Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
GOLD GOLD GOLD WIN LOTS OF GOLD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pietro_Von_Helson

Greedy Vampire

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:12 pm
Just check our guild out rolleyes as a bonus I will give you a sneak peak of what we have (This is how our guild news looks like).
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:29 am
sad i was in this guild for like almost 2 years and i haven't got any gold at all , this is a horrible guild, plus i had my own way of getting gold i myself just got 200k for free and 80ks for free 2 times and 1 time 60k , by Earn gaia cash about 100 or 200 then buy something then sell it , and if this helps me get a little gold even if its a little bit like 3k or 5k then or 1k then thats okay i just need a little bit of gold since the stuff on market place prices are dropping down i think all my items is a little less then what they cost when i bought them , thats why i was hoping if this post will get into her head and you could help me , i just sold all my stuff , because in tektek it says im worth 1,130,573 gold but i don't think thats true i may be at least 900k worth but i don't think im worth that much , my items are getting low for what i bought them and i pretty much gained 300k something earning gaia cash . Anyways can you tell me what game gives me alot of gold not zomg except that.  

x__iAngel__x

The City of Gold

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff