Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
The things we do for love.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:37 pm
What's the craziest thing you've ever done because of your orientation? Romantic mishaps with the opposite gender because of doubts? Suicidal tendencies? What do we go through simply because the world sees us as "different?" Share your thoughts and experiences.

I've almost snapped and flipped out on one of my best friends because she got a boyfriend...on two occasions. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:00 pm
I've never really done anything crazy because of love or my orientation. I just don't really happen to believe in true love, either.
Also, I don't give a crap about how people think of me, and what I am. If I'm straight, then I'm straight. I'f I'm gay, then I'm gay. If I'm asexual, then I'll be damned asexual! Anyone that has a problem with who I am can suck my nonexistent di-...duck. xd

BleedingInkXIII

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:38 pm
me do crazy things never.... o.o.... my lovers on the other hand

first girl friend tried to kill herself through strangulation because i wouldnt go out with her again

first boyfriend sold his ps3 to buy a bus ticket to come see me

second boyfriend-(this one im serious about) he bought a plane ticket to come see me this summer. im so excited. i would have bought the ticket myself to fly him up but im a broke college student and his college is all paid for *as far as i understand it* so he is coming to see me and we are going to enjoy every damn bit of it  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:42 pm
hmm, just the standard suicidal freakout after realizing that my third boyfriend (in a row, might i add) cheated on me...the realization being that most if not all my relationships with boys have ended in me being cheated on

emo

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

Robbie-fyed

Beloved Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 pm
Rin Loveless
What's the craziest thing you've ever done because of your orientation? Romantic mishaps with the opposite gender because of doubts? Suicidal tendencies? What do we go through simply because the world sees us as "different?" Share your thoughts and experiences.

I've almost snapped and tried to strangle one of my best friends because she got a boyfriend...on two occasions. stare

My orientation defines nothing but who I'm attracted to. Everything else is just an excuse. Seriously, you need professional help if you physically assaulted a friend for getting a boyfriend. That's psycho.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:20 am
The craziest thing I've done is deny my sexuality and date two seperate women. The first girl I dated for about 8 months, and the other was a mere two weeks. I really grew to like the first one, but just could not break the "like" stage. The second one ended up being a bit...weird (hence the two week dating period). Also, I think it is kind of important to note that I never went past the kissing stage with them. To be quite honest, it is something I'm severely ashamed of, and I only hope I didn't hurt them too badly. They've both gotten married, so at least I didn't prevent them from finding love.  

bollier

Lluvias

Mystical Fox

11,690 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:37 am
Can't say I've done anything all too "crazy".. ^^; Craziest thing I've probably done is, uh.. going into the closet until I was ready to come out? xD; VEREH CRAZEH, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:33 pm
@op, i don't understand how being jealous and getting violent has anything to do with being gay...

but doing crazy things for love? idk. i bought an ex-girlfriend a pretty nice digital camera for her birthday & we broke up soon after that. waste of a hell of a lot of money :/

etluhcs

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:00 pm
i pretended i was straight for a few years

i also told my bisexual ex boyfriend i was straight while we were dating

ive also tried having a girlfriend and a boutfrend at the same time, worst mistake of my life

other than that nothing really  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 pm
(Just to be clear, it isn't meant to be taken as our orientation defines us. It's what hardships we've gone through because of the stress it may put us through.)  

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Treated a girl like a higher deity and giving her countless things to convey my love in a more acceptable form just like I would do if I was straight and had an unrequited crush on a guy- OH WAIT..

(Brushes by Obsidian Dawn)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 am
schulte
@op, i don't understand how being jealous and getting violent has anything to do with being gay...

but doing crazy things for love? idk. i bought an ex-girlfriend a pretty nice digital camera for her birthday & we broke up soon after that. waste of a hell of a lot of money :/

Now I feel awful. But I don't know. My ex girlfriend spent a lot on me, and she gotten me a beautiful piece of artwork I had wanted so bad for my birthday, a month later we broke up. I was saying we need a break, but she didn't love me, she only thought of us as mutual. She hates herself, I'm not sure if it's her past or because she feels she's a male. But I was so supportive of her wanting to transition. I'm pretty much working my a** off to buy her something for her upcoming birthday, because I don't exactly want to give up the art. But she thinks way too much about money, kinda stingy. Kind of happy we are through, her last comment abou me saying yes to being only friends with her was, "Good, because I spent a lot on you." But we still needed a break. I wasn't over her till a couple days ago. xD But I seriously have an alone anxiety now. Because I usually get what I want when a ton of people are crazed of me. Lately, too many losers. xD

And as per the forum: Craziest thing I did for love, make a fool of myself singing and dancing on stage because my ex was really down about her mother telling her something. I think I was wearing a hooker costume, but of course nothing indecent. xD She attacked me with kisses And we had our first real dance together. But she had a tux and looked all formal and I didn't bring any formal clothes. ._. That was awkward.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:01 am
I wanted to kill myself when I had realized I was gay...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 am
I drove two hours to see my ex-bf's swearing-in ceremony (he's in the Army now), only to break up a few hours later.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas