Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]
[PRP] Jungle Darkness (Kaym'itan, Rukopa-eupe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image

She was /free/. Finally free! For just over a week she had been cooped up in the healers’ den, using all her free times resting and swinging herself in the hammock she had dubbed as hers since being there. She left the near the end of the day, insisting she was well enough to sleep in her own hammock, but would come back if something happened to stir a wound up. Ru made sure to be extra careful not to do anything like that; she didn’t think she could handle another week there.

Kaym hadn’t been able to stay with her the last few nights she was there, for he had to begin his nightly scouting once more, but she would always flash a big smile when she saw her soon to be mate enter the den after his shift, or just before it. While the healers were nice, being stuck in one place was weary. Seeing Kaym’itan was a nice change from that bore.

Although she no longer was covered in her bandages, Ru still moved slowly towards Home Tree, to the place that she and Kaym use to meet before his work. The lioness was excited to see him again out in the open!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image

Kaym'itan had not been expecting to see his love when he padded out of Home Tree, though he had planned on stopping by the healer's den before he left for his patrol. Seeing her standing where they usually met, bandages gone, the white of her pelt shining in the waning light, took his breath away. She was the most beautiful creature that he had ever seen. Eywa had truly blessed him.

He crossed the distance between them in a few steps, and gathered her against him as he rubbed his cheek against hers, "Oel ngati kameie," he whispered against her ear, his voice a warm rumble, "Why are you up? You should still be resting yawne."

The night scout pulled back, his crimson eyes searching hers, concern in them.

Lorne_Sionn

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:45 pm
Inwardly, the female squealed with delight. Time was starting to return to normal, soon this incident would be behind both of them, and only a story of the fading scars would be left to tell. “I see you, Brother,” she didn’t use the Na’vi language, for she was too excited to see the dark blue lion. Ru nuzzled into the male, her blue eyes glancing into his deep red ones.

“I missed you,” she replied, even though they had seen each other in the healer’s den. “I mean, I’ve missed seeing you out here,” she clairifed, a purr just rumbling away. “I feel fine too,” although a few aches did still run through her body. She would live with it though, if it meant being out in the open once more.

She flashed Kaym’itan a genuine smile, noting the concern that plagued in those crimson orbs. “I’m okay! A few minutes away from my hammock is actually good,” whether it was true or not was questionable. Rukopa would like to believe it was!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:15 pm
Kaym brought her into the circle of his paw, almost hiding her with his sheer size. " You should still be resting my love, but I am pleased to see you with the sun setting on your beauty." He murmured into her ear, his deep, gruff voice, soft with gentle emotion.

" Have you eaten yet? We could take our dinner and sit to watch the fan lizards take flight if you wished? Or...you could come with me and see what I have done with your hammock, the one I gifted you with. The choice is yours yawne"

Lorne_Sionn

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff