Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Teams Posted! (Oct - Dec 2023) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy grinned and continued down the pitch. He was actually kind of starting to like this game... only a little though.

Position: Chaser
                                                    AC: 12
                                                    Modifiers: +2 to steal/throw
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                    Above AC to hit
                                                    Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                    Above 15 to save.
                                                    2/3
                                                    0-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick blew her whistle loudly to gather her team's attention. "Alrighty floks! That's a wrap for tryouts." She called out,
                                                              before leading the way down to the ground. Once everyone had landed and the first year had returned his broom to her bucket, she grinned at everyone.
                                                              "I think we had a great try out today, despite the small turn out. If y'all will stick around for a few minutes, I'll be posting this year's team. Me and Callista need to do a little bit of chatting first though! I'll be back with you guys shortly!"

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:52 pm
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Arienne Horne

Team Vice-Captain
Callista Hargrave

Keeper
Jeremiah Travers

Chasers
Arienne Horne
Callista Hargrave
Yancy Diarmid

Seeker
Byuchuch Horne

Beaters
Reyna Whyte
Kimberly Leon

Reserves
Caleb Devereux - Reserve Beater
Whitney Prescott - Reserve Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:37 pm
Creating chaos just to prove we're alive
Demolition of a delicate kind
Midnight confessions keep on blurring the line
Say you're here on my side
Want you here on my side

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood slytherin │ fourth year │ chaser

Callista's promotion to vice captain last year had been a bit soured, given the horrific events of the summer, but now she was determined to prove her. Especially since Flick had asked her to open tryouts. She was well aware that she didn't look very authoritative, being fourteen, small, and blonde, but she was going to command, if not fear, than at least begrudging respect, so help her Circe. She meticulously spread out the tryout forms, then folded her arms over her chest to wait for people to show.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

OOC:
AC: 18
Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Twisting and turning all according to plan
Your secret's safe until there's blood on my hands
Push me away but we're still victims of chance
And we're here in the light
Now we're here in the light

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:58 pm
The rats are on parade
Another mad charade
What you gonna do?
The hounds are on the chase
Everything's erased
What you gonna do?

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1

Will ran out to the field with a borrowed school broom in hand looking around to see if Cian had beat him out to the pitch or not. His friend had been way enthusiastic for the opening of tryouts that he'd, briefly mind, thought to duct taping his mouth shut so he'd finally shut up about them. He was glad the guy was happy and willing to possibly be bludgened but deargod. When he did reach the pitch he noticed he was one of the first to arrive and just took one of the forms available and filled it out while waiting.

Username: Yukina101
Character's Name: Wilson Hawthorne
House: Slytherin
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Keeper?
Position: TBD
Modifiers: +2 to Steal +2 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Quote:

I need some room to breathe
You can stay asleep
If you wanted to
They say that's nothing's free
You can run with me
If you wanted to
Yeah you can run with me
If you wanted to

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian had read into quidditch more and it only furthered his desire to play it. He was likely way too exicited for such a sport but he couldn't help it. He knew what position he wanted to play. He was dressed and ready to play. He even brought lucky socks! He entered the pitch and saw paper to fill out. Sports waiver? Nope just an application. Cian filled his out and passed it in he so hoped Will would come too and it looked like he beat him here. Cian figured he wouldn't be a starter this year but hey that wasn't going to make him not give it his all. He went over to stretch with Will “Ready to play some game?” Cian asked Will all chipper. He knew the importance of stretching to not pull something so he proceeded to do just that. Stretch of course, he had no plans to pull a muscle.

Position:
                                                                            AC: 12 (10 +2 (DD))
                                                                            Modifiers: +2 (bludger) +2 (score)
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                            Character's Name: Cian Quinlan
                                                                            Year: 1
                                                                            Advanced Flying I: Dude I just got flying 101 done so no
                                                                            Advanced Flying II: Well even I'm not cool enough to skip a class so no
                                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0 (I learned Quidditch existed like recently)
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                            Second Choice Position: Chaser or really whatever's needed. I am a person of many talents.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Yukina101

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:40 pm
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                      𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy walked on to the feild broom in tow. He was in a pretty netural mood. He hoped if there were any new players wanting keeper he be able to out do them. Greeting Callista the Vice Captain he filled his form out. He noticed the lack of the captain but refrained frm asking. There was a reason and it wasnt his busniss to ask. He did see some fresh faces. If he recalled from sorting and common room the two new boys were.....outgoing. Jeremy didnt mind. They where in fact silly to watch. He turned the form in and went off to the side on his own to stretch.

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 12 (10 + 1 EXP + 1 AF1)
                                                                Modifiers: +6 Catch (keeper) +2 other
                                                                Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                Total roll:

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                Character's Name: Jeremiah Travers
                                                                Year: 3
                                                                Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: working on it
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Chaser

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:00 pm
    Seventh Year
    Team Beater - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

Kimberly walked onto the pitch for what would be her last tryouts. Certainly sucked but life would go on. Walking straight to the forms she grabbed one and got it filled out. Placing it on the pile she was surprised Captain Flick wasn't on the field. 'Guess she left it to Callista.' Kimberly thought. She secretly never did like the seventh year and would take the fourth year over her any day. Despite her dislike however, the seventh year orphan was willing to put it aside. She'd done it before for the last two years of Flick being vice captain. It was the final year to play and she wasn't going to let her dislike for the captain get in the way of that.

- - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                    Character's Name: Kimberly Leon
                                                    Year: Seventh Year
                                                    Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                    Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6 Years
                                                    Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Second Choice Position:Still Beater...

- - - - - -

With : Slytherin team

Attire : Tryout Outfit

OOC :
                                                    Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                    Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                    In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                    One who seeks order.
                                                    I see you doing well in...
                                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:09 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Caleb Devereux
    Third Year Slytherin
    Middle Son

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

Caleb was in a right fine mood. Not only did he have to deal with seven electives most of them chosen by his parents, but he also had to double up on advanced flying. He was behind the curve and it would take a lot of work to get him back on track. It put him in one of the worst moods for the school year and he was hardly over it. The only highlight that made today worth while was he was for sure going to land a spot on the team. Not to mention he got to beat some people in the process of getting there. Grabbing a form, he filled it in before tossing it on the pile. Caleb was so ready for this.

- - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                    Character's Name: Caleb Devereux
                                                    Year: Third Year
                                                    Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                    Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Two
                                                    Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                    Second Choice Position: Anything but Chaser...

- - - - - - -

With : Slytherin Team...

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC :
                                                    Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 13
                                                    Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Hitting, +1 Other (Exp)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                    And put it rather rudely as well
                                                    Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                    Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:39 am
    The rats are on parade
    Another mad charade
    What you gonna do?
    The hounds are on the chase
    Everything's erased
    What you gonna do?

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1

'Speak of the devil' Will thought with a grin as he watched Cian come running onto the field. Once he reached him he asked if Will was ready to play before starting to stretch which, honestly wasn't a bad idea. So he put down his borrowed broom and started stretching with him. "As ready as I can be. What about you? Did you at least finish 'Quidditch Through the Ages'?" He'd recommended the book to his friend and told him to go looking in the library for possible others so he made sure he had all the facts before trying out. Let it never be said that he wasn't thorough.
    Position: TBD
    Modifiers: +2 to Steal +2 to Shoot
    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
    Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Kungfudemoness

I need some room to breathe
    You can stay asleep
    If you wanted to
    They say that's nothing's free
    You can run with me
    If you wanted to
    Yeah you can run with me
    If you wanted to

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:26 pm
    User Image
    xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                            And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                            You feel the cold hand
                                                            And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                            You close your eyes

"Yep got trough that one and got trough one other as well. Still wanna go Beater, but I put in for chaser as option number two." Cian replied as he was joined in stretching by Will. Some more people showed up obviously older students. He was hopeing for a first string spot but realistically didn't think he would. He would likely be reserves if that. While excited he was a tad nervous. It was a new sport and it was one of the first sports he actully liked enough to try it. Football was fun when he played but it was more Aeryn's thing. Beater position seemed ideal for his set of skills.

Position:
                                                                              AC: 12 (10 +2 (DD))
                                                                              Modifiers: +2 (bludger) +2 (score)
                                                                              Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                              Total roll:

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                              Girl but all the while
                                                                              You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                              You're out of time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Yukina101

null

null

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 pm
    Please Excuse my lack of formats. They will come when I have real wifi!

Arienne "Flick" Horne ~ Slytherin ~ Seventh Year

Flick arrived on the pitch a bit late. She had gone to bed in a bad mood, and had known she'd be late to quidditch because of it. Thankfully Callista was able to open tryouts without her, and so nothing bad had happened. She waved to her vice captain and offered a half smile. "Thanks for opening tryouts." She said, shrugging. She didn't owe her an explanation, and she really didn't feel like explaining all the fun nuances of having OCD. She didn't want to explain that she had stayed up late last night, counting the threads of one of her favourite sweaters, and then she had woken up and spent at least 45 minutes picking at those threads to even them out. And now she was late.

Modifiers: +8 steal/throw
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
    Above AC steal/throw
    -/3
    0-0  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:29 pm
    Please Excuse my lack of formats. They will come when I have real wifi!

Yancy Diarmid ~ Slytherin ~ Second Year

Yancy arrived on the pitch with a grimace. He wasn't even sure why he was still playing this stupid game... but he would play anyways. He supposed they needed him... and he was hoping this thing between his brother and his captain would become a real thing. Two people so perfect for each other had never existed before them.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
    Character's Name: Yancy Diarmid
    House: Ravenclaw
    Year: Second
    Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
    Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
    Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position: Beater
    AC: 13
    Modifiers: +3 to steal/throw
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
    Above AC to hit
    Below a natural 3 hit self
    Above 15 to save.
    0-0  
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:14 pm
    User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        ι ғeel υpтιgнт on a ѕaтυrday nιgнт, nιne o' clocĸ
                                        тнe radιo'ѕ тнe only lιgнт, ι нear мy ѕong and ιт pυllѕ мe тнroυgн
                                        coмeѕ on ѕтrong, тellѕ мe wнaт ι goттa do ι goт тo
                                        geт υp! everyвody'ѕ gonna мove тнeιr ғeeт
                                        geт down! everyвody'ѕ gonna leave тнeιr ѕeaт

spaceWhit made it out onto the pitch with a cheerful skip to his step, excited to be back at school and back on the pitch. As he drew nearer, he couldn't help but notice that the turnout didn't seem so great, which worried him slightly. But, there was still time before the tryouts needed to start, so maybe people were just... running a bit late? That seemed unlikely, considering how uptight some Slytherins could be, but whatever. He approached the captain and gave him a salute before taking a form to fill out. Once that was accomplished, he started his stretches. He wanted to give Byuch a run for his money this year, he thought with a grin. The little half-goblin was fast, which was admittedly at least partially because he was so small. Whit definitely had that working against him, since he was neither short nor slim. But, he'd make up for it in tenacity for sure. He liked going against Byuch, anyway; it was fun. And they got along well enough, communication barrier aside. At least he'd figured out how the hell to pronounce the guy's name.

geттιng laтe, ι jυѕт can'т waιт
                                        тen o'clocĸ and ι ĸnow ι goттa нιт тнe road
                                        ғιrѕт ι drιnĸ, тнen ι ѕмoĸe ѕтarт υp тнe car
                                        and ι тry тo мaĸe тнe мιdnιgнт ѕнow

- ooc -
                                        Form under spoiler

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                        AC: 11
                                        Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                        Mods: (+3 to Spotting) (+3 to Catching)
                                        Lives:

Currently: Action
                                        Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                        00 to 00
                                        TIED

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                        Character's Name: Whitney Prescott
                                        Year: Second
                                        Advanced Flying I: Currently Enrolled
                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                        Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                        Second Choice Position: Whatever

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:52 am
    User Image
                                                    I was broken from a young age
                                                    Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                    Writing my poems for the few
                                                    That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                    Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                    Taking my message from the veins
                                                    Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                    Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch stepped out onto the pitch and made his way down, his new broom over his shoulder. He was determined to do better than he did last year. After all, he managed to beat everyone last year but Dris, and unlike Dris, he was not getting much taller. Giraffe was however was getting taller all the time. He took the form and filled it out before going over to start on stretches. At least he was ready for the year.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                    Character's Name: Byuchuch Horne
                                                    House: Slytherin, duh
                                                    Year: Fifth
                                                    Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                    Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                    First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                    Second Choice Position: Still seeker

AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                    Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                    Final Roll: --
                                                    -/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, tryouts can't be that bad...
                                                    OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                    Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                    Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                    Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                    But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                    Inhibited, limited
                                                    Till it broke open and rained down
                                                    And rained down, like... Pain!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games