Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ANIME RP
Naruto: Crisis in Konoha Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno_Kiriband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:29 pm
((Yo I think the Naurto die. Sasuke's I have no idea.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:55 am
Dark_Angel_Wolf
Dragona_36
Dark_Angel_Wolf
Dragona_36

Naname looked at the bush that moved and got a little closer to it. Her jutsu was starting to dissapear but she didn't care.

Tsukasa noticed Naname's jutsu slowly fading, and was about to mention it to her, but decided not to. Eh, she probably knows already... I wonder how long it takes for the person or creature to come out.
Tsukasa was thinking about to just go to the bush and look who was there, but decided against it.

She looked at the bush and decided against going in and dragging out the person. She renewed her jutsu so Tsukasa didn't see the things she was hiding.

((Sometimes I wonder if the other people are ever going to post...))

Tsukasa noticed that Naname's jutsu had faded away. She let out a sigh. Partly from tiredness, and partly from a slight frustration. Tsukasa finally suggested, "How about we just go in, and pull 'em out?"

((I know. I was wondering that myself.)) "That sounds good to me. Get ready." To save her chakra, she let her black fox ears and tail with silver tips appear. She reached into the bush and grabbed an unknown person from out of it.  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:14 pm
Tsukasa gave the man a questioning look and asked why he was hiding in the bushes. Kurai padded up to the stranger and sniffed him. She gave a bark that signaled that the unknown person was not threat.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:56 am
Dark_Angel_Wolf
Tsukasa gave the man a questioning look and asked why he was hiding in the bushes. Kurai padded up to the stranger and sniffed him. She gave a bark that signaled that the unknown person was not threat.

She dropped the guy and walked a few paces back. "If you're not a threat, then why were you hiding?"  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:01 pm
Tsukasa noticed the stranger tremble slightly with fear for a split second. The stranger got up and dusted off the dust of on his clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:02 am
Dark_Angel_Wolf
Tsukasa noticed the stranger tremble slightly with fear for a split second. The stranger got up and dusted off the dust of on his clothes.

"Is that any way to treat a guy like me?"
"Treat someone like you? Yeah right!"  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:45 pm
"So, who exactly are you, and where did you come from?" Tsukasa asked as Kurai started growling.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:52 am
Dark_Angel_Wolf
"So, who exactly are you, and where did you come from?" Tsukasa asked as Kurai started growling.

"I can't give you my name, but I came from the village hidden in the volcano. That's all you need to know."
"Not quite. Why were you following us?"
"I didn't mean to. I just thought that I could talk to someone."  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:53 pm
"Well if you just wanted to talk to someone, then wouldn't it be a bit more reasonable to address us more...formally in a way? Tsukasa asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:45 am
Dark_Angel_Wolf
"Well if you just wanted to talk to someone, then wouldn't it be a bit more reasonable to address us more...formally in a way? Tsukasa asked curiously.

"Well, I guess so...I'm sorry if I seemed like a guy that would try to hurt you two."  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:08 pm
"It's alright...I guess...Any other reasons you may have crossed out path?" Tsukasa asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:03 am
Dark_Angel_Wolf
"It's alright...I guess...Any other reasons you may have crossed out path?" Tsukasa asked.

"....It's just that I thought I sensed a shadow fox somewhere and came to investigate."  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:11 pm
"Ahh...I see..." Tsukasa was deep in thought for a moment, but Kurai's tugging at her pants interrupted her thoughts. "Patience my lil' puppy," Tsukasa cooed at the impatient wolf pup.

((Hm...we can't really get anywhere without all the others here to RP....))  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:42 am
Dark_Angel_Wolf
"Ahh...I see..." Tsukasa was deep in thought for a moment, but Kurai's tugging at her pants interrupted her thoughts. "Patience my lil' puppy," Tsukasa cooed at the impatient wolf pup.

((Hm...we can't really get anywhere without all the others here to RP....))

She backed up a bit. "Looking for a shadow fox....?"  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:33 am
Tsukasa was slightly more alert at the words 'shadow fox'. Isn't Naname a shadow fox? I wonder what he would want with her... she thought to herself. "Just curious...but what would you want to know or do with a shadow fox anyways?" she asked.  
ANIME RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff