Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Polyamory Guild

Back to Guilds

Polyamorous education, discussion, support. 

Tags: polyamory, polyamorous, poly, nonmonogamy 

Reply Gaian Polyamory Guild
Confessional Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saew?! In a cassock?!
  LOL!
  Actually....
  *quietly swipes a coin from the poor box*
View Results

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:42 pm
Post "confessions" or stories...they don't need to be true, but they can be.
If you wish to remain anonymous to the guild you can PM the confession to the available crew member of your choice, with the subject of "Guild Confession" please

Accepting confessions:
Mameoyashi
Esiris
Saew

Once again, open topic and enjoy heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:28 pm
As with the soapbox, I'll go first. This is a confession I have posted elsewhere, and have finally decided to share here. It's even a picture...perhaps a bit silly but, well, it helped me.

User Image  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:29 pm
Quote:
i get obsessed about stuff - when i was younger, i would steal collectible card game cards because i was addicted to opening random card packs

Quote:
I want you and I think you want me too. If only I could see you in person.

Quote:
I think I’m happy.

Quote:
Cartoon narwhals are cute. Especially more so when embroidered or quickly sketched with an ink pen and splashed with a bit of watercolour.

But real narwhals? Have you seen them? They’re kind of creepy and give me the jeepies..

If I were to ever come across a narwhal, it’d go like this, “Oh, hi, you’re a dolphin-slash-whale-like thing. You’re cute and adorable. HOLY s**t THERE’S A GIANT SPEAR JUTTING OUT OF YOUR FACE. AND YOUR TEETH ARE SHARP AND POINTY LIKE A SHARK’S. PLEASE DON’T TOUCH ME. YOU’RE NOT THE SEA VERSION OF A UNICORN”.

I don’t understand the appeal of narwhals, nor do I understand why there’s this mythical adoration for them. They’re oddly beautiful, I suppose, and they make cute little squeaking noises but well, um… jeepies!

Quote:
Things happen and in my mind I find the perfect words to describe them.
Then I want to speak them and their gone.

Quote:
I wore your shirt today.
It’s starting to lose your smell. But it feels nice, pretending you’re here with me, just like two nights ago.

Quote:
I know I don’t like him. I know he doesn’t like me. But I’d still like it to happen.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:11 pm
I used to make gay jokes about my older brother...and then it turned out that he was gay.

Now I know why he and my dad snickered at me for so long.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Pom Graines
Captain

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:40 am
It's so hard to be a "credit to your 'kink' " sometimes...especially when I just want to bang my head against the wall and say "******** YOU!"

Thankfully... I refrain and say nothing instead. But I still tell them to ******** off in my head....

Gods damn me, I'm immature sometimes....  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:01 am
Mameoyashi
It's so hard to be a "credit to your 'kink' " sometimes...especially when I just want to bang my head against the wall and say "******** YOU!"

Thankfully... I refrain and say nothing instead. But I still tell them to ******** off in my head....

....we REALLY need a "Tip Post" feature for guilds, looking at the way the Confessional and Soapbox are going. So instead heart  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:46 am
Saew
Mameoyashi

....we REALLY need a "Tip Post" feature for guilds, looking at the way the Confessional and Soapbox are going. So instead heart

I know. I stalked Riri to find a post in forums that I could tip.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:34 pm
I fantasize about you on my way to work. It makes the time go by faster, and gives me good thoughts to start the day.  

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:31 am
Quote:
It feels nice, being wild and unrestrained for once. I feel more myself than I ever have.

I'm seeing myself and others for the first time. Finding out who are my real friends are and who are not.

In a way, she's right. I feel like I'm living two different lives. But I don't feel fake. I just feel like...the outer shell is the person most people see. The nice girl with a good job and a pleasant demeanor. And that isn't fake. It just isn't the whole story. When you peal back the layers, I'm just not as squeaky clean. I have tattoos. I have too many secrets to count. I have a colorful history with men. And I'm poly.

I'd rather be happy this way than miserable how I used to be.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:04 am
I feel a bit dirty.

You knew I was having a rough night, but just smiled at me from beside the counter. We wasted no time on small talk. Soon my face was buried in tender gooey bits and sweet juices flooded my mouth. I had to clean up quickly and get back to work as my break was almost over. You simply smiled at me and said "come again" as I paid.

Thanks for the muffin and cran-apple juice, night-shift convenience checkout girl. wink  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

White Trash Zombie

Popular Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:31 am
Saew
I feel a bit dirty.

You knew I was having a rough night, but just smiled at me from beside the counter. We wasted no time on small talk. Soon my face was buried in tender gooey bits and sweet juices flooded my mouth. I had to clean up quickly and get back to work as my break was almost over. You simply smiled at me and said "come again" as I paid.

Thanks for the muffin and cran-apple juice, night-shift convenience checkout girl. wink

That sir, was just awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:23 pm
Your a** looks good in your work pants... I will never say that to your face.  

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:26 pm
This is part confession and public apology. I posted a fake thread "GPG official pony thread" to talk to Mame after getting no response from PM. It worked, but I feel bad for tricking her. sweatdrop

I'm sorry Mame, and any other pony fans that I may have disappointed with my previous post.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:27 pm
I'm sorry for making a really bad troll post. I feel generally bad for tricking so many nice people. emo  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:59 am
I've lost two buttons on pants, and these ones I'm wearing now feel tight. I need to exercise more and stop eating so damn much.  
Gaian Polyamory Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff