Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Roleplays

Back to Guilds

Where anyone is welcome!! 

Tags: love, yuri, roleplay, yaoi, romance 

Reply Yuri/Yaoi Roleplays
On the wings of the Eagle ACCEPTING PROFILES!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuddlefish2011

4,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:49 am
In the land of Mordia, there are races of anthro creatures. The creatures are all scientifically bisexual (scientific bisexuality means that they must have sex with other creatures to reproduce) however, gender means nothing here. Two females may produces children, two males may produce children. And "straight" couples are rare, in fact, in Mordia, straight couples are shunned.

These half breed creatures are animals that act like humans, and there are 2 main races. The Sky Race, and the Land Race, and among these races are colonies. A great war has been raging between the two races, and when it finally ended, those of Land and Sky began to mix, creating new creatures. But there are those who still wish to create war, making the new generation one of fear and tyranny.

Character Skeleton:
Username:
Name:
Race/colony:
Parents:
Background:
picture:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:17 pm
Username: Cuddlefish2011
Name: Dana
Race/colony: flying fox
Orientation: lesbian
Parents: Mother- Kara of the Raven Colony in the Sky Race Mother- Slik of the Fox Colony in the Land Race
Background: Kara and Slik met during the war, and found that there was nothing wrong with being friends with the other race. As the war went on, they met in secret, their friendship turning into love, and at the end of the war, Slik proposed to Kara with a beautiful necklace made of silver and an amythest stone pendant. They moved to a new colony made of mixed couples, where the sky and land couples could live in peace, and 9 weeks after a wedding, Slik gave birth to a single pup and Kara laid 2 large eggs. The eggs hatched as the pup, Dana, began to suckle. All three children were a mix of fox and raven. Dana's appearance was that of a black fox like Slik (except Slik has red fur) with beautiful wings on her back, whereas the 2 that hatched from the eggs appear to be bat like, with membrane wings.
Dana and her brother and sister, Kalo and Renn grow up together not questioning their appearance, not realizing that they are considered abominations outside of their colony.

picture: User Image  

Cuddlefish2011

4,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XxAceOfBrokenHeartsxX

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:34 pm
Username: TheMistress126 (May soon change to "MystykFyre")
Name: Alikae
Race/colony: Winged Tiger
Orientation: Panromantic Homosexual (romantically attracted to both genders, physically attracted to only females)
Parents: Mother- Tigresa of the Ice Tiger Colony; Father- Talon of the Eagle Colony

Background: Alikae has had a hard life--growing up, she was shunned both for her having one mother and one father, and for her being a half-Land Race, half-Sky Race mix. She has had to live mostly on her own, since her parents were killed when she was only three years old. She has survived by staying away from most colonies, trying to keep to herself. However, when she turned 17 she started venturing nearer and nearer to the colonies, hoping that maybe after living so long on her own, people would forget her parentage and start to accept her. She thought that surviving on her own for fourteen years also would make her seem tougher, and she hoped that her feat of survival would allow her entry into some of the colonies, so she could settle down and finally know the friendship of other creatures--and possibly more than that...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:37 pm
Hi TheMistress126. I'm going to have the role play start on the monday or tuesday after Easter. Hopefully more people will post profiles, and others can keep joining as the roleplay goes. smile  

Cuddlefish2011

4,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Cuddlefish2011

4,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:03 pm
Dana poked her head out through the cave. The fire lamps inside were nothing compared to the true sunlight. Slik and Kara agreed that she was old enough to be outside and around the mixed breed colony alone, as long as she stayed within the jurisdiction. Her nose twitched as just being this far out of the cave was enough to smell flowers, water, grass, dirt, etc. It was such a glorious smell. Her tongue almost lolled out of her mouth, but she caught herself. She ducked on her way out, minding the wings on her back. Once outside, she spread the raven colored wings in a big stretch, letting the sun warm them and her soft fur. Kara had promised to teach her to fly today. She was older than her brother and sister, who had to wait to fly at night, due to their increased visibility after sundown. "Momma, I'm ready, c'mon!" Kara also departed the cave along with Slik. They gave each other a loving glance, and shared that look in their eyes. Their little cub was grown up. She was finally learning how to fly, hunt, fish, and hike. Today was Kara's turn to give lessons. The day before, Slik had taken Dana to a lovely clearing and taught her how to maintain stamina and endurance in running. Slike told Dana to remember the training they had done the day before. "Don't worry, Mumu (ooc: pronounced Moo Moo) I'll remember" and then Kara and Dana were off to the cliffs to start practicing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 pm
Alikae carefully drew nearer to the colony ahead of her. Today was the day, she told herself. Today would be the day she finally got up the courage to enter a colony.

She padded carefully towards the base of a large cliff, which she knew was part of the colony's grounds. she thought that if she was lucky, she would find someone there who would be able to help her. She ran uphill a little bit before extending her wings and taking off, soaring up to the top of the cliffs. She touched down at the top gently, looking around. She saw two creatures coming towards her--one was a raven, and the other had a raven's wings, but appeared to have a fox's body. Alikae knew immediately that this was a new, mixed settlement, where children of the Sky and Land races could live in peace. However, she was still apprehensive. She approached the two slowly and carefully, not knowing how they would react to her appearance. "H-hello..." she said quietly when she got near enough to them, "m-my name is Alikae... I've been looking for a colony that will take me in... could you two help me?"  

XxAceOfBrokenHeartsxX

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuddlefish2011

4,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:31 pm
Kara and Dana looked at the white tiger with wings. Dana began wagging her tail and grinned. Kara looked the tiger up and down. "of course dear," Kara said. "but where are your parents? Surely you are not on your own" Dana's ear twitched and she ruffled her wings. She had never seen a tiger before, nor had she heard of a white tiger; naturally this was all very exciting for her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:13 pm
"My parents... are dead," Alikae said softly. "I've been on my own for fifteen years... I have no family and no colony. My own colony shunned me for being a half-breed... I've spent these fifteen years hoping that maybe one day I'd find someone who could help." She glanced shyly at the winged fox who was standing nearby, saying nothing. She could only assume they were mother and daughter, because of the fox's wings so closely resembling the raven's. She gave a small smile, and then turned back to the raven. "Th-thank you for trying to help me... Nobody's been so kind in a long time..."  

XxAceOfBrokenHeartsxX

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuddlefish2011

4,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:10 pm
Kara frowned."well, you come with us, dear. No need to worry. I am Kara, this is my oldest daughter Dana." Dana tilted her head to one side. She did not yet have the concept of being a half breed and was raised believing that all creatures were like her and her family. She looked from Kara to the tiger, trying to understand."What's your name?"Dana asked her, while walking toward her, wagging her tail more.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:20 pm
Username mad x-big-ant-is-bisexual-xx
Name: taka natsu
Race/colony: flying cobra
Orientation: bisexual
Parents: loka natsu (mom, cobra )bolldar natsu (dad, hawk)
Background:as a knight of the castle, it is taka natsu's job to protect the royal family untill he over hears the kings adviser ploting to kill the king he warns the king about the plot and gets himself kicked out of the castle so its up to taka to save the king

xx-big-ant-is-bisexual-xx

Wess-Kun

5,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:20 am
Username:darkfox1o1
Name: Dark Fox
Race: Experiment X
Orientation: Bi-sexual
Parents: Not much is known about his parents but lil is known about his father he waz a soldier for the sky race during the war and waz killed in battle, seems that his mother also died due to the war when he waz just a toddler.

Background: a group of scientist took him in and started experimenting on him to make a weapon for the war many children died during these experiments only few of them survived and are now known as Experiment X. Even though the war has ended, he would do anything to take revenge even if it starts the war again. He is just waiting for the right time.
Picture: (coming soon) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:01 am
Username: Kittykittkitt13
Name" Liko
age: 17 (mentally she's 17 physchalialy she doesn't age))
Race : Wolf,fox
orientation" Bi-sexual
parents: Died From the war afterh she was born
backround was born after the war but her parents died from war wounds after she was born and she had to raise herself, never knowing if she will have a famiily, friend or find love because she's used to being alone
pic:

User Image

User Image  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Cuddlefish2011

4,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50