Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
What genres of movies are your favourites? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:22 am
User Image

I love adventure/sci-fi/fantasy-types the best. 3nodding Any movie that fills you with a sense of wonder and a yearning to do something big will do. whee

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Comedy , if its gonna make me laugh then its good

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

beaulolais

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:25 pm
not too serious

maybe action fantasy?

sometimes English things seem to have more "flavour"....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:49 pm
I've always been a Horror fan, but horror comedies are pretty awesome too.  

Midori-Hoseki

Desirable Dabbler

7,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:41 pm
sci-fi, fantasy, comedy and romantic comedies  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:09 pm
Wars come and go,

Romantic comedies, gangster movies, big heist movies (Italian Job, Ocean's movies, etc.), and Jet Li's movies. (I am very picky.)

but my soldiers stay eternal.

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:40 am
Sergeant JJ
Wars come and go,

Romantic comedies, gangster movies, big heist movies (Italian Job, Ocean's movies, etc.), and Jet Li's movies. (I am very picky.)

Yes you are xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 pm
Xalikar
Yes you are xd
Wars come and go,

Of course, if you think that is picky then you will think that there is something wrong with me when I tell you a list of my favorite television shows. (You may have already seen that list, though.)

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

daerii

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:14 am
I'm still looking for my favourite genre but if somebody beat me up and told me to tell them, I'd probably say fantasy, sci-fi, animations or comedy. I'm not one for the mushy Romance movies. ^ w ^"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:16 am
OoYennyoO
I'm still looking for my favourite genre but if somebody beat me up and told me to tell them, I'd probably say fantasy, sci-fi, animations or comedy. I'm not one for the mushy Romance movies. ^ w ^"

Lol. Guess I win cuz it seems like I beat you up and forced you to tell me. cool Should I untie you now?  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

daerii

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:19 am
Angry Kitsune
Lol. Guess I win cuz it seems like I beat you up and forced you to tell me. cool Should I untie you now?

!!! -insert crazy nonsensical blabber here- How?!?! When?!?
-Ahem- Y-yes please. I'd appreciate it if you did untie me. > ~ <

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 am
OoYennyoO
Angry Kitsune

Well, I am a Vice-Captain here. cool It's required by law that we have to be shinobi in some way, form and fashion, and my skills just happen to lie in the art "surreptitiously soliciting answers" from our targets at the behest of our formidable Captain. ninja (And you don't WANT to know where Xal's skills lie, either!)

Well, I haven't received any further orders regarding your detainment from the well-adept higher-up, and I see no reason to separate your flesh from your bones. *shrugs* So I guess I'll release you. Be grateful, mortal. talk2hand

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

daerii

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 am
Angry Kitsune
Well, I am a Vice-Captain here. cool It's required by law that we have to be shinobi in some way, form and fashion, and my skills just happen to lie in the art "surreptitiously soliciting answers" from our targets at the behest of our formidable Captain. ninja (And you don't WANT to know where Xal's skills lie, either!)

Well, I haven't received any further orders regarding your detainment from the well-adept higher-up, and I see no reason to separate your flesh from your bones. *shrugs* So I guess I'll release you. Be grateful, mortal. talk2hand

O w O
! ! ! !

-more utterly delicious nonsensical blabber-

Y-you just wait! I'll become a Vice one day, or something along those lines anyway. Don't you forget the day you beat me up and tied me, Angry Kitsune! Mark my words! > W <

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:31 am
Angry Kitsune
OoYennyoO
Angry Kitsune

Wars come and go,

I was almost scared for a minute after reading this post. I thought for a minute that I was supposed to be a shinobi. I may have some ninja skills and may be able to communicate with plants, but I would in no way consider myself to be a shinobi.

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 pm
OoYennyoO
Angry Kitsune

O w O
! ! ! !

-more utterly delicious nonsensical blabber-

Y-you just wait! I'll become a Vice one day, or something along those lines anyway. Don't you forget the day you beat me up and tied me, Angry Kitsune! Mark my words! > W <

LMAO!!! whee I'll be waiting. cool  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games