Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Funny dream turned not funny

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:46 pm
So i was in a car in my dream with a furry skunk girl! biggrin secodn dream ever with furries lol.

So like she wanted to have sex with me in a car but i mention how im a virgin then shes like thats fine i just want you to learn how to then smile then we are both just doin almost sex int he car lol then a turtle said if you dont hurry up and have her im going to XD a turtle in the back fo the car not even a anthro lol

so we get out fo the car then theres this dude summoning a demon box or soemhtign and theres blood and random stuff is goin on when i enter the house, and then theres this girl stealing the box i have no clue but it was very evil or soemthign so we decided to stop her i dash through the air just as shes leaving the house almost out of sight and i land on the purple prism shaped box thing (looks like one solid piece of rock ro something) and then she turns and look sat me a little in shock and maybe like she liked me at first sight anime style lol

and thats all i remember from that dream.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:29 pm
Mine was about rape, terrible long rape. There was no background, just blackness with the clear view of the two. I like, couldn't look away, then I found myself the victim! gonk  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:44 pm
So annoying when turtles tell you to get things done :p  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 pm
Most of my dreams are goofy nonsense, with the occasional "Oh, s***!!!" moment, like the one where my torso was blown open by a grenade. I just stood there, holding my innards in place to the best of my ability and wondering what the heck happened. >.>;  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:49 pm
I have been having this one reoccurring dream. It all started when I was thinking of making a furry story and now the same part just keeps on playing over and over and over in my mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:08 pm
Bummer on the rape dream River but at least it was just a dream. Ryu keep your eyes open that dream might be trying to tell you some.

I must say the worest dream i ever had would be where i looked into a guys eyes as he died. Worest part is he was dieing because i had my hand on his thorat and was holding the guy against a tree and off his feet.

alittle joke here Ryu at least it was a skunk and not a rabbit they won't stop. (no offense to any rabbit furries in this guild.)  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:59 am
I've had like 4 or 5 dreams with furries in them i think, but in my dream journal i have like 450 dreams now but alot of them i write during th emiddle of th enight with no lights on so i cant read what i wrote sometimes lol.  
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games