Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Dragon's World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:22 pm
rail nods and gets back on alana. "well, what do you think we should give her?" after he's on.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:25 pm
Carro smiled,"All are welcome, we'd be glad to have, but excuse me please i must turn in the forms for the Challenge, they end today." Carro disappeared and appared near a building that had a sign next to it that said,"Sign up for Challenge this way -->" Carro followed the sign and there was a man, who was the guy that was at the marketplace, the same man that Carro talked to. "Well then fancy meeting you here George."
"Your signing up, wow with who?"
"Caito Valentine"
"Caito?You gotta be pulling my leg."
"I dont kidd, you know that."
"Ya I know"George wrote down Caito's name and Carro's name on the sign-up sheet.
"Anything new, George you usually have some good information, what can you tell me about Byakuya?"
'Well he's royalty, a shinigami,he get this use to have a wife before Alana but she died. He's also the captain of some squad, not too sure which, and has a sword which is his main weapon, they have some wierd power and they activated it wth the word Bankai...." George told all he knew about Byakuya and Carro listened intently.
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:21 pm
"Well Canandra likes meat,fruit,and milk, so I guess we can get those first." Alana jumped up into the air when Rail was saftely on her. She hovered a bit the ground below was barely noticable a moment ago. Alana looked down,"You coming Aaron, we dont have time to mess around."
User Image

"Ya I know Alana, I was the one who suggested it." He whistled and an dragon that looked like it was made of ice appeared. Aaron jumped onto it and it flew toward Alana.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:58 pm
After Carro got all the information he needed on Byakuya, he walked the streets, it was getting dark but the streets still had people on them but not as much like in the morning. He went into a tavern and ordered a beer, he didnt drink a lot, but the fesival was coming and didnt see the promblem. He drank the bear like it was water. The tavern was bustling with gambles and some small fights which were common.
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:36 pm
Alana flew to the supermarket, which, gladly, were still open. Alana looked over at Aaron and signled him to obtain the 'gifts' for thier friend.
User Image

Aaron's dragon flew down low and Aaron jumped to the ground, he ordered some of Canandra's favorite foods. When the woman had gathered all the iteams he requested and had payed for it, he jumped onto the building and onto his dragon. The dragon flapped its wings and flew to the east, passing the East Gate with Alana right behind him. They flew to the mountains and flew into some narrow passages. Both Alana and the dragon stopped at a cave that had some scratch markings on it. "This is the place." The dragon landed onto the mountain and layed down,Aaron jumped off while Alana fracefully landed, letting Rail off her back.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:35 pm
Byakuya and Lex were walking in the city when Lex saw Drago Valentine.
Byakuya looked around.
Lex:"hey,Drago,how are you?"
Dragon:"i am fine,thanks".

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:06 pm
Carro came out of the pug, he slept the night there he looked around and saw 2 Valentines and Byakuya,'Great, soon he'll be the talk of the town, more work.'Carro walked down the streets, he didnt want to deal with a promblem just after he woke up.
User Image  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces