate in the future and she didn't feel right being mean to him for all of her life. Yes, Ney'ite was still very angsty. Not only that but she wasn't very happy that she didn't get to pick her mate and for that matter she had no other choice in this whole queen thing. Even though she was spending a lot of her time keeping to herself and talking back and being angry, the truth was Ney'ite was a caring lioness. She cared about all of her pride, her family and being queen. She even cared about Pietr.

She turned around quickly to look at him before, nodding in response. "I see you Pietr." From there she watched him and then looked down at the flowers pulling them closer to her, a small smile grew on her face, she couldn't help it. No one had done anything like that for her before. Was she supposed to have something for him? Oh she wasn't sure. She didn't know how all of this worked. "Thank you, Pietr." She could feel her cheeks burn, not out of embarrassment but out of nervousness, she didn't know what to do in this situation, she wanted to tell him to go away but she didn't at the same time. "How did you know I was going to be out here?" Her voice was rough like normal however it wasn't as harsh for once. Her voice was normally very nice, that was when she wasn't angry or upset. Or when she knew that it didn't matter and she could be herself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:33 pm
Pietr smiled lightly as she greeted him. She was such a sweet thing. The first born daughter and the future of her people. She was a star, much true to her name. She was a star in the night. He looked down at the flowers and sort of bobbed his head. "I have been... observing you... for a few days. I don't usually want to bother you. So I... Uh... watch from afar." He looked a bit uncomfortable.

"I hope that doesn't seem... strange..." He looked a bit upset with himself.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 pm
Ney'ite looked at the lioness and then smiled very quietly. She really wasn't that sure of what to say to the lion. As she listened to him and thought about what he was saying she realized how weird it was. To her she thought it was a little strange, but she really didn't want tot say that to the male. She felt like she had been being too mean to him over the paw few times. She didn't want to make it seem like she hated him. She realy didn't. But she didn't know what to say to that.

She thought about it for a moment before speaking. "It... doesn't sound too strange, I guess." She paused for a moment as she thought about it before speaking once again as she looked over at her. "I appreciate the fact that you tried not to get in my way?" She offered to the male hoping that it was going to make her feel better. She didn't want the lion to be upset she didn't want to chase him off either. Well this was awkward. she paused for a moment before speaking to him once again, trying to cause some kind of conversation. "So you came out here to bring me these?" She asked as she loked down at them before offering him a smile. "that is really sweet." She said quietly to the male.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:46 am
Yin-Bug

He nodded quietly to her question; his eyes on the flowers. He was trying his best to be a good future mate; but it was hard. He wanted her to like him and perhaps want to be with him; versus forced too. He liked her well enough; he really did... "I thought of you when I saw them... just pretty I guess..." He said simply, rubbing his paw against the back of his head uneasily. Boy he felt like he was acting like a big old baby.

"I try to not bother you... since... we will have to be around each other our whole lives.... figured you would want some space..." Did that sound odd? He licked his lips. "I just... I dunno..." He paused looking nervous. "I just want to have what your parents have... ya know?" He was blabbering now.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 am
Ney'ite looked at the male and then looked at the flowers that she had brought for her. She felt really bad for all of those times giving him the cold shoulder she really did feel bad, however she knew that she had her reasons to act like that. However now as she was thinking about it, she knew that she was going to have to spend the rest of her life with the male and that was all to it. She really had no other say in the manner. She was supposed to be mated to him and she had no other choice. she wans't a big fan of this whole deal however she guessed it saved her some pressure. The male seemed nice anyway. At least her parents picked some one nice.

She flicked her hair out of her eyes and then nodded toward him she paused for a moment and then smiled at the flowers. "Thank you very much." She said before flicking her hair out of her eyes and then looking forward, she gathered them and swung a pouch around that she carried with her and gently put them in the pouch before speaking to him once again. "I understand what you're saying. I'm assuming we should get to know each other" She stated simply before flicking her hair out of her eyes and then nodding. "Come Pietr, walk me to the watering hold." She told him before nodding. She really liked the idea of heading there for a little and relaxing, and of course getting to know him some along the way.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:50 pm
yin-bug

He looked down at the flowers and wondered if he would feel the same as a female in the position of getting them as a gift. He felt a bit awkward so he shifted his gaze from them to her feet. "Your welcome..." He said simply, not sure what else to say. Should he flatter her, tell her how pretty she was? Or that he liked her eyes. Or that he thought she was indeed the prettiest female here. Prettier than most; even if he looked like Kerusey, who hated him.

"Yes uh... Yeah... I do want to get to know you... Not just because of... well... us getting married... but... cause... I want too..." He said quickly, looking nervous. When she made the suggestion... er.... order to walk with her, he stood quickly and puffed out his chest slightly; hoping to be more strong and handsome. He began to lead her. "My sister... she will be pregnant soon I am guessing... she came to me about it not long ago... about being with her beloved in marriage..." He said, hoping to lighten the mood

The Navi Pride

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:21 pm
Ney'ite looked at the male curiously, she was wondering what to do with the male. She did know that this was going to be a nice walk and that she was going to enjoy it, however she was still a little nervous, well really nervous, she didn't know what to do with the male. She was normally pretty stand offish to others, even to the male. She knew that she was at times and she really didn't mean to, however at the same time it was mostly because she was so unsure of what to think about taking over her mother's place in the future and not only that but being mated to a male that she didn't know that well.

She flicked her hair out of her eyes and then smiled at him as she walked by him. she was a little quiet, she wasn't that sure of what to think about it but at the same time she knew that she was going to be okay with it. She had a feeling it really was going to be good day that she spent with the male. She knew that she could enjoy her time with the male however she was still pretty nervous to spend her time with the male. She didn't know what to do. She never had this feeling before. Although she thought she had a crush on him, she wasn't sure, not only that but she wasn't sure if she even knew how to have a crush on some one. Was there a way to have a crush on some one? She wasn't even sure. "Well, I agree." She said a little akwardly not too sure what else to say to him. She paused and then she took a moment to speak again. "She will be?" She asked curiously. "That must be pretty exciting." She thought about it. None of her siblings had children yet. He was a little older than her on the otehr hand, so was his sister, that was somethig she didn't think about too often but it almost always surprised her when she thought about it. She hoped it wouldn't get into the way too often when it cames down to it.

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games