Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Zombie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think he's attractive?
  Yes! ♥
  To be honest... no
View Results

Whiskey On A Sunday

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:59 am
I <3 him!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 pm
Dude, that guy in hot. In both personality and looks. 3nodding

And I love how he likes to stand out. I'm similar in that aspect, so I can kinda relate.

BleedingInkXIII

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:15 pm
Matasoga
bollier
I'm really not a big fan of tattoos (at least not to that level), but he pulls it off really well. He's pretty cute! blaugh I don't know if it's the black rings around his eyes or what, but his eyes are really striking!

What? I'm not the only one in the world that doesn't like tattoos, anymore?
Natural beauty is way out of fashion. Smooth, uninked/scarred/blemished/pierced flesh was pretty much stomped right to death by scene (which is, in my humble opinion, the most hideous fashion of the new millennium, if not all the history of the world).
I am going to find someone beautiful if they have their natural hair color, no piercings, and no tattoos... So naturally, I think he's repulsive. But to each their own. I just thought that I'd throw in my two cents.

When I was younger, I used to think tattoos, punk fashion, scene, scene and stuff like that was repulsive, too. But growing up, I became more "in tune" with my artistic side, I guess you could say I say things a whole different way. I love natural beauty, but I love the queer, unique, inked and dark side of it, too. So, now I love both natural and unique.

Or maybe I'm just that crazy? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:34 pm
DeathStarXII
Matasoga
bollier
I'm really not a big fan of tattoos (at least not to that level), but he pulls it off really well. He's pretty cute! blaugh I don't know if it's the black rings around his eyes or what, but his eyes are really striking!

Natural beauty is way out of fashion. Smooth, uninked/scarred/blemished/pierced flesh was pretty much stomped right to death by scene (which is, in my humble opinion, the most hideous fashion of the new millennium, if not all the history of the world).
I am going to find someone beautiful if they have their natural hair color, no piercings, and no tattoos... So naturally, I think he's repulsive. But to each their own. I just thought that I'd throw in my two cents.

When I was younger, I used to think tattoos, punk fashion, scene, scene and stuff like that was repulsive, too. But growing up, I became more "in tune" with my artistic side, I guess you could say I say things a whole different way. I love natural beauty, but I love the queer, unique, inked and dark side of it, too. So, now I love both natural and unique.

I've spent years in art college, on and off, most recently in Illustration. It certainly isn't for being out of touch with my artistic side.
It is my artistic side that makes such tattoos so repulsive to me. I see the beauty of the human body in, of, and for itself. The muscle, the bone, the fat... It is form. Adding permanent illustration there just cheapens the existing beauty, in my opinion.
On a sexual note, I find tattoos even less attractive on women. I speak as a straight man when I say that I don't think that I could take a lover with a tattoo unless it was rendered invisible by make-up, clothing, position, or other means. I find it an unwanted distraction and a disruption of the natural beauty.
I love illustration, quite possibly more than any other form of art, but I will readily say that there are places that it doesn't belong.  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 pm
Matasoga
DeathStarXII
Matasoga
bollier

I've spent years in art college, on and off, most recently in Illustration. It certainly isn't for being out of touch with my artistic side.
It is my artistic side that makes such tattoos so repulsive to me. I see the beauty of the human body in, of, and for itself. The muscle, the bone, the fat... It is form. Adding permanent illustration there just cheapens the existing beauty, in my opinion.
On a sexual note, I find tattoos even less attractive on women. I speak as a straight man when I say that I don't think that I could take a lover with a tattoo unless it was rendered invisible by make-up, clothing, position, or other means. I find it an unwanted distraction and a disruption of the natural beauty.
I love illustration, quite possibly more than any other form of art, but I will readily say that there are places that it doesn't belong.

Cool! I can see that; I find the body to be nature's art form, but also as a canvas to use. It's a way to express, for me. And, I hold a strange facination to ink of any type, so I find tattoos to be interesting. I even frequently draw on myself with pen ink. It's like a temporary tattoo, since I can't get a permanent one, yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:33 pm
I'm pretty clean cut...but those tattoos are sexy ♥

He can also speak french, and seems super intelligent.  

iMarimba

BlueberryCondomBomb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 pm
iMarimba
I'm pretty clean cut...but those tattoos are sexy ♥

He can also speak french, and seems super intelligent.

I know!
I don't find many bilingual guys around my age and it is sad because I'm trilingual myself. I think language is an expansion to expression.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff