[PRP] Socializing [Yiska and Widjan]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:47 pm
Yiska was one of those males who liked to get up early from time to time and sit out by the water and think about the day. He liked to lay out in front of it and think about the days as they passed. He was enjoying the sitting by the water for now. He was trying to think about everything. He liked Bele a lot but at the same time he just wasn't that sure how to explain it to her though, in a way he was kind of afraid to tell her. He didn't know how to word it and he didn't know what exactly to tell her. He just wanted to tell her but he wasn't sure how to put it into words.

The male flicked his tail around behind him before leaning forward and lapping up some water. It tasted so good. He was really starting to enjoy this pride, it was really something enjoyable. He agreed with the whole demon thing and he liked the idea, everyone had a demon in them and it was for them to realize and not everyone realized it. He was a demon and he liked that. But still it wasn't the main focus of the ideas. He stared forward more as he continued to think of Bele.

He hoped this morning would move slowly so he could relax.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:55 pm
It wasn't normal for Widjan to be up so early, but she was restless. Her paws moved her to the water, needing to get a drink, or see her reflection. Something occupying.

She wondered briefly if she was just missing the rest of her family. It had been a long while since she'd seen them, but she wasn't sure she'd feel like this just missing them. Something else was going on, and she had a deep suspicion that her demon had something to do with it. It wanted something, and was keeping her up because of it.

When she reached the water she paused to look back at her own green eyes, and then quickly took a drink. The cool liquid eased some of the anxiety, but still something was off. It wasn't until she glanced up that she realized she'd intruded.

"Oh! Hi!"

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:05 pm
Yiska at first didn't notice the male coming her way. Not at all really. He was spacing out a little bit. He really loved being able to sit here. The pride was kind of warm even in the morning and by the water. He wasn't that sure of what to do with himself other then sit here, his mind could be clear and he could think about everything. He really didn't notice the other lioness wander up to him. He was just about to close his eyes for a bit of a nap that was until he heard the sound of the lioness lapping up water.

He was very surprised he looked over quickly at the lioness and took her in. He was still getting used to the pride and he was pretty sure that he had not seen her yet. But he had now. He didn't want to surprise her now nor was he sure if he wanted to talk. He wasn't expecting comany and it was a little odd for her to have walked right past him, then again he didn't notice her either. But yet it was the morning.

When she called out in surprise his attention snapped back to her again. He gave her a bit of a small smile before nodding to her. "Good morning." He said simply, his voice deep. It was nice to talk to another lion and know that she was going to have common sense, everyone did in this pride, thats why he no longer looked like a skeleton.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:09 pm
She was positive she'd never seen this male before, but he was dark, and seemed comfortable, so she was sure he was in the pride, and not an intruder. His colors reminded her of her father and sister, but he certainly looked more fit for the pride than her father had been.

Sometimes she wasn't sure she was fit for the pride, but this morning she couldn't think of anywhere that would understand like they did.

"Are you new? I haven't seen you around here before."

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:27 am
Yiska looked at the lioness curiously, he was really getting used to the pride. It was nice to be around a group of others that really seemed to know what they were doing. It made him pretty happy, very happy actually. For the longest time Yiska was depressed because others disgusted him, for a long time a really long time but right now being back in the pride he enjoyed having the company of lions that didn't disgust him.

"I am new." He said simply before nodding at her and stretching himself out more, getting comfortable. "I've been around for the past few weeks but I haven't been out much to explore the pride yet, i've been trying to settle in."He said simply then flicked his hair out of his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:59 am
She nodded in understanding. "I'm sure it's a tough transition. I think you might be happy here, though." She raised her brows and shrugged. She could sort of see it in him. The way he belongs among the demons. He was a good fit.

She ventured a little closer to him and laid down, crossing her paws and swaying her tail contently. It'd been a while since she'd gotten some real social time with another, and if she could calm her anxiety for a little bit, she was sure it would be nice. "What have you been assigned to? Hunting?"

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:11 am
"Not too tough." He commented thoughtfully before thinking about it. It was more of a interesting transition. He has silly and weak and he probably couldn't make it too much longer however he was adjusting well to being healthy again. It went the easiest because of the fact that he was now okay with the company that surrounded him, unlike before, he hated it before. He really had regained hope and he was doing much better as you could tell if you met him before. Bele knew that she meat him before he ended up here.

He looked at her and then he shook is head. "I've had enough time wandering around in the rogue lands hunting for myself." He commented simply with a bit of a chuckle, it was very true that was for sure, he had hunted all of his life he needed a break from it. "I am a guard. Trying to put myself to goo uses." He chuckled quietly once again before looking at her once more. "Where do you fit into in the pride?" He was very curious indeed, she wanted to know what he was and he was curious about what she was.

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games