Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ANIME RP
Naruto: Crisis in Konoha Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragona_36

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:57 am
Dark_Angel_Wolf
Tsukasa was slightly more alert at the words 'shadow fox'. Isn't Naname a shadow fox? I wonder what he would want with her... she thought to herself. "Just curious...but what would you want to know or do with a shadow fox anyways?" she asked.

"Well, I just want to do some tests on it. You know, see how strong it is. If it really is as strong as legend says, I'll have to destroy it to keep it from attacking any village."
Naname stepped back a bit more and hid her ears and tail.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:12 pm
Tsukasa gave Naname a wearly look. "Well...None have passed here..." Tsukasa said firmly. "Or atleast none that I know of..." Tsukasa quietly added.  

Dark.Angel.Wolf

Dragona_36

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:05 pm
He noticed that Naname was looking quite nervous. "Have you seen any shadow foxes around here?" he asked her.
She shook her head. "No, I haven't. I'm sorry that we couldn't help you."
He shrugged. "That's okay. Sorry to bother you." He stood up and walked away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:42 pm
When Tsukasa thought that the guy was well on his way, she quickly leaned over to Naname and whispered, "Wow...that was close...I wonder what tests he would do if he did catch you..."  

Dark.Angel.Wolf

Dragona_36

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:08 pm
Dark.Angel.Wolf
When Tsukasa thought that the guy was well on his way, she quickly leaned over to Naname and whispered, "Wow...that was close...I wonder what tests he would do if he did catch you..."

She let out her breath that she didn't realize she was holding. "I really don't want to know, but anything says that it would have been a huge torture room and he'd probably brainwash me to attack villages."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:56 am
Tsukasa shook her head in dismay. "I'd preferrably not think about it either...It sounds pretty creepy..."

((They're never coming back are they...?))  

Dark.Angel.Wolf

Dragona_36

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:49 pm
((I don't think so.....)) "It gives me the creeps just thinking about all the foxes he might have experimented on."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:20 am
((Uh...I wonder if we should PM the RP manager and ask him if he's ever going to post again, or something like could we change the topic a bit since everyone seems a little, dead...?))

Tsukasa shuddered, and patted Kurai's head. The wolf sat down, and later decided to lay down. Kurai seemed to act dramatically bored. Tsukasa laughed at the dramatic action. But got serious as she thought about what the guy said.  

Dark.Angel.Wolf

Dragona_36

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:00 pm
((I think that you should do that, considering that we are the only ones one.)) Naname sighed and sat down. "Thanks for not turning me in to that creep."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:24 pm
((Nah...I'm not good at these situations...you know...when pming someone that has a higher status than me sweatdrop I nominate you! rolleyes ))

"No problem," Tsukasa replied. She joined Naname, and sat down beside her.  

Dark.Angel.Wolf

Dragona_36

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:31 pm
((Alright, I'll Pm the guy for you!))She smiled. "You know, you're one of the first real friends that I have. I mean, once people find out about my secret, they either turn me in, or they run away."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:03 pm
((Thank you! 4laugh ))

"Aw, thanks. And it's sad how some people would...Well, you don't have to worry, 'cause I won't turn ya in." Tsukasa said with a smile. "And you're one of my first real friends too. It's just that sometimes I get too shy to meet new people..." Tsukasa said quietly.  

Dark.Angel.Wolf

Dragona_36

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:05 pm
"Yeah, well that's the way some people act. Besides, I know how it is to be shy. I've got to keep my guard up when I meet new people."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:20 pm
((Just curious, but did you already send the PM? and if so, what'd he say?))

Tsukasa nodded her head in sympathy for her new friend. "Aye, it must be bothersome, always trying to see if you can trust that person...But you don't have to worry about me, you can definately trust me." Tsukasa said with a warm, friendly smile.  

Dark.Angel.Wolf

Dragona_36

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:08 pm
((Okay I sent it. He said that he would give the thread to me and I could find new people to play the roles; hopefully ones that will at least keep playing.))
She smiled back. "Thanks. Since I can trust you, then I guess it's okay to let you know my secret."

ANIME RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff