Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
[AA] A small Cabin in the Woods ((O/A)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kura Moon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:37 pm
*kura appears in mid air floating over the hot spring her lags crossed, she slowly looks up from her gaze at the water beneath her and looks out in the distance at the cabin*

"why do they keep taking me away from you my love, I'm sorry if my absence hearts you, one day I wont have to fallow there rules and be with you for the rest of my life"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:49 am
User Image
Kayla was outside training for the first time in awhile.She stopped after feeling Kura's presence.She smiled knowing that Kioto/Katomi would be happy to see Kura back again.She sat down by a training dummy and stared at the sky.It was still early morning,she knew either everyone was asleep or some were hunting.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kura Moon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:54 pm
kyonko Banyez
Kayla was outside training for the first time in awhile.She stopped after feeling Kura's presence.She smiled knowing that Kioto/Katomi would be happy to see Kura back again.She sat down by a training dummy and stared at the sky.It was still early morning,she knew either everyone was asleep or some were hunting.

*kura uncrosses her legs then hovers over the lake making her way tword kayla, as she aproches kayla she lightly sets her her feet on the ground then walks the remanding few feet left*

"greetings m'lady, you seem distant this morning do you have something on your mind?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:44 pm
Kura Moon
User Image
Kayla looked up at Kura and smiled"Hello Ms.Kura. and I just have my family on my mind on this fine morning.".she said  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kura Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:13 pm
kyonko Banyez
Kura Moon
Kayla looked up at Kura and smiled"Hello Ms.Kura. and I just have my family on my mind on this fine morning.".she said

*kura sits on her knees next to kayla, her tails relax and fan out around her, kura looks over at kayla and smiles*

"ahh yes family, I had family once but I don't talk about them much, didn't know them really"  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:08 am
Kura Moon
User Image
Kayla looked up at Kura and smiled softly at her."Well everyone here is your family Ms.Kura."  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers