[PRP] Double Trouble. Doubled! (Hik/Aph, Kao/Ven) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:16 pm
Chuckling at the girls response, he licked her cheek. Frowning though he nudged her gently and stretched. "Though you avoided one question, what are we doing now? Heading back, perhaps?" He eyed her, grinning ear to ear. "Not like I'm in a rush, but I can be with a pretty lady and with my twin at the same time."

"I suppose." He mused, was it that rough? He was born into it, it had just become natural to him. Though it was strange when they, grown adults, had found that they had a "dad" now, they had just looked at Shai as a father figure during their kithood until he left Lunarie. Now they had Hatsu and Ari and Nato and.... really... sometimes he smiled at this thought. He had Kaoru, but their small world wasn't as small as they had thought it was.

"No, never. No one can replace my brother."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:30 am
Venus nodded. "I think we've collected enough here to make a passable nighttime monster," she said. "Are we all meeting up somewhere with the materials to assemble monsters wherever we think looks like a good spot, or did you already have a place in mind for us to start?"

She tilted her head inquiringly. Either answer would work for her, since she was equally up for spending more time alone with Kaoru and spending more time with him plus their respective twins. She could flirt just as easily whenever Aphrodite was around, and sometimes tag-team flirtting was more fun.

((XD I think we need to figure out a timeskip to when all the traps are set up and they're just waiting for night/the opportunity to lure Rush out.))  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:49 pm
All this talk about family was getting Aphrodite antsy to be with Twin again. Smiling up at Hikaru, she bumped him lightly and hopped forward a little. "Come on, we should hurry and get back to our twins. We need to set the traps up to get your brother." Aphrodite doubled back to do a sensuous, teasing rub along Hikaru's side, then trotted back the way they had come.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:25 pm
Nodding, Hikaru glanced over at Aphrodite once, almost stammering when he said "Alright" after her rub, and hurried after her. Ah, Kaoru. He didn't like being far from Kaoru to long, his tail swishing back and forth quietly. His eyes watched Aphrodite as she walked, glancing away seconds later.

What was wrong with him?

Eagerness crossed his face, nodding rapidly at Venus. "Let us return to our twins and discuss a spot together." He wondered absently what Hikaru was doing, nudging Venus slightly as he began to make his way to find his brother, however stopped. He turned around, rubbing against Venus. They could return side by side, besides, Hikaru could wait just a tad.

((Well, Jinx can post a time-skip if she likes in her next post~ I don't mind~ Perhaps to night?))  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:46 pm
Venus gave voice to a throaty purr, returning the rub and twining around Kaoru a bit. It was very cat-like. She was well-practiced at it, and the two managed to move forward without much of a delay.

- SKIP -

"The traps are all set up on your end," Venus asked Twin, leaning against her sister and taking comfort from the contact. Hmmmm, they really needed to figure a way to get the boys involved in snuggling too. Not that Venus was always willing to share snuggle time with her twin, but every now and then didn't hurt.

The four sat in the small clearing among the trees were they'd first met up, if you could call it a clearing. All it really was was a spot free of undergrowth, the trees still reached out with their branches to cover the sky.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:21 pm
"They sure are," Aphrodite replied, mirroring her sister's action. "We make a great team with the boys, don't we?" She asked, nuzzling her Twin's cheek affectionately. Turning, she sent a flirtatious smile in HIkaru's direction before sauntering over with a last sinuous snuggle with her sister. "So...when do you think your brother will come by here? I can't wait to see if we scare the fur off of him."

Dite leaned against the male and grinned at her sister. "Don't you think that'll be hilarious, Twin? To see a grown male run from the silly, but awesome, traps we set up?" She asked, her grin growing to unholy proportions.

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:15 pm
He felt much more at peace when his twin shifted to his side, their tails intertwining together to make up for the time spent apart. His head tilted back to view the other twins, biting his bottom lip when he saw Aphrodite's smile, heart skipping once. She leaned into him, he didn't move, though he didn't release Kaoru.

"We can lure him here." He grumbled, turning to Kaoru. "You should, he's more likely to believe you." He added, stepping away from his twin. Turning to view the girls, he brushed his tail against Kaoru's gently when he rose.

"While he's gone, want to recap what our plan is?" Ah. He returned to Aphrodite's side, shockingly, letting himself press back into her.

Good. Hikaru was able to speak to the twins normally now, and even strike up a conversation. He was always so focused on their own little world, and Kaoru admitted he had once been, too, but now Hikaru was slowly expanding. Had he accepted the twins into their world? Kaoru had. He didn't mind, he enjoyed having them in his world.

Though, it shocked him when Hikaru actually sought out Aphrodite and leaned back into her, leaving Kaoru. His smile flickered, unsure if he was jealous or happy for their development. He made a move to pad off.

"I'll make him come over here, get ready!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:46 am
Venus put on a pout. It was fake (mostly), but she was such an expert at them that unless you knew her it was hard to tell. So, basicly, only Twin and the rest of her family could tell.

Maybe Hikaru and Kaoru could too. They were twins as well, surely they had a similar arsenal of tricks.

"Ah, you're just gonna leave me here Kaoru?" Doing a one-eighty, she suddenly smiled mischievously. "That's fine."

She stood up, twining her tail around Aphrodite and resting her head on her shoulder in a possessive manner, looking at Kaoru with the big, silver-gray eyes that were the only thing exactly identical she shared with her twin.

"Me and Hikaru can take turns teasing Twin or something," she said, grinning again, then added, "But hurry back, 'kay?"

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:10 pm
Dite rolled her eyes discreetly at her sister's pout. Looking at Kaoru, Aphrodite sent him an identical mischievious smile simply because she was used to double teaming others with her twin. Dite felt quite happy pressed between Hikaru and Venus...at least until her sister threatened her.

"Hey! You traitor." Dite said with a throaty laugh as she pushed against her sister harder. "If anything, Hikaru and I will be teasing you."

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:43 pm
As long as they weren't teaming up on him.... He looked up at the twins, watching the two as they spoke. Unsure on what to do, he turned his eyes onto Aphrodite."You've never been on the receiving end of teasing, have you?" His voice was adopting the tone he and Kaoru used together when playing their games, mouth smiling.

"I'll be back!" With that, he padded off to find his brother. He chuckled when he heard his brother, head shaking.  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:56 pm
Venus chuckled throatily. "I'm impossible to tease Twin, you should know this! For teasing to work the object of the teasing has to have shame." She fluttered her eyelashes at Aphrodite.

"Then again-," she said, "-I doubt any of present company is good for teasing. Maybe that's why we're such horrible terrors to everyone else," she added thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:26 pm
Aphrodite looked up at Hikaru and shook her head. "No, not really," she replied with a grin. "Like Twin said, you'd need shame for that, and we make it a point to be shameless. It helps when we're teasing the uptight members of our family." Still, Dite looked at Venus and stuck her tongue out at her. "You aren't impossible to tease, just ridiculously hard, and it usually isn't worth the effort. Now Seraph on the other hand, has wonderful reaction and is always worth the effort."

Dite looked up at Hikaru and lifted her muzzle to his ear. "Are you worth the effort?"

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:02 pm
He was watching where Kaoru had gone, ears flicking backwards as he waited for his twin. It wouldn't take long, he decided, lost in his thoughts as the twins spoke to one another. He twitched as a muzzle suddenly came near his ear, turning to grin back at Aphrodite suddenly. He leaned closer, lifting Aphrodite's face with his paw. Was she teasing him?

He leaned forward, eyes narrowing slightly.

"Depends if you are worth my response." Ah, a rare moment where the male actually responded when his twin wasn't around. Hell, it was even more shocking that he was able to jest when his twin wasn't around, but he was. With her. His tongue slipped out, licking across her cheek before moving back to where he had been.

"You should clean your face better so I don't need to." He commented, as if that was the reason he licked her face. He couldn't help how he acted around Aphrodite, he realized, and he was finally allowing it to happen.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:09 pm
Venus had to push down a surge of massive possessiveness; she wasn't used to others teasing them the way they did; twin teasing or teasing twins was different from doing the same to singular sibs. It might take her a little while to get used to the change.

Thankfully the moment was only that, a moment. Venus let out a loud wolf whistle. "Whoa, Twin. Sex-y!" She raised an eyebrow, a small smirk on her face. "Hate to break this up, but shouldn't we get in place before Kaoru comes back with Rush?"

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas