Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪]| Sound ○ Country
[Southeast Region] || Coastline :: Land of Snow remnant

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:11 pm

User Image

A small sliver of coastline that is only a dozen miles long. It is blocked off by a mountain range at the north. The only way around is through a pass that leads inland. There are acres of forest and several valleys hidden between the mountains. It is several miles before it opens up to the Northeast Region of the Coastline. It is a remnant from another time, from the Land of Snow. Otogakure residents instinctually know the way back to the far north, beyond even Kumo and their Cloud country, to where this location exists.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:39 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin (Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

After Jurei made his way through the ice floes he followed the coastline around to the southeast section and saw only more mountains. It seems that the country itself was rather empty and he began thinking Ibara sent him on a wild goose chase, for little information was turning up. Shaking his head he moved to the next region, what appeared to be a forest.

Chakra: 1490/1490
Stamina: 460/460
Seal Chakra: 1490
Sage Chakra: 80/480

User Image

Jutsu Used:
Sennin Moodo

Punished Knight

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
He came into town under a noon sun. Farhaven- a last stop for sailors and travelers who were crossing the northern seas. The men who lived here were cold, harsh men who made their lives fishing in the frigid waters. Naturally, the cold and the wind did not bother Belamos. Nonetheless, he wrapped his cloak tightly around himself in order to better blend in. The reason he was here was no simple one: he was to find and eliminate a nuisance calling itself "The Dread Lord." Apparently, whoever this Dread Lord was was causing quite the disturbance in this part of the country. Over a dozen UHV Shipments had been sacked, and even those with heavily armed guards were never heard from again. He had to find where this group was and take them out. Recovering any technology was a secondary, bonus, objective.

Despite the cold, people were out and about in the center market, conversing and trading with each other. Belamos took the opportunity to get out of the cold. He stepped into a nearby dumpling shop and ordered some food. He sat down with his bowl at one of the tables, making sure to face the door. The warm meal and surprisingly good tea definitely lifted his spirits, bringing a little home comfort to this foreign land. He was under orders to keep undercover, and so he relaxed his usual royal and dignified mannerisms to those of a commoner. Being too uptight was sure to give him away.

He was about halfway through with his meal when he heard an impact and a loud grunt, followed by some coughing and sputtering. Looking past the other patrons, out the door and across the street, Belamos saw a middle aged man on the ground clutching his stomach. Two younger men, both with clubs at their waists, stood above him grinning "You're two weeks late old man!" They said, one of them giving him another kick. The old man moaned in pain in response. "Kagino says we gots'ta make an exception outta yuz" He said, shrugging as if it was no big deal. They both drew their clubs and took positions on either side of the man. At this point, his view of the ordeal was cut off as a crowd began to form.

Keeping his cloak on and hook up, Belamos arose from his seat and melded into the crowd. Despite the clear illegality of what was going on, none of the onlookers seemed to do anything. Even the fishermen, all of whom were bigger than the assailants, stood idly by, shame on their face. As one of the thugs, an odd looking man with a tattoo on his cheek, hefted his weapon onto his shoulder, he said "Don't take it personal old timma', it's just business" He lifted the weapon high overhead, ready to bring it crashing down.

Just as it reached its full height a girl in her early 20's broke through the crowd and stepped between the man and the man with the cheek tattoo "Wait!" She called out "Please don't do this! I...I will pay his debts, please have mercy" Her arms were outstretched, her body taunt, as if she were ready to ward off a blow. The man with the cheek tattoo paused, his club lowering slightly as he looked at the woman "Hmmm...sorry b*tch, we got orda's, but we may take you'z back with us if you'z feelin' so givin' today" Quickly, the man reared his weapon back to strike, and shot it forward. His companion snickering in delight. The girl shut her eyes and clenched her jaw in anticipation of the pain. It never came

As she opened her eyes, she would see a cloaked man holding the thug's wrist, stopping the strike. Belamos narrowed his eyes, staring down the man with the tattoo that he could now make out to be a spider. "Leave" He said. Looking over his shoulder, he would make eye contact with the woman as he lowered his hood, revealing his face and hair for her to see. Jerking his head to the side, he would indicate both she and the old man should get out of the street. She complied, but as she moved the second thug took her spot behind him, surrounding Belamos "That wuz a mistake my friend, one you'zll have ta pay fuh" Simultaneously, both men struck. Unable to summon his spear, or use Ninjutsu, Belamos was forced to rely on hand to hand combat. He bent backwards, letting the blows criss-cross over him. Kicking out, he struck one in the chest before darting to the second and striking him with his fists repeatedly. He swept the man's legs out from underneath him and followed him to the ground, giving him a solid punch in the nose to knock him out. As he was turning to find the other man, he felt the impact of a club on his upper arm. He absorbed and rolled with the blow, coming up in a crouch. He gritted his teeth, his eyes burning with fire. For a brief second he let his chakra internally flare up before resuming control of his emotions.

He dashed at the man, ducking under a strike and seizing his wrist. He twisted harshly and forced him to drop the weapon. With a second, harsher, jerk he broke the arm of the Spider-Faced-Man and tossed him towards his compatriot with a scream. He was holding his arm, dropped to a knee, as his friend began to regain consciousness. Belamos knelt down and picked up the discarded club and hefted it in his own hands "You'z gonna regret that!" The Spider called out as him and his friend arose to their feet. At that, Belamos took a step toward them. Like frightened birds, the two thugs turned and ran, producing a grin on the shinobi's face.

As the crowd dispersed Belamos walked over to the side of the road where the girl was tending to the old man. Belamos knelt down across from her "Are you alright" He asked her, calmly. Her eyes glanced to his before returning to the man "Yes, but I cannot say the same for Goland...I wish you had not done that. Now they will be back in greater numbers" Belamos was slightly taken aback by this. It appears the Spider and his friend were not the only trouble Farhaven had "I couldn't just let them continue to act like that...who were they" The girl sighed, and for the first time firmly set her sights on Belamos. "What's done is done I suppose" She slung the man's arm over her shoulder and hefted him to his feet "My name is Ariel. You'll be needed a safe place to stay while you're in town in seems. The Dread Lord's men won't forget this..."

[ To Be Continued ]

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,045/ 1,045 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 660/ 660 x ◆¦ RYOx 13,800x ◆¦ ACx 25,800
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux ◆¦ B-RANK x◆¦ Lizard Sage x ◆¦ Jouninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Learn Bukijutsu in three (3) posts less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Advanced Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:37 am
User ImageUser Image
Ariel and Belamos carried Goland for twenty minutes, heading into the center of town. They didn't speak until she indicated they needed to take a turn down a back alley and then up a staircase. The stairs led to the second story of a building, one that Ariel had the keys for. When the door swung open Belamos was greeted with the timid stares of a dozen or so more people, all lying on cots or scatter variously about a large room. Belamos looked to Ariel for an explanation who seemed to be expecting it "I run a shipping company of which this is a warehouse for. I've been offering shelter to people displaced by The Dread Lords cruelty" Belamos looked over the citizens; all of people were dishelved and dirty. These people were his subjects and under his protection and yet here they were cowering from some local thug. Well no more, he would take care of this problem.

Ariel was dispersing food and water to the refugees in the warehouse as Belamos approached her. He tapped her on the shoulder and then jerked his head to the side, indicating she follow him to the small, enclosed office at the side of the room. She complied albeit with a look of suspicion. As she entered, he closed the door behind her before turning to address the woman "What I am about to tell you cannot leave this room. You must give me your worth, otherwise this will be the last you see of me. Do you agree?" With a look of shock, she nodded "I do. If I couldn't keep a secret, all these people here would be dead" Belamos, looking her in the eye, immediately shot back "I'm a shinobi"

He then spent the next couple minutes detailing his mission: Identify the Dread Lord, locate his base, assassinate him, dissolve his organization and retrieve a scroll for the Village. At the conclusion of his speech Ariel turned her back on him and began pacing, murmuring to herself the entire time. After half a minute she turned back to him "Okay...okay we can manage this. I don't know where his base is, but if you hang out here long enough they'll return. You can work as a Dock Hand until the time is right for you to make your move"

The two discussed the details of the plan long into the night, and as the sun rose the next day Belamos rose with it. He spent the next two weeks loading and unloading boats under the supervision of Ariel. He was not sure what to make of the woman. She was very benevolent, and kind hearted, but she also took no crap from her employees. Multiple times he caught her staring at him, only for her to look away once he noticed. Life continued on this way, him working on the Docks during the day and helping her tend to the refugees at night, for some time. It wasn't until the beginning of the third week that he heard it: A loud horn emanating from the hills to the east of Farhaven. That meant one thing: The Dread Lord had arrived.

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Advanced Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:49 am
User ImageUser Image
As soon as the tone of the horn faded, the screaming started, emanating first from the sound nearest to the side of the horn. Belamos dropped the crate he had been carrying and began running towards Ariel's Warehouse. He knew she was there with the old and the young- the people who couldn't work during the day. He had to get to her first and then go hunting for the Dread Lord from there. As he ran down the streets he saw armed thugs beating civilians, seemingly at random. It was much of the same as that incident he had stopped weeks ago, albeit on a much larger scale. He didn't have time for them, but couldn't help himself from dealing with a few. Unlike last time he did not hold back; he crushed skulls, stabbed out with his spear, and burned quite a few things on his sprint. Leaping from the ground, he landed on top of a three story building's roof and looked down into the courtyard of the town. The Warehouse was on the other side, and just as he was about to jump down he froze. The main door to the Warehouse opened and the refugees began to walk outside with their hands on their head with Ariel taking up the rear.

Internally he questioned what it was that would make her do this. She was a tough woman who would never give up so easily! His question was soon answered when none other than the Dread Lord himself exited out from behind her, a long curved blade pointed towards the back of her neck. The man was tall and middle aged, long black hair flowing underneath a tied bandanna which covered his head. He wore a long coat with a simple linen shirt underneath. His thick, black beard did little to hide the malicious sneer that lingered on the man's shirt. He was flanked by two men, lackeys he assumed. The Dread Lord and his men lined the towns people up, and as he did so even more of his men brought even more of the citizens of Farhaven to the town courtyard until there were nearly seventy residents on their knees before the Pirate. Belamos flinched when he suddenly heard a loud, booming voice "HERO!" He realized it was the Dread Lord calling out much louder than he should be capable of "I AM TAKING THESE PEOPLE! SLAVERY IS A MUCH MORE PROFITABLE VENTURE THAN EXTORTION NOW-A-DAYS! THAT IS..." At this, he stomped his boot and a thunder clap seemed to shoot across the town "UNLESS YOU GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW AND KILL ME!" His laugh taunted Belamos, made his blood boil. Fine. If that's how he wanted to die, at least the King would have an audience for his victory.

He appeared in a blur of motion before the Dread Lord and the captives. He looked past the pirate and caught Ariel's eye. The fear in her gaze saddened him, but only renewed his will to kill the man here and now. The Dread Lord let loose a boisterous laugh at Belamos's sudden appearance "Damn boy, I did not think you were real! I half expected my men to be lying to me about who bested them! I'm glad you are though! Nothing breaks a people's spirits like seeing their last hope die before them" Belamos began slowly walking towards the Dread Lord, stopping when he was only about three feet from the pirate. The scent of tobacco permeated outwards from the man, giving him a noticeably unfamiliar scent "Kings do not parley with pirates"

Belamos sprang into action, his spear striking and whipping in quick motions. Every attack he made, however, was quickly deflected by the pirates own blade. The Dread Lord's smile never left his face, and it only made Belamos angry! Skipping backwards, he extended his hand and let loose a flurry of small fireballs from his fingertips. This seemed to draw some surprise from the pirate for his smile turned into a scowl. As the fireballs drew near, a arm of water seemed to shoot up from the ground and block the attack. As Belamos came sliding to a stop, he noticed there was now a ring of water on the ground surrounding the Dread Lord. From it, Eight Tenacles made of pure water extended, each one moving and undulating of its own accord. The Dread Lord extended his arms outwards, gesturing to the technique "The Power of the Kraken, boy. I hunted it and consumed it's heart and now...now I AMthe sea" Without warning the tentacles of water shot out towards him. He sidestepped one and cut it with his blade, but the spear passed harmlessly through the water without doing any damage. He dipped and dodged a couple others, and just as he jumped to avoid another. Just as he left the ground he felt a tentacle wrap around his ankle. He was tossed like a rag doll into the nearest structure. He found himself in the bottom floor of a shop, on all fours from the force of the impact. Just as he stood up, another tentacle slammed him through the wall, pushing him even deeper into the building. Craning his neck, he looked out the hole in the wall he had made. The Dread Lord was sauntering over towards him, but looking past him there was joy...for he did not see Ariel in the assembled crowd anymore. That was the last thought that ran through his head as the Dread Lord's watery appendages brought the rest of the building down upon him, laughing all the while.

After that, darkness.

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Advanced Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
He didn't remember much. Being dragged, a soft voice. Fire. He was in and out of consciousness, definitely a new experience for him. When he came to he was laying on a cot in what looked to be a cave. He could hear the sound of waves crashing upon rocks so he must have been in one of the many rocky recessions that dotted the coastline. Glancing to the mouth of the cave, he noticed Ariel on her knees wringing out blood bandages. Belamos looked down as he had a sneaking suspicion those came from him. His chest was bare and there was a series of cloth bandages wrapped above his waist, with a pad of gauze pressed tightly over his right side. It seemed his stirring was heard for at that moment Ariel spun around to face him, eyes red and bloodshot from exhaustion. How long had he been out?

They stared at each other for a moment before Belamos broke the silence "Thank you" The words hung between them for a moment. Ariel swallowed hard and looked down to her feet before looking back up to him "You're welcome..." She said softly. It was Belamos's turn to look away, shame flooding into him as the memory of his defeat returned "I couldn't beat him I-...I failed. What of the villagers?" She approached him, kneeling next to his cot. She placed one hand softly on his shoulders and gently pushed him back down so that was lying down "You did your best. You didn't owe us anything and yet stood up for us when we needed it...we could ask no more of you" Belamos kept his eyes fixed on her as she explained. The Dread Lord had occupied Farhaven and had imprisoned the villagers in the town hall. Apparently he was waiting for a slaver's ship to arrive and would see the town to him one and all. "I cannot allow this! I will stop him" Belamos shot up and began the process of standing. The pain that shot through his abdomen was blinding. He placed a hand on the wall as he nearly doubled over from the effort. "A piece of the rubble pierced you after he brought the building down. I did my best but it wasn't a simple wound" She said as she reached out to brace Belamos. He accepted her support for a moment before he waved her away. He knew what he needed to do but he didn't want to do it in truth but...f*ck it.

He unrolled the bandages and looked down at the wound. It was still open and oozing, bleeding slightly. Taking a Kunai from his pouch he created a flame in his palm. He placed the metal tool over the fire until it glowed red hot. Taking quick, deep, breaths he pressed the Kunai onto the wound. The pain of the hot weapon against his skin was so much worse than the wound had ever been. He screamed out in pain as his skin sizzled to cauterize the wound. After a moment he let the kunai fall to the ground and grit his teeth. The pain quickly faded but the memory of it remained. He tested his body by walking and found it to be easier than it had just been. He rebandaged the wound with Ariels assistance and then began the process of putting on his armor once again. Once he was fully dressed he looked to the woman and smirked "I'm not going to lose twice"

The Dread Lord was sitting in the town's tavern, drinking beer and playing cards with his men. He was about to become a rich man after Smiley and his ship arrived tomorrow and was due a celebration! He had just drawn a new card when his world seemed to grow very bright and immediately thereafter, explode. Thankfully, the Kraken's Blessing automatically protected him. As the explosion went off, Tentacles of Water sprang up and encased him in a dome. The rest of his men in the tavern, however, weren't so lucky. The blast had ben so powerful, it not only leveled the building but destroyed everything that had made it up. He was left standing in a crater when the smoke cleared. Looking around for the source, he saw nothing. It wasn't until he looked up that he saw...him.

Belamos was standing atop a nearby building with his hand raised in the air. Another 65 foot wide ball of fire rested in his palm. With a look of digust, he tossed it towards the Dread Lord just as he had done the one that destroyed the tavern. The Dread Lord's tentacle shot out. They intercepted the orb and stopped it after a struggle. With a grunt of exertion, the Dread Lord pushed it away, tossing it into the air where it hung for a moment before detonating. Within that gap of distraction Belamos was on him. He swung his fire coasted spear, doing battle with the Dread Lord at close quarters. It went on like that for some time, with them both at an even stalemate. However, one of the Tentacles managed to wrap itself around his waist, aggravating his wound. This created an opening as he flinched in pain. All he other appendages swarmed him, constricting around his body. At this, the Dread Lord laughed "Idiot boy! You should have run. What made you think you could beat me this time. You killed my men, I'll give you that, but that just leaves more money for me in the end" Between being slowly crushed to death, Belamos managed to croak out "Wasn't...trying...to beat you..." As the Dread Lord looked past him he would notice Ariel freeing the townspeople from the town hall and ordering them to run. A look of pure hatred crossed the pirates face as he refocused on Belamos "No matter. First I will kill you, then the girl...and those people will be right back under my thumb by the end of the day when Smiley gets here. Actually, who knows, she's a pretty lass...I may have some fun with her first."

Rage.

Unending, uncontrollable rage, burned within Belamos. Fire coalesced around his body, expanding into a circle with himself at the center. It burned away the watery tentacles like they weren't even there, and once he was encased it exploded outwards. The Dread Lord went flying backwards as Belamos dropped to the ground. He wasn't finished yet though. Willing it, a heavenly beam of light fell from the sky, smiting the Dread Lord. Just then, his tentacles faded away as the weight of his Kuton chakra pushed down on him. He was ending this fight. Once the Beam of Light impacted, a thunderous boom was heard, much louder than the Dread Lords screams of pain. It was over. When the beam faded there wasn't even bones left. "Ashes to ashes" He muttered, spitting on the spot where the Pirate had been.

Ariel had just gotten the last prisoner out of her constraints when she heard the loud explosive noise. She looked over and saw a...pillar of light...and Belamos standing before it. After it faded, he hesitated and then looked to her. It was in that moment, with the Fire behind him, and his foe vanquished, that she understood. He was a King. A Warrior King. She nodded to him, and he to her. She quickly looked away to give directions to the last straggler and when she looked back, he was gone. Still, she smiled, for he knew she would see him again. A good King did not go long without checking on on his subjects...

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
      Advanced Thread Walking

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

♪]| Sound ○ Country

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers