Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What would you do if... you were a Nintendo villain? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miracle83199

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:24 pm
I'd throw a turkey at an old man, then watch the old man attempt to throw it back at me and have it fly 2 inches, observing as a hairy guy runs out bearing a large ham, trips over the turkey, and reveals himself to be a shoplifter. Then, I'd see the other villains see my accidental do-good situation, and run from them while they chased me, pelting me with soggy meatballs and stealing the meat the old guy had.

Yus, I was hungry when I wrote this. >:3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:29 pm
I'd probably be on some plan to steal the (insert number and macguffin here) to open the door of (enter noun here) to steal the (insert infinity plus one item here), and then take over the land!

All while wearing either loud, primary colours, or black armour of course.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Tall_Tiffani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:29 pm
Mehhh, I'd run around all day, invade people's houses and destroy all of their jars and take their life savings, and somersault into walls and knock down chandaliers, and hang out at a shop and shoot targets with a slingshot while the world is in great turmoil, not to mention throw innocent pigs into the ocean, throw rocks at people's heads, sleep on other people's beds, capture unwilling fairies in bottles, and steal their energy to heal my broken nail, and not to mention attacking seemingly innocent cuccoos for fun. Sound familiar? That's right, I'd totally be Jigglypuff, WHAT NOW!?  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:35 am
I'd cause world famine by eating every food product out of every grocery store except for the frozen pizzas in the TV dinner sections. I'd make the remaining population fight over those nasty frozen pizzas.

Oh, and I'd also use my infinite supervillain wealth to buy out all the fast food chains and charge insane prices on cheeseburgers.  

Lexima

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:51 pm
It depends on which game I'd be in.

If it's a Mario title, chances are if I'm not Bowser I'm a one-shot RPG villain (and that'd suck).

If it's LoZ, I'd want to be from the WW timeline branch, so I could enjoy cartoonish antics until I get horribly stabbed.

Kirby....Please no.

DK? So many ******** bananas.

Fire Emblem? So I can ransack villages until I die from any number of weapons or spells?

Golden ********.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:42 am
pfft im already a villain dramallama  

Raptorphobia

Emperor Notung

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:29 pm
beat up Link, capture Zelda and take the power of the Triforce! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:53 pm
Some stuff I'd do:

1: when the hero says "wait, if you're gonna kill me, can you at least tell me what's your plan" I'd say "no!" and kill him.

2: when capturing a hero, I'd make sure to get rid of any nasty pets wich could steal keys or call for help.

3: if I heard someone embarqued on a journey to defeat me someday, I'd take on him while he's still unnexperienced and with few allies, and make of him an example to any next fool trying the same.

4: I wouldn't save that insanelly powerfull spell/item/skill/monster for the very last minute. Anyone who reached or surprised me enough so I'd have to personally handle him is dangerous enought to be dealt with no reservations.

5: I would have 2 sons, not just one. I'd love em both deeply. Then one day I'd kill one of them in cold blood right in front of the other, so that my last heir knows that, tho I love him very much, it'll happen to him as well should he ever dare betray me.

So many else... I'd be a nasty villain.  

Thorz

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150

Pyxidis Vela

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:57 pm
Stop chasing Mario and search for the meaning of life.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:40 pm
If I were A Nintendo Villain, I would have a can of beer with Bowser, Ganondorf and King Dedede  

Hellranium

Beloved Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Have a coffee with me

Beloved Bunny

8,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:35 pm
This thread is already done with, the last post was in September. You're necroing, you bad,bad Gaians
(e w e)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:29 pm
> smile I'd take the triforce pieces and have all the power in hyrule! Then I would force link to be my husband!  

Anaway

The Angelic Guard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:08 pm
I'd destroy every bathroom on the planet except for one, and charge outlandishly high prices to use it. I would become wildly rich, and then use that money to develop a gun to fire cats at......other cats.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:56 pm
Well, i'm not sure about the rest of you folks. But I, as an evil doer. I would like to be a world taker, meaning, i would travel through different games to get what i so desire. First, i would start off in Kirby's World, where i can easily get the Star Rod, known for granting wishes and having massive power. It's gotten in the wrong hands easily before, and Kirby is somewhat weak on his own. He won't stand a chance against me. Metaknight might be there and whatnot, but that won't stop me from getting what i want. After i obtain the Star Rod, i will travel to the land of Hyrule in a single wish! This way, i can defeat princess Zelda and take her throne, wishing all of her men to be my slaves! Even Zelda will bow before me! Link of course will come to the rescue, But since Zelda is my slave, he will have to try and go through her first. But as cliche as it might sound, Zelda will come back to her senses and they will try to attack me. Yada yada. I use my star rod to defeat link and his master sword. Since the star rod is capable of doing so. I banish link to another world without his equipment and i travel to the world of Super Mario. This time, i take men from Zelda's castle with me and i attack the mushroom kingdom full force! Zelda's army is much more capable in fighting than that of Peach's, so i win by a landslide. That is, until Mario will show up. He would defeat all my men, but he will be tired out by the time he reaches me. I will defeat him and kidnap the princess. I will give her to bowser in order for him to cooperate with me, and we will defeat Mario together. I wish upon the Star Rod to take us to the milky way so that Bowser can get the OTHER Star Rod found in Paper Mario! Once we both have ulimited power and wishes beyond anything and any star could provide us, nothing will stand in our way! But Bowser gets all bossy and he tries to beat me and we end up defeating eachother and Mario beats up bowser and me and then he saves the day and link somehow travels back in time with his Ocarina and he helps Hyrule castle and everythings fine once again....The End. razz  

Aster TheFallenStar

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces