Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
[AA] A small Cabin in the Woods ((O/A)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 560 561 562 563 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the cabin is lush inside with good furniture and a nice view the kitchen is fully stocked and the bedrooms each have there own bathroom wit shower for privacy they all also have locks

close to the cabin you might see a small hole in the ground that looks like a foxes den that's because it is and the fox in question likes privacy so if i were you i would stay away from it also close by is a small lake/swimming hole

just post a profile
name
pic
bio
room # (if you want one)

then have character walkin or knock at the cabin door

or post a pic and in side your first post include 3 of the things from the profile

if you are offline for rp purposes your character fell asleep or is in there room

((click the face plz))

general kitsune knowledge :

1.Depictions of kitsune ofeature round or onion-shaped white balls known as hoshi no tama (star balls). aka kitsune balls
2.When not in human form , a kitsune keeps the ball in its mouth or carries it on its tail. Jewels are a common symbol of Inari, and representations of sacred Inari foxes
3.when a kitsune changes shape, its hoshi no tama holds a portion of its magical power. Another tradition is that the pearl represents the kitsune's soul; the kitsune will die if separated from it for long. Those who obtain the ball may be able to extract a promise from the kitsune to help them in exchange for its return
4.Originally, kitsune were Inari's messengers, but the line between the two is now blurred so that Inari itself may be depicted as a fox.
5.a kitsune may have a master/companion Other kitsune use their magic for the benefit of their companion or hosts as long as the human beings treat them with respect. As yōkai, however, kitsune do not share human morality, and a kitsune who has adopted a house in this manner may, for example, bring its host money or items that it has stolen from the neighbors.
6.Other supernatural abilities commonly attributed to the kitsune include possession, mouths or tails that generate fire or lightning (known as kitsune-bi; literally, fox-fire), willful manifestation in the dreams of others, flight, invisibility, and the creation of illusions so elaborate as to be almost indistinguishable from reality.Some tales speak of kitsune with even greater powers, able to bend time and space, drive people mad, or take fantastic shapes such as a tree of incredible height or a second moon in the sky. Other kitsune have characteristics reminiscent of vampires or succubi and feed on the life or spirit of human beings.
7.some kitsunes have a deep hatred for cats once they see one all other thoughts leave their mind and all they can do is chase it until its either dead or long out of sight
8.some kitsunes have a tendency to forget there original gender and will swap from male to female on a whim witch ever suits there needs or sometimes its time based in increments of 100 or 1000 years

i know its alot but this is very general and you all should be aware as so there is no confusion of what moto/kura/kuro are doing/can do

if i dont see a post from you for a while i will send a friendly reminder  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:20 pm
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:amy
Room 5: daki
Room 6: yuki
Room 7:Alex Vishin
Room 8:Emi Itachi
Room 9:Nico itachi
Room 10:Kion itachi,
Room 11:sora
Room 12:

Residents without rooms: Yamamoto Itachi III (kioto) , NJ Itachi , Satoshi haruhi ,

more will be added as needed  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

alexmayfire__

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image
"Well heres teh cabin hope you like it" she layed down on the couch exasted "im hungry" she looked at her fangs  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:27 pm
yamamoto walked in "its nice" he walks to the fridge and trows alex a small bottle of red liguid "nice fully stocked kitchen with something for every race"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

alexmayfire__

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:32 pm
"i put watver just in case my roomates arent like me or humans either"
she laughed and drank teh red liquid "moto?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:34 pm
"yes?" he asks his head still in the fridge  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

alexmayfire__

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
"What would you do if i ende up prgnant?" she wondered taht question often in her mind  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:45 pm
"that's a strange question considering nothing like that has happened between us" he says still digging trough the fridge  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

alexmayfire__

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:49 pm
"Yea i knwo but im just wondering right now" she layed down and closed her eyes
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:56 pm
"i guess kids was part of the deal when i asked you to marry me" he says still in the fridge "hmm cant seem to find any"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

alexmayfire__

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:58 pm
"Not exactly but i guess and their not their look in teh fridge in my room" she smiled she kept her other food in her room  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:01 pm
"why would there be grapes in your room" he asks  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

alexmayfire__

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image
"Hey i might be a vampire but i do diets at times" she laughed