Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:23 pm
to love another person is to see the face of god
---
We live in the wonderful land of astrasia, the two colour tribes, the Konpeki tribe, and the Kohaku tribe lived near each other and protected the colour crystals but they didn't get on too well, nobody could remember why, but one reason is that they both liked to sail to the center of the river and look for crystals on the island which was slap bang on the border between the territories of the tribes, so they argued about the ownership of the tree. one day Azura, the konpeki tribe leader's daughter, went to the island to find a crystal for her necklace, when she met Red, a Kohaku prophesizers son, at first they were hostile to each other but soon discovered how the tribes were alike. They became friends and secretly met at the island every night, until one night red's Parents found them out and took red away, Azura still came to the tree every night to wait, but he never came. But one evening, when Azura was about to give up hope, Red came with a crazy Idea, to run to the mountains, as far away from the tribes as possible, so they could always be together, but a strange voice haunt's Azura's dreams, begging them to come back, before it's too late...

Rules:
1.) No character killing without permission
2.) I am god of the rp and have the right to refuse you, I probabbly won't, at most I will ask you to change the profile
3.) no godmodding we all hate it!
4.) the story doesn't just follow red and Azura, the konpeki tribe believe that the other has kidnapped Azura, and the kohaku tribe believes the same about Red
5.) no bullying!
6.) Have fun!
7.) pm profiles with the subject: shiny
8.) if you make an Oc, you must take a premade char

characters:
Konpeki tribe:
Azura:
The konpeki tribe leader:
his wife:
the head of the Konpeki army:
Azure's best friend:
oc 1:
oc 2:
oc 3:

Kohaku tribe:
Red: Emiri-chou
Emirichou
tribe: Kohaku
piccy: no piccy yet
ability: he can spontaneously combust at any time and regenerate
curse: he can't lie, as a result of overexposure to the ruby of truth, he also can't live without it
class: Prophesizer (he's a fail at it, so far, he hasn't seen anything useful)

The prophesizer:
The kohaku tribe leader:
Her Fiancé:
the head of the Kohaku army:
oc 1:
oc 2:
oc 3:

Oparu tribe (the tribe in the mountains):
Sky ( the handmaiden,she helps Azure and Red):
The Oparu tribe leader:
His wife:
the High priestess:
Noël (the handmaiden):
Ivy (the handmaiden):
Emirichou
tribe: Oparu
ability: she has Prophetic dreams (often very obscure, like "beware the red stone")
curse: no curse
class: Handmaiden (she looks after the priestess)

Snow: Emirichou
tribe: Oparu
ability: he can "see" through sound and vibrations that travel to his feet, and see into the past
curse: he is blind
class: tracker (he finds and returns those who run from the tribe)
oc 1:
oc 2:

skelly!
username:
name:
ability: anything within reason XD
curse: (optional, for example, red can't lie, as a result of overexposure to the ruby of truth, he also can't live without it, Azure was cursed so she can't swim, she'll just sink)
class: soldier, druid, noble, magician etc.

please make profiles for premade chars
---

without him, the world around me changes, the trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 am
Azura stood near the tree on the border, looking around for the person she had met every day: Red. But he had never came lately. Sighing, she looked around, slower this time.  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:03 am
Red headed for the exit to his tribe camp, he hoped he would not wake anyone up
"where are you going?"
Red froze and turned slowly, it was one of the other prophesiers "balthasar" he said "I had a dream and I saw somewhere in our territory, I want to see it" that was a lie, Red had never seen anything in a dream some prophesizer I'm turning out to be! he ran out of camp through the woods, not caring about the brambles scratching his skin, he ran to the lake at the border and looked out
"she's there!" he decided he was in too much of a hurry to take the boat and dived in, swimming swiftly over to the island "Azura!" he half whispered "I'm here! don't go!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:39 am
Azura jumped when she heard Red's voice. "Geez! You scared me!" She whispered, helping him out of the water.  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:36 am
Red scrambled onto the bank and looked around, in case any one else was here "I have a crazy Idea" he whispered putting his hand on her shoulder "you know, there is bound to be somewhere beyond the mountains, further than any of us have ever been" he looked out at the mountains on the horizon "we could be free, away from the chains of our tribes that bind us, as though we are destined to walk seperate paths that are never to meet, we make our own Destiny" he said "what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:27 pm
Azura listened to Red curiously, then wrapped him in a hug. "You sure about that plan?"  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:12 pm
"it's better than being prisoners in our own land" Red said, returning the hug  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 pm
Azura gave a small laugh. "True."  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:26 am
Red looked across the lake "we should leave tonight, I don't know if I'll be able to get out again so easily" he looked over the other side "and I won't be leaving much behind" he whispered "I think my path as a prophet is lost, I can't even see what will happen tomorrow! my father doesn't care much for me or what I want, just what he wants me to be"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:54 pm
Azura gave a nod. "Tonight, then. Just don't make me swim." she said teasingly, then grabbed a boat from behind a tree.  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces