Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Dragon's World Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:12 pm
This sacred land was created by the ones in legend, Dragons. The dragons have lived here peacefully without conflict from humans. Enjoy for are you an outsider or one of us, choose cause its life or death when you enter here.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:06 pm
A strong gust blows across the plains, and suddenly a light appear, out walk out two beings from that light and it vanished. This world was quiete, besides the wind blowing. A girl and boy who looked like they were of the age between 16-18. Their names were Alana Shusona and the other was Aaron Gan.
User Image
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:51 pm
byakuya appears from a wood gate,witha black butterfly in front of him.
´´interesting place``.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:52 pm
"Its been so long, that iv'e been here, nothing has changed and yet soo much has changed. Everything might look the same but nothing is the same, the grass, the sky, the ocean." Alana sighs and breathes into the gust that passes by. "I guess one would call me a fool for leaving this wonderful place" when she thought her eyes darkened remembering things she thought she was never going to think about again.
User Image
Aaron looks at her and smiles, "maybe this place has changed abit but i can tell you you haven't missed anything, since you left. But Alana I can see why you would leave this place and go to the human world but to stay there that long, in a way you are a fool for doing so. But thats done and over with, your back and for me that counts." Dan hits her shoulder playfully, "Comeon or your gonna be late for the festival"
User Image
Alana smiles back, "ya right" Alana starts running off and Aaron behind her.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:14 pm
Alana could smell some smoke ahead, even though she could not see it her sense of smell was amazing, "were not too far" Alana dashes ahead leaving Aaron behind.
User Image
She was there in 3 minutes not much had changed the buildings were different but the atmosphere was the same. "home' she whispered.
User ImageUser Image
Aaron came by, "why you run fast, didnt know you were in a rush to come home" he smiled and folded his arms.
User Image
Alana ignored his comment.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:01 pm
In another part of the Dragon World another light appeared and a boy came out his name was Dan, he was the son of Alana Shusona. "Man mom was right I do need to work on my portals." Dan looked into the light which was a portal,"hey dad whats taking so bloody long."
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:13 pm
a boy raised by dragons since he was young named Rail. Rail maintains a small home in the dragon world. he maybe human but he looks at the dragons as his family, and friends. he has been to the human world once but has always felt at home in the dragons' sacred land.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:14 pm
"sorry,son,i was changin my clothes since i may meet some members of Alana's family,i was making some wine to me".

User Image  

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:18 pm
Alana looked over at a familiar house, her face brightened and ran over to the small house. She yelled, "HEY RAIL, ARE YOU IN THERE?"
User Image

Aaron looked at the small house and smiled, he had time to spare to visit an old friend, so he joined Alana.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:22 pm
Rail looks outside and sees alana and aaron. he came out of the house to welcome them back. "hey longtime no see."

User Image  

Rail_Gavins

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:24 pm
"Sheesh, really we gonna have to walk there, it may be a bit far, but in a way I guess its a good thing you dressed up. My mother is the Queen or rather she will be, Grandma is making some drama at home saying my mom's to young to be queen." Dan sighs,"I bet you never got her parents blessings have you dad." Dan walks to the direction of the city, the Dragon World was a beautiful place, that is what Dan agreed on, it was much better than the human world.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:27 pm
Alana hugged Rail as soon as he stepped outside,"It certainly has Rail, you havent changed much, how has life been I hope my people arn't treating you badly."
User Image
"Hey dont forget me, hows my sparring budy." Dan smiled as he split Alana and Rail, and shook Rails hand.
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:30 pm
"yes,we never had their blessings,and this is a beautiful world,the wind,the grass,everything here looks so pure and clean,the human world is not like that,not even in soul society".
Byakuya was amazed by this world.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:34 pm
Rail hugged her back. then shook aaron's hand "I've been good. everyone has been good to me. every now and then I stop by the school to help out also." Luke laughs a little. "some of the young dragons never met a human so I try to explain to them what a human is like."
User Image  

Rail_Gavins

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:35 pm
Dan nods his head,"We dragons have no use for industry we live peacefully with nature here, and for that we are rewarded. We help nature and nature helps us, if humans could do this then I'm sure they can be rewarded. Now come, you might find some interesting creatures here, but I warn you 'Dont judge a book by its cover.'
User Image  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces