Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Dorms } ----------------------- Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[ROOM 119] Tikaanis Frost Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:36 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:48 pm
reserved  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:50 pm
DUES EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

User Image

The Hunter
Name: Tikaani Frost
Nicknames: Tika

Category Mist

User Image
Personalities:

Tika- Really she’d be a normal sixteen year old girl if it wasn’t for the thirst of revenge that hangs over her head. Tika is very serious about anything she does to avenge her brother. Out side of that Tika is a typical girl for the most part.

She isn’t one to ALWAYS think about her actions though and some times reacts before having a proper plan of action in place.

You can count on her to have your back though. If one manages to befriend her she takes that friend ship to heart and is very protective of those that manage to really make the effort.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
Mostly revenge for her brother. She feels that she is responsible in some ways for the death of her brother and wishes to atone for his death by destroying what she feels also probably caused it. (though the actual details of Victors death are still a little misty)
solo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:51 pm
The Weapon
Name: Pikatti
Nicknames: Atti
Type of Weapon: Bladed Tonfas
Former species of weapon: ice demon

Atti- Atti in life was a very ‘proper’ demon. He paid more attention to his social status then he did to the people around him that actually mattered the most.

Yes he stepped on a few toes and heads to get the social status he so rightfully felt he deserved, who needs friends after all when you have power?
Atti still lusts for social status and often complains if Tika isn’t being a proper lady or if he isn’t cleaned just right. He’s a prissy pain in the a** and feels friend ship is a waste of time. Still stuck up even in weapon form. Don’t you dare leave him by some COMMON weapon.

Weapon Ability Frost bite – This charged attack can temporally freeze an opponent.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:52 pm
Friends and Foes

Acquaintance:
n/a

Friends:

Davey - He takes this job seriously. Has a bit of an attitude but I like him enough to call him on friendly terms.

Best Friends:

Before - After all we've been through of course I feel a closeness with him. He's an odd one though. But there is a softness about him that I trust.
Bix - After all we've been through of course I feel a closeness with him. My number one friend really. Bix has always been there. He's a bit silly but hes cool.
Gale - After all we've been through of course I feel a closeness with him. He's very serious and closest to my age out of our group. He saved my life and I've saved his. We're almost like blood buddies like that. Teenagers represent.
Ariane - After all we've been through of course I feel a closeness with him. The female in our group. I feel a little distant to her compared to the rest of the group but still, after what we've been through, I'd stick my neck out for her.

Crush:
n/a
Dislikes:
n/a
Hates:
n/a  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:53 pm
Art gallery  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic