Back to Guilds

Tags: TARDIS, Doctor, Cybermen, Gallifrey, Dalek 

Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
Day of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is Scarier, Weeping Angels or Silence?
The Silence
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
The Weeping Angels
47%
 47%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 17

Amadeus McNinja

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:46 pm
Nightshroud01
Amadeus McNinja
shukuo
Amadeus McNinja
shukuo
Also, my theory on the kid's identity is: It is Amy's and Vincent van Gogh's super-ginger baby, who is a Time Lord by virtue of a recessive gene carried by redheads everywhere. This is also why the Doctor has never been ginger (because then he would be twice a Time Lord, and that's silly, duh!)

But what if the first doctor was ginger before he got old? And maybe if he hadn't regenerated into such an old body, 3 might have been ginger!

That's a big MAYBE. After all, 11 said "Still not ginger", not "Oh, I miss being ginger, as I was when I was younger"

Even if the Doctor WAS ginger at some point, doesn't that just validate my point that all gingers are secretly Time Lords, and Gallifrey is secretly Earth? (Which would also explain why the Doctor is so obsessed with us!)

I've heard theories that Donna Noble is actually a time Lord who has used the fob watch thing to make her forget she's human, which would explain why Rose could absorb Time-lord material (Heart of the Tardis), with nary a traumatic memory, but if Donna ever meets the Doctor, she goes Loco. If the Doctor is a different Time-Type (like blood types for Time Lords) and they mixed... Your theory is making more sense now. Maybe the little girl is the Last incarnation of Amy Pond, but something traumatic happened, and she forgot it all... which explains why she isn't scared of anything. She not "just tough like that", she's seen some shitake mushrooms.
That'd be awsome if Amy was a timelord or part timelord. Kinda explain why the hell she was all alone that one night when she first met the Doctor. I mean who the hell leaves thier child about her age at the time all alone like that? Not even a relative or babysitter in sight!

That was explained, wasn't it? They were erased by the crack in time, and by remembering them, amy brought them back.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:07 pm
Just so that I can say that I called it... I believe that River is Amy's daughter. I also think it's distinctly possible that Amy is preggers with the Doctor's baby... If it's not the doctor's that's fine too, just a hunch, anyway.  

adriannrod

Amadeus McNinja

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:33 pm
adriannrod
Just so that I can say that I called it... I believe that River is Amy's daughter. I also think it's distinctly possible that Amy is preggers with the Doctor's baby... If it's not the doctor's that's fine too, just a hunch, anyway.

River makes sense, but I don't see how Amy could be pregnant with the Doctor's baby  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:06 pm
Amadeus McNinja
Nightshroud01
Amadeus McNinja
shukuo
Amadeus McNinja
shukuo
Also, my theory on the kid's identity is: It is Amy's and Vincent van Gogh's super-ginger baby, who is a Time Lord by virtue of a recessive gene carried by redheads everywhere. This is also why the Doctor has never been ginger (because then he would be twice a Time Lord, and that's silly, duh!)

But what if the first doctor was ginger before he got old? And maybe if he hadn't regenerated into such an old body, 3 might have been ginger!

That's a big MAYBE. After all, 11 said "Still not ginger", not "Oh, I miss being ginger, as I was when I was younger"

Even if the Doctor WAS ginger at some point, doesn't that just validate my point that all gingers are secretly Time Lords, and Gallifrey is secretly Earth? (Which would also explain why the Doctor is so obsessed with us!)

I've heard theories that Donna Noble is actually a time Lord who has used the fob watch thing to make her forget she's human, which would explain why Rose could absorb Time-lord material (Heart of the Tardis), with nary a traumatic memory, but if Donna ever meets the Doctor, she goes Loco. If the Doctor is a different Time-Type (like blood types for Time Lords) and they mixed... Your theory is making more sense now. Maybe the little girl is the Last incarnation of Amy Pond, but something traumatic happened, and she forgot it all... which explains why she isn't scared of anything. She not "just tough like that", she's seen some shitake mushrooms.
That'd be awsome if Amy was a timelord or part timelord. Kinda explain why the hell she was all alone that one night when she first met the Doctor. I mean who the hell leaves thier child about her age at the time all alone like that? Not even a relative or babysitter in sight!

That was explained, wasn't it? They were erased by the crack in time, and by remembering them, amy brought them back.
Oh, I completely forgot about that. My memory is terrible which is why The Silence creeped me out so much.  

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:26 pm
All of these theories do sound plausable, but to me still the girl that they made from the Doctor's DNA makes the most sense to me... I'm not too sure about River being Amy's daughter because if she was her last name would be Williams, not song. As for the astronaut, now that the little girl escaped, it might be just an empty suit because it seemed to have an intelligence of it's own because of when it was reparing itself and as for people who get trapped inside like the little girl I believe it may be drawing it's power source from them like a parasite or leech like creature. I also remember the Doctor saying he had a family once, perhaps the little girl is his daughter that he thought might have died and somehow that suit saved her from being destroyed in the Time War.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:15 pm
Who was the woman with the eyepatch? The one who said, "No, I think she's just dreaming." I have a feeling she's going to come back later, and the other things in the episode were trying to distract us. Maybe it was the Rani?

I just can't imagine the little girl being Amy and the Doctor's, I just don't think either of them could do that to Rory.

At any rate, I'm excited for the pirate episode. It gives me an excuse to use this: pirate  

Miss Marinara Sauce

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

Amadeus McNinja

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:16 pm
Nightshroud01
I also remember the Doctor saying he had a family once, perhaps the little girl is his daughter that he thought might have died and somehow that suit saved her from being destroyed in the Time War.

Well it could be Susan, the Doctor's Granddaughter and companion to the 1st. The Doctor said that his whole family was dead, but it has been 8 incarnations worth of time since Doctor and Susan went their separate ways.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:53 pm
Amadeus McNinja
Nightshroud01
I also remember the Doctor saying he had a family once, perhaps the little girl is his daughter that he thought might have died and somehow that suit saved her from being destroyed in the Time War.

Well it could be Susan, the Doctor's Granddaughter and companion to the 1st. The Doctor said that his whole family was dead, but it has been 8 incarnations worth of time since Doctor and Susan went their separate ways.
That does sound like a reasonable explanation. I'm still trying to figure out what was up with Amy's picture doing in that room and how the door changed on the room and the women with the eyepatch that was looking through the door. Those 2 things are still bugging me.  

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:47 pm
The original angels are just as scary as the silence in my opinion but the new episodes with the angels weren't as scary in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:37 pm
Also, one more bit of info I want to add about the little-girl mystery - Jenny is played by a RELATIVE OF THE HEAD WRITER. Do you think he'd dare use his clout to give his daughter an extra gig?  

shukuo

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:15 pm
shukuo

Wouldn't that be something?
    Our point of view of the whole decades-long series would shift!
    Neat idea! :3

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:25 pm

I think the Weeping Angels are scarier
    BECAUSE
    you can remember them.
    You'd only be scared of the Silence while you were looking at them.
    And they were disposed of kind of easily in the end.
    But the Angels scare me to death because you turn away and you KNOW they're moving.
    That is freaky.

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out